Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I'm not actively watching CSI anymore, but I like Nick/Sofia.

I've been around, sorta. I'm taking care of my sister's cats, and her laptop sucks, so I'm not using the internet a lot. Plus, without any spoilers or nothing new to discuss, it's kinda hard to get around to posting something. But I'm here.

Speaking of spoilers. Um, any?

No new spoilers concerning our couple if that is what you mean. Corey has been tight lipped as of late concerning our characters and the question wasn't even focused on E/C but rather the character's individually. So nothing new as of late.

How many cats does your sister have?

Well what and where are the other spoilers?

Jeez, 'No Man's Land' doesn't air until the 5th. What is up with this schedule? The one on CSI Files is totally out of whack, and every other site seems to have a different ep order/air dates. As if I needed to be confused any more than I already was! :rolleyes:

Back to E/C. They love to stare:

ecangst.jpg

ecangst2.jpg

I love how they always do that. They just seem to get lost in each other; totally mesmerized. It's cute. :)

I thought I better put this in spoiler code just in case. Anyway, I'm pretty much certain that, naturally, Horatio will be the only one with Eric when he's shot, but how do you think Calleigh would react if she was?

EDIT: I just found out something truly terrible:

'In separate eight-figure deals that will cement their status amoung television's best-paid showrunners, exec producers Carol Mendelsohn (CSI) and Ann Donahue (CSI:Miami) have signed to stay on at CBS through spring 2010'

Another three years of Ann? Great. I'll be at the window ledge if anybody needs me.

I'll be standing right next to you Ali...so be sure to save a spot for me :D

If Calleigh were with Eric when he gets shot I don't think she would breakdown or anything. If anything she would probably be even more hard faced b/c she wouldn't want to show that him being shot is effecting her.

We all know how Calleigh hides her emotions and I think she would be able to hide them at first but eventually the flood gates would open and she would crack. But it would happen all at once not a little bit over time.

She is one of those people who holds everything in until they can't take it anymore and they just explode, sometimes spilling out years of repressed anger.

Edited to add spoiler code

I think that she is going to explode one of these days, and wont be able to hold back. She might hide her emotions from everybody, well maybe not Eric, but I bet that when she is alone, she's going to have to let it all out.

Hi guys! My name's Jenny. I'm new here. I live in Australia. I'm in love with Cal/Eric. They're just so cute together and my friends are sick of hearing about it. Lol.

What's all this about Eric being shot?

In Sydney they haven't even shown Rio yet. I feel deprived. Lol anyway Mind if I join your thread?

Edited to add spoiler code

Welcome Jenny!! Another E/C lover added to our ever growing family. The bigger our numbers get people the more the writers will have to listen to us!!

Viva la E/C and her panties! :devil: :lol:

Welcome, Jenny!

Guys, remember to use the spoiler code. I would hate to be spoiler free and come to this thread and read something like this.

I think I had a dream about E/C, but I forgot what it was when I woke up. And I have like a million fics to read but I've been really distracted by real life. Boo.

How many pairs of panties do you think Eric has ruined so far by ripping them off with his teeth? It's got to be at least in the hundreds by now. If I were Calleigh, I'd just save some time and buy the edible crotchless variety. In fact, since this is E/C, it might be more finacially responsible that they just buy stocks in the company that produces them.

*comes away from window ledge to greet newbie*

Yay, new Hip Hugger! Welcome Jenny! :D I feel your pain, we've only just finished Season 4 *gags* over here, and the new season won't start until much later in the year. Luckily for me, I have ways and means of watching them anyway. Of course, you won't miss much on the E/C front if you hang around here, we'll definately keep you up-to-date.

And for your welcome present, courtesy of 'Entrance Wound':

Just a little bit further
Touchage *sparks fly* (you know that's why Det. Sevilla is wearing the sunglasses for protection.)
Calleigh backs Eric into a closet
Lustiness ensues
Calleigh has really mastered that 'jump me' look hasn't she?

I love those pictures, apart from Calleigh's God awful blouse. That's both her make-up and her clothes I've slated over the last couple of pages of this thread. Who the fuck is in charge of this stuff? The clothes look like they were picked out by a blind sunday school teacher, and the make-up makes her look like she should be working a corner on Hollywood Boulevard instead of patrolling the streets of Miami. Seriously, Emily is such a pretty woman (no pun intended, well, maybe just a tad ;)) and they dress her in rejects from Liberace's pajama collection. Eric's are no better some times. Maybe it's all a ploy by the wardrobe department. After all, we know they are Hip Huggers from the opposite colours fetish they have. I guess they figure the uglier the clothes, the more chance the directors will tell them to take them off each other. :devil:

I'm still pissed about that Donahue thing. Does nobody realize how clueless that woman actually is? I'm hoping the 'eight figure' portion of that article was some serious typo, because if she earns that for what she does, not only am I in the wrong profession, but I deserve a hell of a lot more than earn at the moment. Can we trade her for Mendelsohn? She really can't be any worse. Ah well, at least we've got Lizzy Devine. She appears to be an E/C fan, and she's also mentioned really loving Emily's performance in romantic, flirty type scenes. Surely she must pick up of the chemistry between Adam and Emily then!

Ali try not to worry I think we have more than a few writers on the show in our corner as far as E/C is concerned. If we didn't then the flirtiness and eye sex these two have wouldn't be going on! Just goes to show Donahue doesn't hold all the power and eventually, for the sake of the show, I think she will breakdown and join our side....mainly b/c she will have to b/c you can only ignore the fans for so long and her job is to keep the fans watching and happy.

Hi Jenny!!! I think my friends and family are sick of me mentioning E/C too!!!

I don't know if Donahue is really clueless I always wonder if she does things in spite of all the ships. E/C has been around for awhile, so I don't think she can ignore it any longer. By the way, I don't see them as brother and sister!!!

Hey guys, as midnight said, please remember to use the spoiler codes for the spoiler free.

I have went back and added them to a couple posts. I think I got all of them in spoiler boxes now.

I don't think Donahue is clueless about ships, especially this one. After all, she did write the trust line, did she not? So it's gotta be in her mind somewhere. I just feel she is clueless when it comes to the direction of the show in general; it infuriates me when I watch the first two seasons and realise how good this show used to be, and how much potential it still had back then. I hate seeing the talents of Emily and Adam wasted on such a frequent basis. And after the worst season in Miami history, in fact, all of CSI history, they give her a big fat raise. I really don't think that's going to deter her from adding more lovely soapy bubbles do you?

I definately think there are a couple of writers on the show that are on our side, I just think TPTB are being very careful when it comes to given hints towards pairings possibly going canon and the like, probably because they want it to be a surprise when it does actually happen. But of course, they can't just throw it in there without laying any groundwork, which is why I think we still get our little moments here and there. I really think they are fixing to do something with this ship in the future. Unfortunately, until then we are left playing the waiting game. :) The last episode was very E/C and it was written by Kristal Houghton, who I did not identify as a pro E/C writer. After doing a search, I found all of the other episodes she has written, and I'm pretty sure none of them were very heavy towards any pairing. I guess there's a possibility she's an E/C shipper then. :D

By the way xanessa, the friends comment was referring to Nick/Sara and not E/C, I don't see how anybody could view what these two have as purely platonic.

Oh, and before I forget again, Caro, did you get a chance to look for that ET video yet? Sorry to be a pain in the ass and all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back