Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I think we will get a lot more E/C action, hopefully, in the next epi, and in future episodes

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Well, like I've said before I do think they do it on purpose. I have reasons too *nods*. :D

Firstly, I think it's because when people watch Miami they always get the wrong idea about E/C, and think that they are together, or that there is something going on between them. If they want to to be a surprise when it does happen, or God forbid, they want the opportunity available in case they don't ever want to go with it, they need to keep them apart as much as possible. How could they make any other relationship fly after seeing these two, and if they had, say, 'Throwing Heat' type interaction weekly? Do you think the Eric/Natalia 'relationship' would have had any chance of standing up to that?

Secondly, I think they do it for longevity. If they kept up at the same pace they were going in Season 2, something would have had to happen between them now or the majority of fans would get pissed off. You can only keep the audience going so long without giving them a pay-off. They need to get the perfect balance of waiting long enough for it to be a huge deal when they do get together, and making sure they don't wait too long and people start to get sick of it, or sick of there not being any development. Look at GSR, which Corey seems incessant on comparing this too. They waited out pretty long with that, especially compared to most other shows out there, and the pairing really didn't have that much interaction on a weekly basis yet it got to the point where they had to do something or stop it all together. Well, after all that, they were never gonna go with the latter were they? Eric and Calleigh will get to this point eventually too, I am certain of it. They are just gonna milk it for all it's worth.

Until then, we're just going to have to feed off the scraps they throw us every now and then, which I am fine with, because why would they keep giving them to us, if they had no intentions to do something more with the pairing later. :) God, I'd be damn surprised if any one of you can ever make any sense of my stupid rambles. :lol:

Yay, another newbie! (well, a returner ;)) That means I have to bust out some more pics. I only have one for now:

Worried Eric:

[​IMG]

:D

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I have to ask you guys. I was wandering on myspace a while back (shame on me for not mentioning this sooner) and there are Eric and Calleigh pages. You know someone is pretending to be Eric and someone is pretending to be Calleigh and they're married. Its a little weird but are any of you on there? Becauses there are a lot of characters on there.

Guess What? today I got 3 people, or 2(one of them is really depressed), to email Corey about Eric and Calleigh and they agreed. How awesome is that?!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The more people who email Corey the better!! I say we keep pestering him until he goes to TPTB and pesters them!! It can be done people so lets get to it! :lol:

All this talk of freaky things about E/C and Ali's sig...."Simple Man" is on right now on A&E here in New York!! It has been one of those weird days :D

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Eric and Calleigh are married on myspace? Myspace is so freaking weird. It's one of the reasons why I refuse to join. Too much weirdness.

Lots of people are coming back now. Welcome back, guys. Looks like Sunny left again. Good thing I never gave her her jacket back.

6. delkolover

Ok I am gonna throw something out there mainly b/c I am bored...if Calliegh and Eric were to get married do you think Calleigh would go for the big Catholic wedding that Eric would obviously want since he is Catholic? Keep in mind he kind of brought it up when Marisol was getting married to Horatio.

Also, we need some E/C fics out there...things are looking pretty stale. I just finished one and am having a hard time coming up with ideas for a new one. Still, things are looking pretty bare out there right now.....we need to represent!!!!

Anyway think about what I asked above :D

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

'Simple Man' is on? No way! This freakish stuff is getting out of control.

I have to admit, I do have a myspace. I got dragged into it by a couple of my friends. I wasn't fussed about it, I messed around with the profile a little, but as soon as I put a photo up, that's when all the fruit loops arrived. They were just talking about this in the Carmine fan project thread too, you should read about some of the whackjobs they've heard from. They might even be weirder than the person who sent me that PM (I still can't get over that, you should read it, dude!)

Sunny was always a bit sporadic with her visits wasn't she? I have been wondering where the Leela and the Jess have been though...

I might just go to bed. I need this hellish nightmare of a crazy day to be over with!

8. midnight_tiptoes

That's a tough one. I think Calleigh would prefer something low key. But then, Eric's family might influence her to go for the big Catholic wedding. Still, I think it might probably be just a small affair, after all, not all of Eric's family is in Miami. Catholic weddings tend to be big because Catholic families are so fucking huge. But if it's just him and his parents and sisters, there'd be no reason to have a huge wedding.

I can see them getting married at the beach, too. Kinda corny, but I think it would work for them.

