Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

As babies are popping up on more then one show.....Do you think they will try that storyline ....and have perhaps the drama of loosing the baby now....and having a baby in last episode?

I don't know if they will run with that for Eric and Calleigh. I dont think they want to #1) give Eric another story like this after he and Natalia got the scare in season 4 and #2) make them rush into anything. As slow as this relationship built, they wouldn't put them in that situation. Its out of character for Calleigh and Eric has grown out of that himself. If anything, like I mentioned before, I still want a wedding to happen, but know it won't until maybe the end of the series.

I guess it's definitely to early for them to have a baby now, I mean they have just started dating. Though with Natalia it was pretty fast the whole pregnancy scare, but on the other hand that was totaly different situation. I think it was all about passion and fun, so in the heat of the moment it could happened. And in this case, well there's so much more. He's more responsible and of course deeply,truely in love with Calleigh. She's obviously in love with him too and because this is a serious realtionship I'm sure they have been talking about having kids. Therefore in my opinion if some day they want to have a child it'll be well considered decision and not an accident.;)
Though maybe loosing the baby could be interesting idea I don't know if it's good for the crime show.

I pretty much love each and every one of you! :adore:

Thank you all for answering my questions. I was pretty sure that most, if not all, of you would be opposed to having either Emily or Adam leave the show if it ensured the survival of E/C "off-screen". I realized pretty quickly that going that route would be a cheap trick and would piss off basically every fan out there... so they won't be doing that.

I think my order of preference is:
  1. One of them transfers to another shift for a short period of time, during which Super H fights tooth and claw to get his team back together, fraternization policy be damned.
  2. Stetler suspends one of them for a short period of time, after which they are then moved to different shifts, with Super H once again moving heaven and earth to ruinite his team.
  3. One of them quits, and we see them trying to get by outside the lab (sort of like Ryan, but in this scenario, no one pimps themselves out to any TV station). Meanwhile, Super H does his thing... somehow... and we get the departed CSI back. Wow, a lot of these scenarios involve Super H pulling a Deux Ex Machina out of his arse.
  4. They break up. They go through all sorts of grief and angst but pull through it, rebuild their working relationship and friendship, and come to realize that there's no way they can quash their feelings for each other no matter the circumstances or the rules. They get back together a few episodes before the series finale. Maybe a wedding, a pregnancy, or both. I know, the end sounds very soap-opera, but hey, since the show would be ending anyway, they should go out with some flare!
  5. They both leave the show, with a guarantee that the ship is continuing "off-camera".
Oh, and like several of you said, I've come to care about these characters and feel genuine sadness at the thought of any hardships they or their relationship may face. Is that an unhealthy reaction? I dunno... but regardless, I only want the best for them. I'm just speculating here, but I agree, it's hard to think about any of this happening.

One more thing... the poll is closed, isn't it time for a mod to change the name of the thread? It looks like "She's His Gal; He's Her Dude" got the most votes, so... eh... HEY MODS! *nudge nudge*

Last edited:

I guess it's definitely to early for them to have a baby now, I mean they have just started dating. Though with Natalia it was pretty fast the whole pregnancy scare, but on the other hand that was totaly different situation. I think it was all about passion and fun, so in the heat of the moment it could happened. And in this case, well there's so much more. He's more responsible and of course deeply,truely in love with Calleigh. She's obviously in love with him too and because this is a serious realtionship I'm sure they have been talking about having kids. Therefore in my opinion if some day they want to have a child it'll be well considered decision and not an accident.;)
Though maybe loosing the baby could be interesting idea I don't know if it's good for the crime show.

Yeah, it's way too early for an EC baby. Lol. Like you said, it was completely different with Eric and Natalia when Natalia had a pregnancy scare. I always saw their thing as more of a fling. A pregnancy scare seemed cliche and predictable for the kind of relationship that they had. Calleigh being Calleigh probably wouldn't let that happen and neither would Eric. He's definitely way more responsible now than he back in season 4 and their relationship is much more serious.

