Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

Well, like in the opening scene of 7.20.. Eric and Calleigh are sharing either his or her bathroom. I figure that's just as a good as a hug or kiss. Since basically is implying that they spent the night together.:devil:

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

If you'll know something, pretty please let us know. And now I'm crossing my fingers too. Maybe it helps, doesn't hurt to try.;)

My thought exactly. Even if they won't show us the hot details, I'm sure it'll be a memorable scene. And we can always use our imagination in that matter:lol:.
    But I thought about something else, if I remember corectly it was also said that he won't be able to hide a smirk on his face when they meet at the crime scene this morning. And I'm not a bit surprised, I mean after intoxicating night with her it would be odd if he wasn't smiling.:)
    I guess it's going to be amazing episode.:thumbsup:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I want to give my two cents on the coffee scene. When I first saw the scene I did smile at the "I enjoy watching you sleep" popping in the screen. Maybe it wasn't a coincidence that Eric and Cal were the ones in that particular scene, analyzing that particular evidence. Then again, am I 100% sure it was done on purpuse? Not really. Could it be...

I little hint and clue for 7.20 and the bathroom scene? Maybe.

Or maybe it was just a coincidence and like Marija mentioned the montage made it all look that way. As for the letters "ED" meaning Eric Delko.... I don't know guys, I think that's reading too much into it. Just my opinion and those who think otherwise may be correct :).

I think that she was moving her fingers because that's they way to move things around on the screen. Could be wrong, but that's what I thought :).

Welcome IMissGriss and JadeBlue :)

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi there friend ( big :))

I knew you were looking out for me.

Well-you gals and perhaps guy(s) ....I have been looking in once or twice today...But you all seem to be missing...

A big hallo and welcome to our new members of hiphuggercomunity.
    My name is ....:cool:. I am the hiphugger petitioning for my very own Christmasspecial...I am at the moment putting the finishing touches on the petition. Will however share C- special with friends.

We do tend to overanalize stuff... but for me that half the fun and the other half is getting my hopes up for the next episode.

I am just throwing this one in for your consideration.
    Eric leaving the shower. Calleigh putting on make -up. Eric sneaks up behind her and hugs her and kisses her on the neck or chin. Well now you see why I might be getting my hopes....Spring is in the air around here:)

As I am the only one in here according to "Who´s online" .....What fun could I have being left on my own:devil:? Or is it just so lonely without your gals...:)

By the way do you sometimes get booted off while typing your reply?

5. loveec

loveec Guest

Well as for the " I enjoyed watching you sleep" I guess some think it has meaning some don't think it does...it could go both ways.... but since the whole scene was cute it's all good

But I hope they release extended promo for 719 soon!!!! And from the spoilers and the promo I am really confused...so can not wait even more.

Has anyone seen the ctv promo?

6. JoannaRose897

That'd be nice but actually what Delkolover told us was this..
    It shows Calleigh in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Then we see Delko shaving, then Calleigh walks into the same bathroom and they share the mirror.
    Delkolover or someone, correct me if I'm wrong on that.. that's just what I remember.

7. das576

das576 Hit and Run

No one seems to know where to find the 7x19 CTV promo. I have looked everywhere for it. I really want to see it! Sounds way better as far as E/C moments go!

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) I liked the coffee scene, and the "gossip" scene in the last episode. The daydream was kind of weird.
    2) JadeBlue, what's "MSR" in your signature?
    3)
    1) What the frick is with the bag apparently over Calleigh's head.
    2) Looking forward for the scene between E/C about the photo. Hopefully we'll get a relatively adult couple on a CSI. At the moment, F/A and E/C are the more professional (although Eric should be slapped for the daydream, no offense), and D/L is pretty juvenille.

9. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh that is Nice:hugegrin:. Wish I could say it with a southern accent...

Do you have any bids on final episode? You may do both angels for E/C and for team?

10. JoannaRose897

I'm so not the spoiler person. You'll have to ask delkolover, she basically provides with every E/C spoiler she gets before the episode(s) comes out.:) It's great. Delkolover also posts non-related EC spoilers in the spoiler thread.. so you can find up what's up with the cases and the rest of the team.

I don't think we know anything about the season finale yet though. I hate to think that the finale is so close. This season has been going by so fast, to me. Maybe because last season is when we had that writers strike.:( So maybe it's better this season is going by faster instead of going like a way long time without any new episodes whatsoever.

11. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh....I wasn´t going for the real deal....I am waiting for Delkolover too...I just would like to hear where you see the storyline going?
    Show must do some roundups and they will have a cliffhanger....
    I was poking at your imagination. Or perhaps your hopes?

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think that's pretty much it, though I also remember...

...they both get the call out while they are still together. Hope that's correct :).

I think that the last spoilers we have are of either 7.22 or 7.23. We have still not received from delkolover anything on the season finale. Though we know that she'll come straight over when she knows something ;).

13. JoannaRose897

I haven't even thought about what might happen or what I want to happen. I just really hope there isn't a cliffhanger. It should end like season one or two did. Cliffhanger free. I know that's not exciting.. but last seasons ending, though it was obvious that Horatio didn't die and that Wolfe wasn't the bad guy.. it was still horrible to wait. They should just end it nicely, with the team and with E/C, then when season 8 starts they can open up a whole new can of worms and issues for the team.

That is just me being hopeful though.

I have a gut feeling that someone might leave (not permanetly) in the season finale. I don't know who, but it just seems like something that could happen.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

To hiphugger17
    :).

See former question/reply....if you live in US ...your cliffhanger was Horatio. Where I live the episode where Alexx leaves, was seasonopener and now we just saw "Rescurrection", so storyline predictions on my side would for instans not include another teammurder, but you get to see a more correctly storyline.....So your sense of seasonfinally might be better then me.:)

Well .... I too had a feeling yet another member was leaving......You know my original take on E/C was a build- up to an actor leaving as one of them had to shift to night.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  15. JoannaRose897

I think it could definitely happen. We never know though. Like I said though, if someone does leave in the finale I don't think it would be permanent. Just set up for the season 8 premiere. But then again, that's all too famililar. Like when Wolfe wasn't on the team anymore because he broke protocol so in the last few season 5 episodes and the first few episodes of season 6 were him trying to get his job back.

What Eric said in the episode Sunblock in season 6 about switching to the night shift for Calleigh instead of breaking off their relationship just really seemed like it could be a huge foreshadow and it just might be.

I have no idea what to expect from the finale. It'll be really interesting to see if something pertaining to EC does happen.

Question: Does theorizing what we think might happen in the season finale classify as a spoiler? Or can we talk about it without spoiler tags like we have been doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.