Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

I think that even if the kiss is not very long (though I don't think it will be just a peck ;)) that the scene itself will not be short. I've seen her hands on his neck, chest, and hips. We know they kiss, we know they joke around with the marriage comment, plus there must be something else said. So I think that the scene will make our shipper hearts happy cause it will not be some 1.2 second thing. It's so great that we can finally talk about EC with terms like kissing and touching, etc. and not be just speculating and wishing :).

We have a name, yay! :)

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

mandystevens, I'm pretty sure your spoiler title is a spoiler... 1CSIMFan is already mad at us, we don't want to antagonize. :)

So we know about 716 and 719... I'm not sure if there are spoilers, but do we have any thoughts on the episodes in between? We already know that they kiss in 716, so we know they're together. Do we think there'll be references to a relationship between them? I mean, every scene they had together would cause giggling amongst shippers, but do you think there'll be any actual scenes?

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Something I noticed...

I think that scene where we have Eric and Calleigh walking towards each other in anticipation after Eric is released in the promo, it looks like they go for a hug first.

My thoughts, are that maybe after that, they got to the hiphugger position, then, callleigh puts her hands around his neck, we get the kiss.

At the end of the promo, calleigh had her hands on his chest, so thats our third position perhaps? I think this is going to be a long scene just based on the spoiler picture and the promo.

I really am anxious to see what is said between the two during this scene and at the detention center!:thumbsup: Calleigh has to say something, otherwise, that kiss scene and the hugging thing probably wouldn't of happened like that, as romantic anyways.

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hey, I'm probably gonna be watching a day later too. It's my own fault, though. I scheduled classes on Monday nights to last until 10pm. And then after that I have to put my son to bed. Ah well. DVR is my god! :D

I love how chipper you are about it! Hehe, yep, either way their lips are going to come into contact. I think someone else said that the magazine shot was probably taken during a take that ended up on the cutting room floor. It's probably a brief smooch, a conversation, some smiles and sweet words, and then that'll be it. But that'll be quite enough to put me over the moon, I tell you what!

Oh by the way, apologies to the mod(s). A question, though... can discussion of posts from other threads be brought up if it pertains to this ship? I mean, technically we're appropriately discussing this ship if we examine disapproving perspectives pertaining to the ship, right? Or is that wrong? I'm not sure.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm not mad at you guys. ;) Just making sure things keep running smooth. You guys are just excited. I realize that but we still gotta keep to the rules.

And yes, that spoiler code title was a spoiler so I edited it out.

Yes, you can discuss posts from other thread that pertains to the ship IF you're not posting to complain about what's being said in other threads or to complain about other posters. We can't have any 'I'm sick of the crap in the 'insert name here' thread' posts in here about other threads but if you stick to discussion of the ship, that's perfectly fine.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

There really wasn't anything that I could see in 717 but in 718 there is a scene when Eric and Cal are investigating the murder scene...which is on an airplane. The ep is about the murder of a flight attendant mid flight....they are in first class looking for evidence when we see a day dream of Eric's of him and Cal sitting in first class, holding hands!! Eric is snapped out of his day dream by Cal talking about how she would never fly first class b.c she would rather save the money and spend it on the trip itself! ;)

Keep in mind that spoilers are always subject to change...so things might be tweaked or deleted by the time the ep airs. ;)

I have a question: when everyone posts the pics in here, how they get the pic to show up in the post? everytime I try it doesn't work so I have to put a link to my photobucket :confused:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Eric just cracks me up :lol: He is so head over heels for Cal it's just adorable. Holding hands :) we'll actually see that even if it's just a daydream and if the spoiler doesn't change of course.;)

8. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Omg you're totally right, i don't even know where my head was when i wrote it. Sorry guys, i'll pay more attention. :thumbsup:

And i was wondering when the extented promo will come up, i don't know when they usually air. I just can't wait for the epi :lol:.