I agree with you, with the seriousness of their relationship, talking about kids is probably something that they have done or will. Their relationship is still really new so they wouldn't want to jump straight into anything. But Eric wants to settle down with Calleigh and she knew that before they got together. If she wasn't prepared to deal with a relationship of that degree, she wouldn't be with him. She knows what to expect.

Last edited:

Hi there, sten! You've stumbled into the Eric/Calleigh shipper thread... you want the "Find your CSI Miami Pictures Here" thread, I think. If you want to talk about Eric and Calleigh together as a couple, this is the place. We'll be more than happy to post with you about it!

Allright gals....Idea no.1 would there be sufficient drama in "Let´s move in together" or too "normal"?

^ I think that as long as they are trying to hide their relationship there would be drama. I mean with address changes and everything it would be interesting. But then no one knew he had moved into the hotel so.... maybe no one would notice.
After they are outed? i don't know. Maybe some drama concerning adjusting to each others habits.... ? Hard to tell with these two.

As babies are popping up on more then one show.....Do you think they will try that storyline ....and have perhaps the drama of loosing the baby now....and having a baby in last episode?

I don't know if they will run with that for Eric and Calleigh. I dont think they want to #1) give Eric another story like this after he and Natalia got the scare in season 4 and #2) make them rush into anything. As slow as this relationship built, they wouldn't put them in that situation. Its out of character for Calleigh and Eric has grown out of that himself. If anything, like I mentioned before, I still want a wedding to happen, but know it won't until maybe the end of the series.

I can't tell you how much I agree with this. I couldn't deal with the writers throwing a baby at us just yet. Yes, I would LOVE to see the adorable, smart, attractive babies Eric and Calleigh would have...but NOT YET! It's too soon! But I have enough faith in the writers that I'm pretty sure they won't do that to us.

As for the idea of Calleigh or Eric leaving or breaking up...I don't even want to THINK about that, haha. But if I had to choose, I'd like most for them to break up, then get back together and stay together forever. But if they weren't going to get back together, I'd prefer that they leave the show, but as a couple, and sail off into the sunset, so to speak.

Yeah, it's way too early for an EC baby. Lol. Like you said, it was completely different with Eric and Natalia when Natalia had a pregnancy scare. I always saw their thing as more of a fling. A pregnancy scare seemed cliche and predictable for the kind of relationship that they had. Calleigh being Calleigh probably wouldn't let that happen and neither would Eric. He's definitely way more responsible now than he back in season 4 and their relationship is much more serious.

I agree with you, with the seriousness of their relationship, talking about kids is probably something that they have done or will. Their relationship is still really new so they wouldn't want to jump straight into anything. But Eric wants to settle down with Calleigh and she knew that before they got together. If she wasn't prepared to deal with a relationship of that degree, she wouldn't be with him. She knows what to expect.

It is definately too soon for them to be discussing kids. I also highly doubt the writers will go the "baby" or pregnancy scare route simply for the fact that they did that in season 4 and Lindsay is preggers on NY. Even if Lindsay wasn't preggers I would still lean torwards the no baby for them. Not that I wouldn't love to see it, it isn't something that, imo, belongs on this show....especially right now given how new the relationship is.

Calleigh went into the relationship with her eyes very wide open...so she knows what to expect. I agree that if she didn't want to have children or a family in the future she would have either made that clear to Eric and left it up to him to decide then if he still wanted to be with her given her choice. I definately don't think Cal would string him along...she knows what he wants, so again she went into this relationship with her eyes wide open.

It is definately too soon for them to be discussing kids. I also highly doubt the writers will go the "baby" or pregnancy scare route simply for the fact that they did that in season 4 and Lindsay is preggers on NY. Even if Lindsay wasn't preggers I would still lean torwards the no baby for them. Not that I wouldn't love to see it, it isn't something that, imo, belongs on this show....especially right now given how new the relationship is.

Calleigh went into the relationship with her eyes very wide open...so she knows what to expect. I agree that if she didn't want to have children or a family in the future she would have either made that clear to Eric and left it up to him to decide then if he still wanted to be with her given her choice. I definately don't think Cal would string him along...she knows what he wants, so again she went into this relationship with her eyes wide open.

