Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be a jelousy thing comming up
7.19 horseguy. Go read a spoiler in other tread. (Note it is just spoilertalk. ) NOT only are they having a tiff in morgue but it will continue at home. AM NOT PLEASED. You know that I didn´t want them to go there at least not until midseseon nine or perhaps ever. I am so looking forward to tomorrow to see your recap. .

I read that too, but I'm suspicious. The site that the person linked to cited "a fanfic written by someone who knows the spoilers" as their source. But thanks to Delkolover, we all know that Eric and Calleigh were going to have a conversation about the team being watched, he'd mention that she should warn the horse dude, so she pulls out her cell phone. Eric is surprised she has his number, and Calleigh tells him it was only once, it was before them, and that they'd discuss it at home later. The same site also said that Calleigh has horse dude on speed dial, but if they only hung out once, why would she have him on speed dial? She wouldn't. Delkolover made it sound like she had his number in her phone, which is NOT the same thing as having him on speed dial.

Any fanfic could've taken these spoilers and told the story in their own words. They could've added a scene in which Eric and Calleigh fight at home, even if it doesn't appear in the episode. So I'm a little wary of these "spoilers".

But I trust Delkolover.

7.19 horseguy. Go read a spoiler in other tread. (Note it is just spoilertalk. ) NOT only are they having a tiff in morgue but it will continue at home. AM NOT PLEASED. You know that I didn´t want them to go there at least not until midseseon nine or perhaps ever. I am so looking forward to tomorrow to see your recap. .

I read that too, but I'm suspicious. The site that the person linked to cited "a fanfic written by someone who knows the spoilers" as their source. But thanks to Delkolover, we all know that Eric and Calleigh were going to have a conversation about the team being watched, he'd mention that she should warn the horse dude, so she pulls out her cell phone. Eric is surprised she has his number, and Calleigh tells him it was only once, it was before them, and that they'd discuss it at home later. The same site also said that Calleigh has horse dude on speed dial, but if they only hung out once, why would she have him on speed dial? She wouldn't. Delkolover made it sound like she had his number in her phone, which is NOT the same thing as having him on speed dial.

Any fanfic could've taken these spoilers and told the story in their own words. They could've added a scene in which Eric and Calleigh fight at home, even if it doesn't appear in the episode. So I'm a little wary of these "spoilers".

But I trust Delkolover.

It is the curse of reading spoilers:).
You can´t live with them and you can´t live without them:) or it is like thoose shoes that keeps hurting you but they look nice. I have for just a moment posted in spoilerlab. And am now returning here.....Pew...It´s getting harder and harder to sturf the wave...:). But I just wondered were some of your episodes put off because of basket ball?....When is the last episode airing in US?

Last edited:
You know, I am usually the person who always roots for the "ship" that doesn't get picked up on a show (not sure what that says about me...) so I do get really nervous in the blue moon circumstances when my pairings actually work. It's like, finally it worked out...now don't mess it up!

I said before that I watch CSI:Miami for the cases too, but on the other hand this is the one version of the show that I felt really added the human element and kept a nice balance. Yes, NY delves into the personal lives too, but it was Miami that started it. The regular CSI was always more case based, we got only got to see more into their personal lives later on when the execs noticed it was working for the other shows.

Okay, I'm just repeating myself and no longer making sense so I'm going to stop. LOL

Oh...PS- Is it time yet?? I'm getting antsy :)

Ok as Far as the Question at hand about what i would like to see in Season 8!

I would love to see more of a Season 1 Season 2 feel come back to the team! I always liked when they got together for they're little meetings in the layout room around the lited table to present they're findings and they're ideas on the case! I think thats what the show dinamic was all about in the begining, But somewhere along the way it was lost, and defanitly needs to return!

They also need to get back to the old Horatio and cut the Super H. method that hes Been obtained because it is to fake for the reality of the show! Lets face since Speeds Death and then Marisol's it like he was automaticley Anointed and now he thinks hes Benny Henn Or Ernest Angly (Faith Healers on TV for those who don't know!) and now everytime someone is hurt and on the edge its like they show him standing there with divine intervention ! I was laughing the other night with Speed/Cochrane about it. was watching Man Down and I said oh look its like and The God Horatio said unto his desiple Eric, Thalt Shall Live! And the Doctor Smackes a needle in his chest with an amp. of eppi and he rises up and lives! LOl! He almost done the same thing when Calleigh was down! Lol! I almost feel as though hes gonna walk up to Eric and say be heeeled, Smack him on the forehead and the bullet will automaticlyfly out of his head and throught the glass shattering it into millions of pieces while pirecing and kill a lab tech while Horatio simotaniously Puts on his shades and they que the Music! YEEEEAAAAH! Please! If the writers want to write a super hero story or revive the Three Stooges hour then go write one. Horatio can is just a man! Let him be a regular CSI LT. and face the music like everyone else does!

