• Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Going Canon, Baby!

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new here! You may notice that my English sounds a little weird, that's because I'm Spanish and my English isn't very good :lol: Well, I hope I can improve it reading and posting here :)

I love CSI: Miami and I absolutely love E/C! They're just so perfect to each other! When I first came to this thread and saw all the spoilers and promo pics I was like OMG, this can't be happening!! :guffaw:

All I can say about this chapter right now is: FINALLY! I just can't stop watching the pics and the promo! I hope they show us a long kiss, if not, I hope we could find the behind the scenes kiss on YouTube (like they did with the mistletoe kiss on Bones :lol:)

You're English sounds better than mine:lol: I wouldn't worry about it all:)

Once again Delkolover, You're Awesome! (and BTW you won't be able to convince me that we would be fine without you:)) The pics are so cool. Eric looks even handsomer(if that is possible) in that jacket:drool:. They just look sooo sweet together don't they?
I just reread that and it is all so sappy sweet:lol: LOL oh well......

Thanks for the pics delkolover, you rock as always! :thumbsup:

I had to re-read what you wrote earlier about Eric daydreaming that he and Calleigh are going on vacation in first class. That is so unbelievably adorable, I want a boyfriend like that who would pull out all the stops for me. Calleigh is funny, she wouldn't waste money on first class, well she wouldn't have to, Eric would do it as a way to show how much he wants her to enjoy a vacation. :lol:

I love the way Calleigh is looking at Eric when they are talking to that lady. I hope that lady isn't stupid enough to flirt with Eric in front of Calleigh because Cal might have to shoot her. :lol:

Ok so I am going to ask a really stupid question here....Why is it called a ship? And why, when it sails, is it called going cannon?

Back to E/C. Great pictures delkolover. As usual....you rock. I always love seeing Frank around. Wouldn't it be funny if he ws the one who picked up on their relationship first? Can't you just see it, "Well it's about time you two dust monkeys finally figured out what was right in front of you. You're trained to notice things right...? Seesh."

Last edited:
"Ship" is short for "relationship." So insted of saying "my favorite relationship on the show is E/C," you can just say "I ship E/C" and people know what you mean. Canon is anything that is already laid out by the writers of the show -- if it has happened in the show, it is referred to as "canon." As opposed to, say, things that show up again and again in fanfiction, but have never been in the show -- those things are sometimes referred to as "fanon," which is just a riff on the word "canon."

Ok so I am going to ask a really stupid question here....Why is it called a ship? And why, when it sails, is it called going cannon?

Back to E/C. Great pictures delkolover. As usual....you rock. I always love seeing Frank around. Wouldn't it be funny if he ws the one who picked up on their relationship first? Can't you just see it, "Well it's about time you two dust monkeys finally figured out what was right in front of you. You're trained to notice things right...? Seesh."

:guffaw:I could so hear Frank saying that :guffaw: Way too funny!!!!

texmex327
I love the way Calleigh is looking at Eric when they are talking to that lady. I hope that lady isn't stupid enough to flirt with Eric in front of Calleigh because Cal might have to shoot her. :lol:

You know I've always wanted to see Calleigh react to someone flirting with Eric right in front of her. Well now it's even more interesting cause they are officially together. Will she be jealous, pissed, amused... What would Eric say afterwards? I see him kind of teasing her about it if she gets kind of serious with the whole situation. IDK I would just like to know what her reaction would be.

I don't think in the pic of them that Cal is giving him the "I am jealous cuz you are flirting look" or "we will talk later" look :lol: I too think it would be interesting to see Cal's reaction to a woman flirting with Eric....however, knowing Cal she wouldn't do anything or outwardly show her distate to it....I think the more interesting reaction would be from Eric!! :devil: I think he would definately sweat a little and maybe stutter or feel nervous b/c Cal is standing right next to him.

Then later Eric tells Cal that the flirting with the woman was nothing to worry about and Cal in turn teases him about how he reacted to it and that she knows him better than that.....NOW that would be a cute scene ;)

Thank you once again for all the praise....:D I really do appreciate it. But it really is nothing....just clicking on the right site at the right time!! ;)

Once again, welcome to all the new posters!! :D Seems like everytime I come in here there are more of you :lol:

Hi! I'm new here! You may notice that my English sounds a little weird, that's because I'm Spanish and my English isn't very good :lol: Well, I hope I can improve it reading and posting here :)

I love CSI: Miami and I absolutely love E/C! They're just so perfect to each other! When I first came to this thread and saw all the spoilers and promo pics I was like OMG, this can't be happening!! :guffaw:

All I can say about this chapter right now is: FINALLY! I just can't stop watching the pics and the promo! I hope they show us a long kiss, if not, I hope we could find the behind the scenes kiss on YouTube (like they did with the mistletoe kiss on Bones :lol:)

Hola! Welcome Crisitina! Yo vivo en España (I live in Spain) Your English is great it's better than mine!

OMG! Yes FINALLY! I've watch the promo millions of times ! I can't wait! I'm sure the kiss is going to be a long full on kiss not just a peck !! Woww I'm just so excited!

7.18 the pics are awesome I love the daydreaming and I imagine frank saying that :lol:

Thanks Delkolover!! These pictures are awesome, and I really can't wait to see the eppi!

I really hope that they have the airplane scene in their! Where do you get all the spoilers?

mandystevens, I'm pretty sure your spoiler title is a spoiler... 1CSIMFan is already mad at us, we don't want to antagonize. :)

So we know about 716 and 719... I'm not sure if there are spoilers, but do we have any thoughts on the episodes in between? We already know that they kiss in 716, so we know they're together. Do we think there'll be references to a relationship between them? I mean, every scene they had together would cause giggling amongst shippers, but do you think there'll be any actual scenes?