That would just be plain cruel for Calleigh to string him along. She knows how much he loves her. I mean, really. He's pretty much had himself put out there for her to notice him since like the end of season 5 when his feelings first started and now he's finally gotten her, she wouldn't do anything to screw that up.

Cal genuinely seems happy with Eric. It's really interesting, not to mention just plain cute, to see how she interacts with him now that they're together. It really just seems so natrual. Both scenes between them in 7.16 really showed Calleigh was all in when it comes to their relationship with Eric. She actually seemed worried like when she visited him at the detention center.. I thought it was adorable when he told her that he meant everything he had said to her when she was in the hospital. Nice to see a switch up there, with him reassuring her instead.

It's obvious she wants to be involved with him. His feeling for her were made very, very clear before she even entered the relationship. She's not with him just for the hell of it.

Thank you all for answering my questions. I was pretty sure that most, if not all, of you would be opposed to having either Emily or Adam leave the show if it ensured the survival of E/C "off-screen". I realized pretty quickly that going that route would be a cheap trick and would piss off basically every fan out there... so they won't be doing that.

1. One of them transfers to another shift for a short period of time, during which Super H fights tooth and claw to get his team back together, fraternization policy be damned.
  2. Stetler suspends one of them for a short period of time, after which they are then moved to different shifts, with Super H once again moving heaven and earth to ruinite his team.
  3. One of them quits, and we see them trying to get by outside the lab (sort of like Ryan, but in this scenario, no one pimps themselves out to any TV station). Meanwhile, Super H does his thing... somehow... and we get the departed CSI back. Wow, a lot of these scenarios involve Super H pulling a Deux Ex Machina out of his arse.
  4. They break up. They go through all sorts of grief and angst but pull through it, rebuild their working relationship and friendship, and come to realize that there's no way they can quash their feelings for each other no matter the circumstances or the rules. They get back together a few episodes before the series finale. Maybe a wedding, a pregnancy, or both. I know, the end sounds very soap-opera, but hey, since the show would be ending anyway, they should go out with some flare!
  5. They both leave the show, with a guarantee that the ship is continuing "off-camera".
Oh, and like several of you said, I've come to care about these characters and feel genuine sadness at the thought of any hardships they or their relationship may face. Is that an unhealthy reaction? I dunno... but regardless, I only want the best for them. I'm just speculating here, but I agree, it's hard to think about any of this happening.

One more thing... the poll is closed, isn't it time for a mod to change the name of the thread? It looks like "She's His Gal; He's Her Dude" got the most votes, so... eh... HEY MODS! *nudge nudge*

I'd go with the first one as well since Eric and Calleigh talked about this in the past. When Calleigh was dating Jake and Stetler found out about them. I remember Eric telling Calliegh that if it was him, he would transfer to the night shift and she thought that was sweet of him to say. Maybe what Eric said will come true.

i agree with Delkolover, Calleigh went with her eyes wide open. So i think there might not be babies for now. Maybe in the future like in season 10 or close to the end of csi Miami series.

I'd go with the first one as well since Eric and Calleigh talked about this in the past. When Calleigh was dating Jake and Stetler found out about them. I remember Eric telling Calliegh that if it was him, he would transfer to the night shift and she thought that was sweet of him to say. Maybe what Eric said will come true.

I still contend that if it comes down to one of them switching, Cal will be one to the beat Eric to the punch and switch. I think her "I'll protect you" comment will come to fruition. I don't think she was merely talking about physically protecting him from danger....I think something like switching shifts would fall in there too. She would do it b/c he has already been through soo much as far as work is concerned that I am pretty sure she wouldn't want or let something else affect his career.

That is, if it even comes to that....something tells me H is going to do everything in his power to keep his together. ;)

^ You're right, it can happen that way. Calleigh has always protected those she cares about, especially Eric. I can definately see her offering to go to night shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back