Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

You're English sounds better than mine:lol: I wouldn't worry about it all:)

Once again Delkolover, You're Awesome! (and BTW you won't be able to convince me that we would be fine without you:)) The pics are so cool. Eric looks even handsomer(if that is possible) in that jacket:drool:. They just look sooo sweet together don't they?
    I just reread that and it is all so sappy sweet:lol: LOL oh well......

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the pics delkolover, you rock as always! :thumbsup:

I had to re-read what you wrote earlier about Eric daydreaming that he and Calleigh are going on vacation in first class. That is so unbelievably adorable, I want a boyfriend like that who would pull out all the stops for me. Calleigh is funny, she wouldn't waste money on first class, well she wouldn't have to, Eric would do it as a way to show how much he wants her to enjoy a vacation. :lol:

I love the way Calleigh is looking at Eric when they are talking to that lady. I hope that lady isn't stupid enough to flirt with Eric in front of Calleigh because Cal might have to shoot her. :lol:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Ok so I am going to ask a really stupid question here....Why is it called a ship? And why, when it sails, is it called going cannon?

Back to E/C. Great pictures delkolover. As usual....you rock. I always love seeing Frank around. Wouldn't it be funny if he ws the one who picked up on their relationship first? Can't you just see it, "Well it's about time you two dust monkeys finally figured out what was right in front of you. You're trained to notice things right...? Seesh."

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  4. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

"Ship" is short for "relationship." So insted of saying "my favorite relationship on the show is E/C," you can just say "I ship E/C" and people know what you mean. Canon is anything that is already laid out by the writers of the show -- if it has happened in the show, it is referred to as "canon." As opposed to, say, things that show up again and again in fanfiction, but have never been in the show -- those things are sometimes referred to as "fanon," which is just a riff on the word "canon."

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:guffaw:I could so hear Frank saying that :guffaw: Way too funny!!!!

You know I've always wanted to see Calleigh react to someone flirting with Eric right in front of her. Well now it's even more interesting cause they are officially together. Will she be jealous, pissed, amused... What would Eric say afterwards? I see him kind of teasing her about it if she gets kind of serious with the whole situation. IDK I would just like to know what her reaction would be.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't think in the pic of them that Cal is giving him the "I am jealous cuz you are flirting look" or "we will talk later" look :lol: I too think it would be interesting to see Cal's reaction to a woman flirting with Eric....however, knowing Cal she wouldn't do anything or outwardly show her distate to it....I think the more interesting reaction would be from Eric!! :devil: I think he would definately sweat a little and maybe stutter or feel nervous b/c Cal is standing right next to him.

Then later Eric tells Cal that the flirting with the woman was nothing to worry about and Cal in turn teases him about how he reacted to it and that she knows him better than that.....NOW that would be a cute scene ;)

Thank you once again for all the praise....:D I really do appreciate it. But it really is nothing....just clicking on the right site at the right time!! ;)

Once again, welcome to all the new posters!! :D Seems like everytime I come in here there are more of you :lol:

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Hola! Welcome Crisitina! Yo vivo en España (I live in Spain) Your English is great it's better than mine!

OMG! Yes FINALLY! I've watch the promo millions of times ! I can't wait! I'm sure the kiss is going to be a long full on kiss not just a peck !! Woww I'm just so excited!

7.18 the pics are awesome I love the daydreaming and I imagine frank saying that :lol:

8. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

Thanks Delkolover!! These pictures are awesome, and I really can't wait to see the eppi!

I really hope that they have the airplane scene in their! Where do you get all the spoilers?

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Aww, that's so cute. I wonder if the writers will actually show the daydream or just have Eric and Calleigh talking about it. Depends if anything gets changed, I guess

Thanks so much for the pics

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Okay, I literally just went "Awww!" out loud, heh. :D Because seriously, how cute is that?? Eric daydreaming about Calleigh...could he be any more smitten with her? It's adorable, freaking adorable. :adore:

And I'd also love to add that it's so completely sweet how he daydreams about being on a plane with her in first class, simply holding hands. Four or five years ago, he might've fantasized about something totally different, given the kind of guy he's long since left behind in favor of new and mature Eric. But now he's daydreaming about simply being with her, holding her hand, and it's so much more about being in love with her than it is about anything else, and I love that. What a sweetheart, awww. :adore:

The only thing sweeter, I think would be for him to daydream the same situation, only with Calleigh laying her head on his shoulder, eyes closed and a smile on both their faces. Because, awww. :D :adore:

11. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

Hi, I'm new here too! I live in Canada, (so I am an expert in english) But I saw this, and I am really happy too see Delko and Calleigh get together!:lol:

I really loved the spoiler too. I love how they run itno each others arms, and KISS! Finally!

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I think the scene would be really really cute!!! :D Let's hope they decide not to cut it and we see some day dream action ;) I can only imagine the little smirk Eric will/would have on his face ;)

13. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

She is wearing white, but still a lot of Black! Delko looks sexy as always though! I wonder if they will tease us with that one hopeful scene where Eric daydreams about being in first class with Calleigh in the promo. But we all know better hear, don't we?

14. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! I'm so stupid !:shifty: I didn't realise the day dreaming thing was real! I thought it was just what somebody thought or wanted to happen! duhh ! I can be really dumb!:drool: Wow that's really sweet Eric day dreaming about him and Cal on holiday holding hands :drool::lol: awwww!! Hopefully his day dream will come true!:lol::) I really thought 'yeah ... once I see 7.16 I'll be fine ...' Yeah right I wish!! Now I can't wait for 7.16 and 7.18!!

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Delkolover you're totally right! I can really see that happening. Now I want to see Eric sweating a little in a situation like that :lol:. It would just be adorable! And then the teasing... I so want a scene like that :). Do I need spoiler tags for this? Just in case... :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.