Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Going Canon, Baby!

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the street pig comment....
He's referring to her as "Southern Belle" which infers manners and breeding. He on the other hand is from the big city where people are more commonly known as rude and impatient (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone here just stating common perceptions here).
I think he is just pointing out the differences in their upbringing.

Thank you so much, CoachMom, that makes sense now. Being a New Yorker, none taken ;) I would like to see the writers make Eric take the lead in kissing Calleigh. Maybe a hot crazy lusty kiss from him, just not being able to keep his hands off of her. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

On another note, Its Friday again and Monday a new episode....
I hope we get some winks, some stares, some light brushes or touches...we'll see.

Has anyone sensed that now Calleigh and Eric are together, there is a feel of calmness?? I feel calm at the thought. It seems like now that they are, all we could do is wait for what happens next in their relationship...what do you think?

My take on the street pig comment....
He's referring to her as "Southern Belle" which infers manners and breeding. He on the other hand is from the big city where people are more commonly known as rude and impatient (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone here just stating common perceptions here).
I think he is just pointing out the differences in their upbringing.

Thank you so much, CoachMom, that makes sense now. Being a New Yorker, none taken ;) I would like to see Adam make Eric take the lead in kissing Calleigh. Maybe a hot crazy lusty kiss from him, just not being able to keep his hands off of her. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I hope we get some winks, some stares, some light brushes or touches...we'll see.

Has anyone sensed that now Calleigh and Eric are together, there is a feel of calmness?? I feel calm at the thought. It seems like now that they are, all we could do is wait for what happens next in their relationship...what do you think?

Yes I feel the same way...calmed. I'm excited, yes, but not anxious with the whole will they drop it, will they have scenes together, what WHAT?:lol:?? Now I can just relax and watch the show, as it is intended to be :lol:. All that matters is that I know they are together, it makes me happy, and I know we'll get great scenes of them together. I don't have to wonder and hope and beg now ;).

CoachMom I completely agree with your assessment on Adam's comment. At first I thought the comment went along the lines of him hurting Calleigh because he was a pig (referring to his womanizer days) and I was like WHAT, Adam, WHAT :scream:??? But then I paid better attention and put it all in context and realised just what you said. So now I breathe better and find it really funny. :lol:

Welcome to the newbies :) Glad to have you around :)

VirGodess1923;884804 [B said:
Has anyone sensed that now Calleigh and Eric are together, there is a feel of calmness??[/B] I feel calm at the thought. It seems like now that they are, all we could do is wait for what happens next in their relationship...what do you think?

I agree with you. I feel a lot less anxious than I did a week ago. They are together now and it makes me a whole hell of a lot happier :thumbsup: I don't think I've stopped smiling all week :lol:

I am anxious to see where their relationship will head through the season finale.

How will them being together affect them working together and their relationship with the other members of the team? I mean we already know that Ryan is on to them but what about everyone else? Will Natalia, Tara, Frank or any of the other lab rats comment on their sudden change in mood. (I'll leave Horatio out of that equation because he knows all.) I mean Eric is usually really mad all the time (I hate that, because I love seeing him smile) so will someone notice the permanent smile plastered on his face? I would still love for someone to almost catch them in an intimate moment, I think that would make my day. :lol: I think it would be better if it was Tara only because she tried to make a pass at Eric (IMO of course) :scream:

VirGodess1923 said:

I think you're right. Even on this forum, there's no crazy posting anymore. I remember the week after the promo was out every morning I had few pages of posts to go through. However, once Delkolover gives us new spoilers, I'm sure we'll all be back to our hyped selves. :lol: There's nothing we can do about it, addictions are very persistent...

We know that Cal and Eric will work on the case together, so there's a lot of chances for glances, looks, smiles... Was it me or, in the promo, when Cal and Eric questioned those two kids and they said "We're in love", there was a cut to our favorite couple turning to each other? Maybe that's just my wishful thinking, but I'm sure that there's gonna be some reaction to the case that will show us how sorry they are for the kids that are so in love, but can't be together (because all that 'eww...' factor).

EDIT: Oh, yeah, welcome to the newbies, I'm glad there's more and more hiphuggers every day!

I would like to see the writers make Eric take the lead in kissing Calleigh. Maybe a hot crazy lusty kiss from him, just not being able to keep his hands off of her. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I agree with you, I feel moe calm now when they are together finally. Now there's no need to worry if or when they get together. We can just wait to see what else writers have for us in that matter, not if but what, isn't it great? And there are so many possibilities :).
The inteview with Emily and Adam was fabulous:thumbsup:. They are so sweet and funny together. I just love to watch them.:lol:
And exactly like you I'd love to see Eric taking the lead in their relationship, the passionate and hot kiss initiated by him would be good start.:devil:

Oh I definitely count on some sweet little scenes between our love birds in this upcoming episode. It doesn't have to be something big, but just some small gestures, like a look or touch.:)

Last edited:
Guys we haven't posted pics from this awesome canon episode! :) I bring some but not of the highest quality cause I'm kind of technology impaired ;). But I hope you enjoy them and that they add even more color and beauty to our lovely thread, cause let's face it, it's Eric and Calleigh and they just add beauty to everything :).