And yes, everyone is saying that the last scene with them is not gonna be short, bcz we have the marriage thing, hug, kiss, talk. Is gonna be one GREAT scene, i think i'll be the BEST one so far about E/C. omggg i'm so excited. :drool:

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think you may be right. It has crossed my mind that perhaps they hug first, then we see whats in the pictures... hiphugging, huge smile, hands on his chest, and then the kiss, and I'd bet the scene ends with the kiss... or fades to black if its the end of the episode. I bet we'll all be able to hear the collective sigh at the end of that scene... all of us around the globe sighing in sheer delight at the same time... the "finally!" sigh... or scream. ;)

Click on the little picture icon at the top, looks like a mountain with a sun in the top right corner... to the left of the quote icon. Put in the "direct link" from photobucket into the space provided.... and voila. Somtimes I have to click on the "direct link" in Photobucket twice to get the correct link (I think sometimes when you click on 'direct link' you don't get the URL of the photo, but the URL of photobucket itself).

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok I have been tring to read all this sence i got up tonight so first I would like to say,

Sence the Mod keeps comming into our room and it obvious that people have their opinons about the things that have and are being said in referance to our Beloved ship.... Please feel free if you need to vent, then take it to the Hiphuggers Myspace or the Hiphuggers Youtube pages, they belong to me and the only rule is their are no rules so say what you want and be done with it! That way we won't have the mod in the thread telling us the rules every few post! I have absolutly no problem with people carring on a conversation in either of my pages. You know what they say about opinons anyway! So go for it!
    www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup

I would just like to say Congrats to some of the other Ships for going canon they are all very cute and I love it when we get that little romance flavor thrown in to spice things up a bit, and I think it just adds to the drama of any of the shows on TV because you never know what kinda of situations the writers will stick them in to create tension between them so I like any couple even if they are not my favorites it still brings something to the table.

That said..

I think the E/C thing based on what Emily said about it not being their first kiss in 7X16 is spot on because we have to remember guys its all about the time line of the show! They had them confesing in 7x14 and between 7X14 & 7X15 their had to be at least a good 2 or 3 weeks there and Calleigh would have been recovering from her trauma, and as bad as it was supose to be I don't really think she was back at the lab in a week it was probably more like a month or month and half IMO!

With that said I'm sure she didn't go home alone! After everthing that happened in the hospital, I almost sure that Eric was with her the whole time after she got out of the Hospital thus putting them together and creating what is now to be their relationship in the early stages, but I'm sure they are already pretty intament by now, but this is where the writers have chosen to pick it up and let us observe what has been going on with them the past month.

Of cource they can always have little flash backs to fill in the missing blanks for us, and that would create some filler in the show if they have as semi slow story line they think needs to be boosted up for rating. We know that E/C draws the ratings in so why not come into the relasionship in the middle and then feed the people little snip its to the couples joining together to keep people interested in what they are up to!

Now this all is just my opinon and i'm sorry if this offends anybody and I'm not trying to cause any problems with any of the rest of the group and I love the E/C romance totally, But in the back of my mind and this is totally based on star power and the dinamics of the show and its writters, But I have to say that is Speed had not met his demize that he may well have been the one to come on to Calleigh. They were a pretty strong force also in the beging of the show. We might have even had a show down between him and Eric over who would get the girl. The one reason that i say that is because if you look at it he and Caruso where the two bigger names on the cast and had more creadits, and they would have given one of them a relationship eventually. Him being the most likly because of there close relationship and his sarcastic dialog would have been a totally odd couple to have together wich would have made it more interesting to watch them mesh together as a couple instead of Friends. But i mean you can look at Eric and Calleigh and see that they belong together and fit as a couple, but if I was a writer (witch I'm Not) I would want to totally shock the audiance and take them out of there comfert zone in thinking that E/C would be the obvious chose to be together. You could even do that by putting Caruso Of even Frank in that spot, or even Ryan. I Just think about what a ruckous that could have caused in the team! But we know it want happen so I just thought it would have been a good sanario for the show if things had worked out diffrantly. IMO!

