Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Maybe it's a tiny bit OOC, but just once, I'd like to see them argue, and have just everything get too much for Calleigh, and for her to just lose it and sorta blow up at Eric before she gets back in control. Then, of course, he wouldn't be angry; he wouldn't even remember what they'd been arguing about; he'd just be concerned for Calleigh and want her to talk to him.

There has been so much going on in both their lives for the past season and a half or so, and it would only make perfect sense for them to seek each other out; maybe look for comfort in the other while comforting the other.

Personally, I'd love an episode where Calleigh's having a horrible day, but she tries like always not to let it show; even though everyone can see it. I'd love for her to ignore everybody when they ask her if she's okay, but then have Eric ask not if she's okay, but if she wants to grab a coffee or something and just talk, and Calleigh gives him a meaningful look and nods. And they talk. And yeah.

Seriously. I hope this season's better about shuffling people around to work with others on cases. I don't have anything against Ryan, but it got annoying fairly quickly when he was the only one working with Calleigh; not just from an E/C point of view, but basically because it got old. I'm not saying I want her to work with Eric all the time either; because that might get predictable too, although it'd still be pretty to watch, heh. I'd just like another season that in any way resembles season two.

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I agree with you, how long can one woman hide her emotions? It's about time she took a fall (just so Eric can be there to catch her ;))

As for Ryan & Calleigh I started to really hate the pairing. Not just romantically, but them as colleagues as well. I know in S3 Ryan had to work with Calleigh because, bar Horatio, she is the most senior CSI and she sort of mentored him in the field. But after two seasons of them working together constantly, enough is enough! No pairing can survive that kind of abuse, even E/C! (...well maybe not.) Unfortunately, we'll still probably get a lot of them together in the early episodes whilst H & Eric are in Rio :(.

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Yeah. I think Eric and Calleigh are hoooot and none of the other pairing or characters can compete. I find a lot of things non-sense but I am hoping all of our optimism will actually have an big effect on the show. Did anyone really email Corey? I' glad E/C will get to work together more often this season.

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

*waves hand like a spaz* I did! If you scroll up, or maybe even to the previous page, you'll find what he said to me in spolier tags. He was very nice, and really responsive to the fans and ideas. I recommend everybody mail him, it'd a good way for us to show how big the E/C community (or Posse, if you will ;)). He responds to all fan m>il, and even let's you in on a few secrets :D.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Horatio will be back from Rio at the end of episode 1, so don't worry, it's not like several episodes will take place in Rio.

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Oh really? Just the one, I thought it would be more than that. No biggie then, that means more time for some E/C interaction.

7. midnight_tiptoes

I doubt the show would have the budget to stay in Brazil for more than a couple of weeks.

Anyway, episode two is like nothing much happened. Continuity isn't Donahue's greatest forte.

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh good, I was hoping we wouldn't be in Brazil for half the season like they did with Carter and Africa on ER. 'Cause that got annoying to me.

And heck yes, more E/C interaction better be what that means. I expect an "oh my God you're back I missed you so much; why didn't you call me I was so worried that you were dead and I had dreams about it!!!" from Calleigh.

...Or, maybe not. :lol:

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Oh god, I really hated the Africa thing. I just noticed you have a new ficlet up, just when I was about to go to bed as well. Meh, a few more minutes can't hurt ;).

10. CSI_Duquesne01

I wonder when Eric will get this girlfriend?
    I think its really cool that Corey listens and responds to fans.

11. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Dude, the Africa thing was horrible! Every time it went to a scene of Carter in Africa, I'd be like, oh good, now I can go to the bathroom or make myself a snack! They'd better not stay in Brazil that long!
    They should've sent Ryan with Horatio to Brazil (I know, it wouldn't make sense with the storyline, but this is Miami, when has that ever stopped them?) and left Eric and Calleigh back at the lab...but then I guess they wouldn't get any work done :devil:

12. CSI_Duquesne01

I never watched ER. Maybe once, but I didn't care. You mean left Eric and Calleigh in the bed, right?

13. midnight_tiptoes

I used to be into ER, hard core. So glad those days are behind me now.

They should've sent Eric and Calleigh to Brazil. A couple of days later, Horatio calls,

Horatio: Eric, how's the case going?
    Eric: Case?
    Horatio: You know, did you find Riaz?
    Eric: Oh... oh, the case. Yeah, um, we're working on it.
    Horatio: You haven't called.
    Eric: I... did, yesterday. You weren't home.
    Horatio: I was home all day yesterday.
    Eric: Oh. Well, I guess I misdialed.
    Horatio: Look, I'm calling because I've been reviewing some of your expense reports. What exactly is Ipanema Nude Beach and Reso--
    Eric: Uh, I gotta go, H, I... gotsomeprintstoprocess. *hangs up*

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

^ Ah, but you know, misery loves company. And miserable Eric + miserable Calleigh could only equal comfort sex. ;)

:lol: Prints to process. Yeah right. :lol:

Heh. That's why Horatio never lets Eric and Calleigh go anywhere together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.