Calleigh's first "shut up and kiss me..."

kiss.jpg

I love Eric's face on this one...

Copyofkiss2.jpg

Oh so happy... :D

hips.jpg

I have a couple more but I don't want to get in trouble for taking up too much space... maybe I'll put them up later on :).

EDIT: Guys screencaps were just posted in the picture thread and they are of much better quality so go check them out ;).

Last edited:
I love the look on Eric's face on the second one and immediately after that kiss breaks off. He looks like a kid that just tasted candy for the first time and can't wait for the second time. It's also cute how his head follows her down, not wanting for the kiss to end. :adore:

Last edited:
I love the look on Eric's face on the second one and immediately after that kiss breaks off. He looks like a kid that just tasted candy for the first time and can't wait for the second time. It's also cute how his head follows her down not wanting for the kiss to end. :adore:
You and I thought the same thing! I was just watching the scene again on Youtube and noticed how he leaned into her after the second kiss, not wanting her to stop. He does look like he just got a taste of something oh, so yummy and wants more.:drool: The look he gave her after the first kiss was great too, very bedroom eyes. You could only imagine whats going through his mind that very moment.:thumbsup:

I love the look on Eric's face on the second one and immediately after that kiss breaks off. He looks like a kid that just tasted candy for the first time and can't wait for the second time. It's also cute how his head follows her down not wanting for the kiss to end. :adore:
You and I thought the same thing! I was just watching the scene again on Youtube and noticed how he leaned into her after the second kiss, not wanting her to stop. He does look like he just got a taste of something oh, so yummy and wants more.:drool: The look he gave her after the first kiss was great too, very bedroom eyes. You could only imagine whats going through his mind that very moment.:thumbsup:

Well I guess he looks a little bit surprised by the first kiss, but you're right the look on his face after it was dreamy, yet so serious, it looks like he wanted to ascertain that it's really happening ;).
And I think the second one definitely wasn't such a surprise for him,cause the way he was pressing his lips to hers and like you said leaning into her after it, well it shows how much he really liked it.:)

Well,IDK...maybe he couldn't believe that he was out, she was there...and on top of everything that was going on in his life...she not only stand by him, but she kissed him in public... i think that he felt like the luckiest man alive even if he spend the day in detention.

i re watched the interview (the ET one) and Emily is saying that they "make out"....and IDK about you,but in my book the two kisses that we got to see are not meeting the standard (ok...reality check Ana...too much L&O) for "making out"....opinions, toughts?

When Adam said 'street pig that I am' my mind went straight back to when he was on the side walk, leaning on a girl, making out, basically on the street. So that's what I thought, but I now agreee with Coachmom.

Pics from ep 719 "Target Specific" of our bullet girl Calleigh :D

7194.jpg
7191.jpg

I love the look on Eric's face on the second one and immediately after that kiss breaks off. He looks like a kid that just tasted candy for the first time and can't wait for the second time. It's also cute how his head follows her down, not wanting for the kiss to end. :adore:

I totally saw that!! :D He was so like "aww damn, it is over already? I want more" ;)

Last edited:
Pics from ep 719 "Target Specific" of our bullet girl Calleigh :D

7194.jpg
7191.jpg

I totally saw that!! :D He was so like "aww damn, it is over already? I want more" ;)

Thanks delkolover!! those pics of Calleigh look really good & quite interesting, just one quick question...

is this (719) episode the one where some guy takes Calleigh's gun???

Thanks for the pictures Delkolover!

the only think that i can say about them is "yay"... white shirt... and that is a colorful bag?

yes, if my math is not failing me so early in the morning that's the episode where Cal and Tara get in danger and that guy is taking Cal's gun.... the only good thing is that now we know that she has more home:devil::devil:
ok, one more thing. IDK,or to be more specific I don't remember if somebody said this but....
they showed us a big E/C moment after Eric was in danger and we hope (if the spoilers are not changing too much) for a big E/C moment (720's beginning) after Cal's gun is taken away..... is this the way that the writers are going to do it?what do you think?
i'm taking in consideration the rest of the history too: Man Down, Stand Your Ground, All In, Down the wire, Smoke get's into your CSI's...just for putting in writing the ones on the toip of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back