• Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric and Calleigh have a cute but professional scene at the lab. She took something from maintenance saying if anyone asks they'll blame Ryan (it was something to help the case)

Calliegh is at the crime scene, she's alone. The attacker comes after her, takes her gun. By the time Eric arrives, the attacker has left. He's concerned about her, but Calliegh is more worried about the case

Ryan teases Eric about Calliegh after seeing the pic of her and the horse trainer

Eric gets jealous after talking to Calliegh, she still has the horse trainer's number in her phone. She tells him that was one day, before they hooked up

Eric and Calleigh have a cute but professional scene at the lab. She took something from maintenance saying if anyone asks they'll blame Ryan (it was something to help the case)

Calliegh is at the crime scene, she's alone. The attacker comes after her, takes her gun. By the time Eric arrives, the attacker has left. He's concerned about her, but Calliegh is more worried about the case

Ryan teases Eric about Calliegh after seeing the pic of her and the horse trainer

Eric gets jealous after talking to Calliegh, she still has the horse trainer's number in her phone. She tells him that was one day, before they hooked up

wow, sounds really good, Thanks! So was the episode pretty good overall??

Very good! I enjoyed the episode. I can't wait for next week's. I knew that it would be Calleigh who would suspect something is off with Ryan, while Eric is just angry with him telling him to get his head together. Poor Ryan is shown getting tortured :(

:rolleyes::rolleyes: oh please

TV Guide ran a "mega minute" like a month ago even before E/C was together about how pics were supposed to come out of Cal with the horse trainer guy and it would supposedly cause a rift between E/C :rolleyes: Ok, we sooo know what actaully happens based on the spoilers I have provided...while I think Eric might be a little jealous and insecure it is not going to break them up....I mean after all they are sharing a bathroom in 720!! I don't think we have anything to worry about personally ;)

I'm not worried in the least bit. Like you said...
...they're sharing a bathroom in 720 (is that gonna be adorable or what?) and you've also reported to us that your pal Corey has written a "lighthearted" scene for them in... uh, crap, I can't remember the episode number, but it's sometime after 720. It may have been 722, can't recall.

Anyway, that's why I'm not worried in the slightest. I know there are gonna be bumps in the road, and I'm glad. That simply means they're more like a real couple experiencing real problems, and that's what I want to see. I don't want a perfect, easy relationship for them (even though I love the characters to bits and wish nothing but happiness for them). I want a REAL relationship, or at least as real as it can be after all they went through just to get together.

By the way, I can't believe some of you folks have seen it already! I live on the west coast and it won't be airing for another 3 hours. UGH, y'all are luckyyyyyyyy! :scream:

TV Guide ran a "mega minute" like a month ago even before E/C was together about how pics were supposed to come out of Cal with the horse trainer guy and it would supposedly cause a rift between E/C :rolleyes: Ok, we sooo know what actaully happens based on the spoilers I have provided...while I think Eric might be a little jealous and insecure it is not going to break them up....I mean after all they are sharing a bathroom in 720!! I don't think we have anything to worry about personally ;)

...they're sharing a bathroom in 720 (is that gonna be adorable or what?) and you've also reported to us that your pal Corey has written a "lighthearted" scene for them in... uh, crap, I can't remember the episode number, but it's sometime after 720. It may have been 722, can't recall.

Anyway, that's why I'm not worried in the slightest. I know there are gonna be bumps in the road, and I'm glad. That simply means they're more like a real couple experiencing real problems, and that's what I want to see. I don't want a perfect, easy relationship for them (even though I love the characters to bits and wish nothing but happiness for them). I want a REAL relationship, or at least as real as it can be after all they went through just to get together.

By the way, I can't believe some of you folks have seen it already! I live on the west coast and it won't be airing for another 3 hours. UGH, y'all are luckyyyyyyyy! :scream:

I soo want the bumps in the road...doesn't mean it is going to be easy to watch ;)

The ep that Corey wrote is ep 722 "Dead on Arrival" He wouldn't tell me what the scene was about but knowing Corey, it will be cute ;)

Very good! I enjoyed the episode. I can't wait for next week's. I knew that it would be Calleigh who would suspect something is off with Ryan, while Eric is just angry with him telling him to get his head together. Poor Ryan is shown getting tortured :(

Oh man, tonight's ep sounds awesome :D I can't wait!! :drool: Next week sounds really good too....So does Eric seemed relieved when Cal tells him that the trainer was before him? or are we left wondering how it turns out (even though we already know how it turns out ;) )?

For those who have CTV, what was in the promo for 7.20?

I am happy about tonight! It sounds good, especially with the cute scene in the lab, and eric getting jealous...but I hope he doesn't get too jealous...:shifty:

I soo want the bumps in the road...doesn't mean it is going to be easy to watch ;)

The ep that Corey wrote is ep 722 "Dead on Arrival" He wouldn't tell me what the scene was about but knowing Corey, it will be cute ;)

Oh man, tonight's ep sounds awesome :D I can't wait!! :drool: Next week sounds really good too....So does Eric seemed relieved when Cal tells him that the trainer was before him? or are we left wondering how it turns out (even though we already know how it turns out ;) )?

Calleigh can see Eric is jealous. She says you know this happened before you and me. She asks if they can talk about it tonight, he agrees to talk about it later. He does seem a bit relieved but it was cute seeing him jealous

well I am all for some bumps on the road but Eric has waited for a long time for her now that they are together I really do not want the writers to create too many situations for Eric to get jealous.... he has paid his dues for her....