Now Ryan and Valera = sloppy drunken wedding in Vegas.

9. delkolover

Well what happens in "Vegas stays in Vegas" but where those two are concerned Viva Las Vegas!!

As for our two, I could see a beach wedding....and it is not corny, I think it is romantic and I could see Eric pulling out all the romantic stops when it comes to Calleigh.

Trust me, Catholic weddings are huge, my sister's wedding was a freakin event!! On the other hand, Eric could go small b/c again he would want Calleigh to be happy.

10. CSI_Duquesne01

Umm...I think their wedding will be normal.Just normal.

Well I was thinking about asking those people on myspace to be my friends because I wanted to mess with them and stuff, but it was hilarious because on the events section, Calleigh was in the hospital having a baby.

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah I got that PM too. The weirdo thought I was a guy (either random or Lilly is a guy's name wherever she's from). I don't like mySpace b/c some kids from my school posted some stuff about our science teacher and he got pissed (I didn't know teachers surfed mySpace- ha!) and they got in huge trouble.
    Back on subject- if Eric and Cal got married I'd expect to see H there, kind of sad (I also hang out in the other CSIM shipper places) and I think it'd be small, like H/Marisol's was. Want to keep it low key, b/c of enemies and such.
    *sigh* This is a crazy day. I'm gonna head over to H/Cal (evil me- so unloyal to you all)
    *sneaks off*

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I kinda get the feeling that Eric and Calleigh's wedding would be full of drama. :eek:

Like, not the actual wedding itself, 'cause we know that would be absolutely heavenly. :D But I feel like the whole planning thing wouldn't go down so well.

I kinda see a bit of a silent control issue going on between Calleigh and Clorinda. It's Calleigh's wedding, so she's gonna want things to happen her way; maybe she wants a small, sweet, family and close friends type of wedding on the beach. But then again, it's Clorinda's only son's wedding, so I imagine she's gonna want a rather large part of the planning too, and I see her going all out for the huge, showy, invite-the-whole-Southeast kind of wedding, lol. Of course, much to Calleigh's dismay, Eric seems to like that idea. A lot.

So she says not a word and simply seethes in silence for a bit. But because she never says anything and just goes along with it because it seems to make Eric genuinely happy, how is anybody supposed to know she's unhappy, especially as well as she hides it.

And besides, stealing Calleigh's control of her own wedding wasn't Clorinda's intention to begin with; she just wants her son and her future daughter-in-law to have the best and greatest wedding ever.

And then, enter Calleigh's side of the family. God, that would be one stressful engagement. I imagine she'd have to burst sometime with all the stress she's bottling up, and she and Eric would spend a late, late night just talking. Poor Calleigh; despite how much she knows she loves Eric and vice versa, I can see her honestly starting to wonder if getting married is a good idea. Typical Cal, things get complicated and she starts to look for an easy way out, until Eric shows her otherwise and that there's no way out since there's no chance that she's ever getting rid of him. Aw.

But yeah; eventually they'd work it out and it'd be a beautiful wedding and they're both happy.

And then Eric gets to show her an exquisite honeymoon. :D

...Wow. I feel like I just wrote some particularly bad fanfic. :lol:

13. midnight_tiptoes

Slap a pregnancy scare in it and a drunken Valera and you're good to go.

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Druken Valera is golden. :D

Seriously, I think Eric would have just as many problems with the wedding plans as Calleigh. On one hand he'd have his mother, fussing over everything, wanting a huge, spectacular shindig, and then Calleigh, who wouldn't want that at all. I think he'd sense something was up with her, Eric tends to know when she's hiding something from him, but of course, she'd deny it and bottle all her feelings up until she eventually bursts and probably tries to call the whole thing off. Throw in Calleigh's family: her overproctective dad and her mother, who she doesn't seem to get along with anyway, and who I highly suspect would disapprove of anyone her daughter is seeing. So what have we got? Calleigh fighting with Eric's family, Calleigh fighting with her own family, Eric getting 'the talk' from The Duke, and then probably getting shot down by both his mother and Cal when he tries to interfere with their arguments and smooth things over. Yeah, it would be drama central. :lol:

Although, part of me doubts they'd get to the wedding after the horror of meeting each other's parents. God, I feel sorry for them even thinking about it!

15. CSI_Duquesne01

Do you really think that the show would focus in on the wedding that much? If they ever change from this drama, they could make it somewhat comical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.