I would really like to see them bring in a big missing dynamic that is the Speedle attitude! I know we can't have Speed back, but they are missing that Dynamic from the mix and haven't gotten it right yet! Ryan is to whiny to be anything other than wht his charater is! A pain in the butt! always in trouble weather he means it or not! Kind of a loose cannon Type tha trouble always follows him.

I have notice that they have also tryed to slip Frank into the Sarcastic Asshole role to kinda file that void, but I kinda like Frank as Frannk was in the beging A hard nose no nonsince Detective with a cowboy down home attitude! I love frank but sorry he doean't have the Smarts or the looks to carry it off! All though I do like most of te quipy lines they have been giving him, And i lke that hes always in the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to E/C! Wich gives him the covative Damn It facter! lol!

No! They need a highly funtioning vert highly intellagent someone that is somewhat standoffish! A introvert that doesn't care for nothing but whats happening in the job hes doing. Someone that we can have go toe to toe With Stetler in a true Assoff at any moment. Someone that on the surface is guarded and doesn't warm up to people easy, but the more you get to know him, the more you love his cocky Sarcastic attitude. Thats the Speedle Attude and its deffanitly missing from the show and has been for a long time. They need that someone to join the team! That has Speed's personality so much that the ones that knew him get shivers down they're spines at the thought of how much he is like Tim. And he needs to have the look of a hot CSI. But then again thats what I feel is missing from the team! i'm not saying they need to dump anyone thats already there, they just need to add, and embelish it. Polish it up abit so that is nice an shiny and new again! Because lets face it the team is geting a little dull around the edges!

I would also like to see them drag the E/C secret relationship out for a while and let the people in the lab get kinda involved in it on a totally hummor driven bases just to add a little hummor and Charater exsposser to the show. As we know Velara has been on there sence before Speed died and I think the new AV tec. is kinda hot to. why not give our lab rats somemore story lines like on the regular CSI LV. I would like to see them get more involved in the story than what they are.

I would Love to see Ryan and Natalia take there little airplane conversation about E/C a little further in try to maybe sneek around and catch them in the act to prove that they are right about them being together. It Could be a very a funny thing to watch those two try to sneek around the lab for info on E/C and they could get the other lab rats in on it as well! WE need a little commic releif in there at times.

I wouldn't mind a cliffy ending to this season as long as its a more believeable story!
maybe the Russian Mob is holding Delko's father and he strugles wether to really be the one to save him. Or maybe we see it end with Cal looking at a pregnancey Kit box at the end and we have to wait to see if its possitive! Something that is more believeble to happen other than trying to make us think that one of the main charaters has been killed when we know better.

Well thats m take on next seasons plots so what do you guys think?
Like or Dislike?

Guys it's Miami Monday:scream:. . . . yesterday I saw the extended promo. The promo was spine chilling. I bet the ep is going to be great!! the promo was off the chain.
The promo was shown in between The Amazing Race. The part I still remember clearly is when the paparaso is in the interrogating room. Eric is interrogating him and they show the guy say to Eric '" your just a scumbag like your father" then Eric says " who do you work for?"
The only bumping part is that they didn't show any hiphugger scenes :( but all in all I think the Ep is going to be great!!!:bolian::thumbsup:

I just read that Krystal Houghton wrote 7.20 and that makes me :) cause she's such a great hiphugger writer. As for tonight Sam Hill directed the episode (last one was Sink of Swim ;)), and Tamara Jaron wrote it. She also wrote Head Case and How does that make you kill which were both great EC episodes and the dialogue was awesome especially in Head Case. So this makes me even more excited for both episodes. :)

yeah i cant believe what you're saying^. Those people wrote it. Great the, this ep should be fantastic.:thumbsup::) NOW I can't wait to see the Episode. I bet I might get a heart attack if the hiphugger scenes are great.!!!!!! Hey but they are always GREAT!!!!!!:bolian::adore::luvlove:

I haven't post in here in ages. But I think I've been very busy and had not been that inspired to post :lol:

What I can say now is, OMG it's Monday :eek:
I just hope that we get a really hot scene in this one :devil: I've been waiting for this since, well, since I read the spoilers :lol:

Since I'm going to swimming-pool now, wich is great b/c the time will pass faster *:p* then maybe I'll be in here for 20 minutes and then, bed, sleeping like an angel for tomorrow morning gets in here faster :D:D

But I trust Delkolover.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: oh please

TV Guide ran a "mega minute" like a month ago even before E/C was together about how pics were supposed to come out of Cal with the horse trainer guy and it would supposedly cause a rift between E/C :rolleyes: Ok, we sooo know what actaully happens based on the spoilers I have provided...while I think Eric might be a little jealous and insecure it is not going to break them up....I mean after all they are sharing a bathroom in 720!! I don't think we have anything to worry about personally ;)

The question I have though is are they going to leave us hanging this week with a "rift" btw E/C and not resolve it until next week? That would be just too much for me, I don't know that I can wait that long for a resolution.....

Ok, so...

What moments are we expecting for tonight's episode?
We have the morgue scene, that will be sweet :) I can't wait to see their faces *:lol:*
I hope we'll also have a moment after the atack, right? I mean, a plastic bag suffocating you is not a good thing and, even more after we've been in hospital because your lungs are sucked ;)
Well, now I'm wondering, if in 7.20 we will see them sharing a bathroom, we have to see what happenned in that night and since will have 1 episode in 2, we might see some 'action', huh? What you think? We will really see them in 'action'?

csifann1, I hate to say it, but I seriously doubt that we'll see
any "action" since the CSI shows pretty much never go so far as to show us that kind of thing. I'd settle for hearing about "action"... or maybe just a raised eyebrow if one of them is asked what they did over the weekend. ;)

Hey, thanks JoannaRose897! I like my avatar too. :lol: This scene STILL makes me laugh hysterically. Natalia's/Eva's face was just priceless, wasn't it? So I just had to make this avatar, I just had to!

OOOOOoooo, it's Monday! So excited!!!

csifann1, I hate to say it, but I seriously doubt that we'll see
any "action" since the CSI shows pretty much never go so far as to show us that kind of thing. I'd settle for hearing about "action"... or maybe just a raised eyebrow if one of them is asked what they did over the weekend. ;)

I do understand why csifann1 asks because did we get some "action" on the billiardtable in NY? With Danny and Lidsay? I have ever doubt Emily and Adam would agree to anything to that degree...But we all did wonder what he meant by street pig manners.? How do you/we inteprete that? I think I´ll settle for some hot kissing on patio and perhaps on the neck. But if we were to enter the bedroom ...hmmm ... I would like to see him watch her sleep....Did someone say coffeescene?[/SPOILER]

Ok, so...

What moments are we expecting for tonight's episode?
We have the morgue scene, that will be sweet :) I can't wait to see their faces *:lol:*
I hope we'll also have a moment after the atack, right? I mean, a plastic bag suffocating you is not a good thing and, even more after we've been in hospital because your lungs are sucked ;)
Well, now I'm wondering, if in 7.20 we will see them sharing a bathroom, we have to see what happenned in that night and since will have 1 episode in 2, we might see some 'action', huh? What you think? We will really see them in 'action'?

I hope there is some kind of scene where Eric shows concern for her after the attack. That would be sweet.

As far as "action" goes, I don't think it would be totally out of the realm of possibility. I was watching a syndicated episode from Season 1 (sorry, don't remember which one.). Anyway, the CSI's found a videotape of a couple doing the dirty and it was pretty :eek: if you know what I mean.

Even if it's just them falling onto a bed or kissing passionately, that would certainly be enough to keep me, ahem, entertained. LOL. :devil:

I hope we see something, anyway!

You know, I wasn't with many hopes too ;) But we'll see :)

But we'll have some sweet moments :D I hope ;)
This episode will rock on, it's too much for me, Ryan getting kidnapped, Calleigh attacked, the pics thing, E/C's scenes... OMG I won't survive :lol:

Can someone tell us, un americans, what happenned in the episode like you use to do, please please please? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back