Oh and the Sene pobably want end with them. You know it can't end with anybody but Horatio. thats why I said he may be somewhere watching them kiss.
    I am still happy that we are going canon Monday and now I will turn on the black eyed peas and jump up and start dancing around the room with the dogs LOL!!!!

Everybody Get up DANCE WE'RE GOING CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
  11. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

It's a nice way to start the day! Reading all of your posts :D:thumbsup:

How cute is that?? Eric picturing them holding hands on first class! That is really romantic if you ask me! He truly loves her! (hope the spoiler turns out to be truth)

When it comes to the kiss, I have a huge feeling they are gonna hug first. I don't know why, but it just seems like the right thing to do, and it definitly looks that way on the promo. After the hug, maybe they will share some words, holding on to each other(his hands on her shoulders and her hands on his waist/hips) and then maybe the kiss will come and then maybe she rests her hands at his chest? What do I know? All I know is that I don't think we will get dissapointet.

Oh, and about the kiss once again. When you see the kiss on the promo, you can almost see that Calleigh is sticking her tongue in his mouth:D (which is you know... GREAT) So I don't think it's gonna be a very short kiss, but again.. what do I know?? :D

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Okay, insomnia is a terrible thing. I hate it when I can't sleep, but it does give me a LOT more time to obsess about Eric and Calleigh. Here are my thoughts on the whole timeline issue... ;)

Okay, In Emily and Adam's interview she said that she thought that they began their relationship after All In. It would make sense that they became considerably closer after Eric took her home, but I don't think that they had anything of a romantic nature then.

At that time Calleigh hadn't officially ended things with Jake, and I don't think she would cheat on Jake or string Eric along while she hadn't resolved her relationship with Jake. Now in Resurrection she did resolve her feelings about him, and was free to explore her growing feelings for Eric. It has taken a lot of "baby-steps", but Eric and Calleigh now appear ready to take the final step towards each other (literally).

Hehehe, I can just imagine Eric getting all gooey while having a daydream of him and Calleigh sitting in first class, holding hands, and drinking champagne while flying off to the wild, blue yonder...
    :lol:

Well, there you have it, Hopefully I'll be able to make it until our shiny, new episode on Monday night. I can't wait. Remember, the rest of the week is all downhill from here.:p

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Good grief, how is it that you said everything I wanted to say in such a clear and concise manner? :D Good on you!

I'm an insomniac at times. I feel your pain. *cyber hug for you*

I completely agree with your take on the timeline. You're right, she's not the cheating type and wouldn't start anything serious with Eric before making sure that Jake knows she's not going to be with him. I also agree that something significant could have transpired after "All In" without it necessarily being "romantic". She obviously saw how distraught he was after they got her back. She knew that he needed to be consoled just as much as she needed it, and I'm absolutely sure that there were some beautiful, heartwarming moments between the two that we couldn't "see".

There's not a whole lot I can say besides...

ADOOOOOOOOORABLE!!! :adore:

I wouldn't say it's all downhill. I still have the Criminal Minds episode I recorded earlier to watch, and there's Burn Notice on Friday night.

:rolleyes: I know, I'm a TV junkie!

14. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

Hi everybody. I'm new here, but I'm totally, 100% with Eric And Calleigh.

I saw the kiss on youtube, and startrd screaming!

I found this website a little while ago, but I just came into it, and I found that everyone has the same thoughts that I do, but nobody where I live watches this show! So it is nice to know that somebody is listening! Please Help me around here, and I love chatting about CSI and so forth!

15. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I'm pretty new here myself, but I guess we're welcoming you! :D
    Just remember when you talk about episodes that hasn't aired yet, remember to put it in spoiler box! (the round face to the total right) :D

I am so inpacient about the episode!! I haven't seen it yet, yet I feel like it's gonna be on of the best! (because of the kiss of course, but also because of the main plot, I guess!) Please hurry up monday!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.