I actually would mind if Calleigh is the one to feel a little "J" next time....:lol:

Can not wait for tonight's episode and delkolover thank you for the spoilers!!!!

Tonight's episode was so so intense but soooo godd and all the Hiphuggers scenes were great , i love the one in the morgue :thumbsup:and the end ... WOOOWWWW i knew the end will be a little bit like this but it was shocking .. Ryan :eek:

Tonight's episode was amazing! The scene with the phone call, the morgue, the house with eric freaking out, all the looks and smiles...man! Yeah! :lol: it was a really good scene, and even though there were more E/C scenes, they were subtle. I am glad that line with the "people know about us" thing was kept...it was so cute! :bolian:

I thought that was really good....all around. Not just the E/C stuff which was awesome. At least this week all their scenes seemed to make sense and fit in with the flow of the ep ;)

Jealous Eric was cute. You could see he was upset about it and she read him perfectly....I wasn't too keen on her answer though as to why his number was in there but I have numbers in my phone that I think I called maybe once too! ;)He didn't see all that concerned about Terrence and took her answer and offer to explain later well....we all know that this means nothing ;)

His concern for her after the guy puts the bag over head was great. He wasn't too over the top and he didn't push her. You could really see how nervous and shaken she was...she was definately going on adrenaline and auto pilot by doing what she knew; her job.

Ryan getting the crap beat out him looks like it will be interesting next week ;) Next week looks like it is going to be just as intense as this week....very excited for that :D

I thought Eric did a really good job of lieing to Ryan, even if he didn't buy it. Ryan totally knows something is up....obviously E/C isn't hiding it as well as they thought but c'mon they are CSI's and who knows them better than the people they work with every day?;)

Is it next Monday yet? :lol:

Holy sh*t where should I start. The episode was great! A lot of good moments.

Calleigh and Eric are so adorable, I love them so much. Eric is working on getting prints off the weapon that was used and Calleigh looked all around for what he asked her to get and she said that if they get in trouble that they will blame it on Ryan. :lol: The whole time she is looking at him like wow, sexy and smart, or was that just me :lol:

Calleigh goes to the victim's home alone and gets attacked. Eric is worried about her and she is worried about finding out who attacked her. I love protective Eric. :adore:

Argghhh...the pictures. Why did they have to keep focusing on the pic of Calleigh and the horse guy. :scream: Oh well, I digress...Calleigh & Eric meet up and she shows her the pics and he gets jealous because the guys number is still in her phone. I kept yelling at the TV for Eric to not be the jealous boyfriend, but I guess he can't help it. They agree to talk about it later. :devil:

I just love the way she looks at him...but then again, I would look at him the same way.

Overall, tonight's episode was really good. When it comes to EC and when it comes to the case.

Okay, so when Calleigh got attacked and Eric showed up at the scene and she was trying to focus on the evidence and he was so worried about her was really great. Eric's reaction was cute..

Also, when they were down in the morgue.. I didn't expect him to seem so jealous about her still having Terrence's number in her phone. It's understandable and she noticed he was jealous so it was nice for her to just be like 'it was before you and me'.. or something along those lines.

Okay, so Ryan was basically the only CSI in the promo.. no Eric or Calleigh.. but the episode does look really exciting. Plus, we already know that there will be some EC in next weekends episode.. so no worries.:)

Eric is so cute when he gets over-proctective of Calleigh...

First at the house after she is attacked, and then when he's questioning the paparazzi guy about the pictures of the CSIs. Did anyone notice how his voice kept getting angrier and angrier as he showed more pictures of the team. And then the one with Calleigh, he got so mad.

Calleigh is so funny sometimes. When they're in the morgue and Eric says, "we're being watched." Calleigh says, "someone knows about us" or something like that.

Nice promo for next week.

Holy sh*t where should I start. The episode was great! A lot of good moments.

Calleigh and Eric are so adorable, I love them so much. Eric is working on getting prints off the weapon that was used and Calleigh looked all around for what he asked her to get and she said that if they get in trouble that they will blame it on Ryan. :lol: The whole time she is looking at him like wow, sexy and smart, or was that just me :lol:

Calleigh goes to the victim's home alone and gets attacked. Eric is worried about her and she is worried about finding out who attacked her. I love protective Eric. :adore:

Argghhh...the pictures. Why did they have to keep focusing on the pic of Calleigh and the horse guy. :scream: Oh well, I digress...Calleigh & Eric meet up and she shows her the pics and he gets jealous because the guys number is still in her phone. I kept yelling at the TV for Eric to not be the jealous boyfriend, but I guess he can't help it. They agree to talk about it later. :devil:

I just love the way she looks at him...but then again, I would look at him the same way.

Oh yeah you gotta love the long meaningful looks that just say everything they can't while they are at work. I mean Eric was definately jealous and I think even a little hurt but she just gave him an explanation and a look and it was like he understood it meant nothing. And again, Eric was jealous but I don't think he was over the top jealous...he was a little until she gave an explanation...again, I think he was more hurt about it....it definately wasn't the type of long lasting jealousy that hurts a relationship....it was the type where you are mad until you get a viable explanation.

I loved it when Eric got all super protective and pissed with the photographer about the pic of Cal...the only thing that got him more mad was when the guy mentioned his father. I am liking this super protective Eric ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back