There really wasn't anything that I could see in 717 but in 718 there is a scene when Eric and Cal are investigating the murder scene...which is on an airplane. The ep is about the murder of a flight attendant mid flight....they are in first class looking for evidence when we see a day dream of Eric's of him and Cal sitting in first class, holding hands!! Eric is snapped out of his day dream by Cal talking about how she would never fly first class b.c she would rather save the money and spend it on the trip itself! ;)

Keep in mind that spoilers are always subject to change...so things might be tweaked or deleted by the time the ep airs. ;)

I have a question: when everyone posts the pics in here, how they get the pic to show up in the post? everytime I try it doesn't work so I have to put a link to my photobucket :confused:

Aww, that's so cute. I wonder if the writers will actually show the daydream or just have Eric and Calleigh talking about it. Depends if anything gets changed, I guess

I'm sure you guys would find a way to get by w/o me :lol:

Here are some pics from ep 718 that CBS has posted.......

97831_D0797B.jpg

97831_D0790B.jpg

97831_D0537b.jpg

97831_D0303b.jpg

97831_D0492b.jpg

Thanks so much for the pics

Okay, I literally just went "Awww!" out loud, heh. :D Because seriously, how cute is that?? Eric daydreaming about Calleigh...could he be any more smitten with her? It's adorable, freaking adorable. :adore:

And I'd also love to add that it's so completely sweet how he daydreams about being on a plane with her in first class, simply holding hands. Four or five years ago, he might've fantasized about something totally different, given the kind of guy he's long since left behind in favor of new and mature Eric. But now he's daydreaming about simply being with her, holding her hand, and it's so much more about being in love with her than it is about anything else, and I love that. What a sweetheart, awww. :adore:

The only thing sweeter, I think would be for him to daydream the same situation, only with Calleigh laying her head on his shoulder, eyes closed and a smile on both their faces. Because, awww. :D :adore:

Hola! Welcome Crisitina! Yo vivo en España (I live in Spain) Your English is great it's better than mine!

OMG! Yes FINALLY! I've watch the promo millions of times ! I can't wait! I'm sure the kiss is going to be a long full on kiss not just a peck !! Woww I'm just so excited!

7.18 the pics are awesome I love the daydreaming and I imagine frank saying that :lol:

Hi, I'm new here too! I live in Canada, (so I am an expert in english) But I saw this, and I am really happy too see Delko and Calleigh get together!:lol:

I really loved the spoiler too. I love how they run itno each others arms, and KISS! Finally!

Okay, I literally just went "Awww!" out loud, heh. :D Because seriously, how cute is that?? Eric daydreaming about Calleigh...could he be any more smitten with her? It's adorable, freaking adorable. :adore:

And I'd also love to add that it's so completely sweet how he daydreams about being on a plane with her in first class, simply holding hands. Four or five years ago, he might've fantasized about something totally different, given the kind of guy he's long since left behind in favor of new and mature Eric. But now he's daydreaming about simply being with her, holding her hand, and it's so much more about being in love with her than it is about anything else, and I love that. What a sweetheart, awww. :adore:

The only thing sweeter, I think would be for him to daydream the same situation, only with Calleigh laying her head on his shoulder, eyes closed and a smile on both their faces. Because, awww. :D :adore:

Yeah I think the scene would be really really cute!!! :D Let's hope they decide not to cut it and we see some day dream action ;) I can only imagine the little smirk Eric will/would have on his face ;)

I'm sure you guys would find a way to get by w/o me :lol:

Here are some pics from ep 718 that CBS has posted.......

97831_D0797B.jpg

97831_D0790B.jpg

97831_D0537b.jpg

97831_D0303b.jpg

97831_D0492b.jpg

She is wearing white, but still a lot of Black! Delko looks sexy as always though! I wonder if they will tease us with that one hopeful scene where Eric daydreams about being in first class with Calleigh in the promo. But we all know better hear, don't we?

OMG! I'm so stupid !:shifty: I didn't realise the day dreaming thing was real! I thought it was just what somebody thought or wanted to happen! duhh ! I can be really dumb!:drool: Wow that's really sweet Eric day dreaming about him and Cal on holiday holding hands :drool::lol: awwww!! Hopefully his day dream will come true!:lol::) I really thought 'yeah ... once I see 7.16 I'll be fine ...' Yeah right I wish!! Now I can't wait for 7.16 and 7.18!!

I don't think in the pic of them that Cal is giving him the "I am jealous cuz you are flirting look" or "we will talk later" look :lol: I too think it would be interesting to see Cal's reaction to a woman flirting with Eric....however, knowing Cal she wouldn't do anything or outwardly show her distate to it....I think the more interesting reaction would be from Eric!! :devil: I think he would definately sweat a little and maybe stutter or feel nervous b/c Cal is standing right next to him.

Then later Eric tells Cal that the flirting with the woman was nothing to worry about and Cal in turn teases him about how he reacted to it and that she knows him better than that.....NOW that would be a cute scene ;)

Thank you once again for all the praise....:D I really do appreciate it. But it really is nothing....just clicking on the right site at the right time!! ;)

Once again, welcome to all the new posters!! :D Seems like everytime I come in here there are more of you :lol:

Delkolover you're totally right! I can really see that happening. Now I want to see Eric sweating a little in a situation like that :lol:. It would just be adorable! And then the teasing... I so want a scene like that :). Do I need spoiler tags for this? Just in case... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back