Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Going Canon, Baby!

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks delkolover for the pics!

FINALLY! NO BLACK SUIT!! Calleigh looks fantastic in these pics. Bullet girl (as you say) looks mighty serious here...I can't wait to see this episode. I wonder what scene this is??

Last edited:
Nice couple, I whish it would last for ever! Talking about other things, somebody should suggest Emily to wear other colours, not always white or black.

okay i just watched 7x13 again and im kinda confused..
the whole scene where eric got calleigh the truffles (i think thats what they were?) and then he left and she was riding the horse guy.. i understand it all except then in 7x14 when ryan asks her about her and eric. did i miss something where calleigh said something to eric about the giftt or are they gonna just not bring it up?
or maybe when the pictures and conversation about the horse guy come up in (i cant remember which) a future episode will she say something then?..
i know its not a big deal and especially since it was before the hospital so they have had better things since then, it just got me wondering if i had missed a scene somewhere.

WOW, those pics look :eek::eek: amazing :D
It's nice to see Calleigh without all black, but it would be even better with real colors, after all, now she's happy ;)

I posted this in Miami pic threat but I'll post here b/c I really love this idea :lol:
What about in the end of Calleigh & Eric conversation after the attack, Cal says ' I can't work without a gun!!' with that ton of voice you know, really pissed off *:p* and Eric says 'What you gonna do?' and it all comes on black and we see Calleigh in her house, opening her 'personal gun vault' and taking her gun! Gosh I'd love to see that :D:D

Thanks for the pictures delkolover!

It's great to see Calleigh in a white shirt and a tie? I believe! It's not what I would call colorful but it's a step forward! :)

OMG! Calleigh is gonna be so angry without her gun! She will probably steal Eric's! (I wish!:p) I really want to see the picture scene, but I really don't know what to expect! I wonder if we will see the a scene when Calleigh tells Eric that she got her gun stollen he'll probably be like :wtf:! and the joke about it!

The bathroom scene! Well that will just be so sweet!! I can't wait!

Pics from ep 719 "Target Specific" of our bullet girl Calleigh :D

7194.jpg
7191.jpg

Wow! She looks stunning, looks like it'll be another exciting episode to watch!

I like Cal in black or white, I think she looks best in those colors.... Looking forward to see how this relationship develops.

*Guys, please remember to have at least 3 lines of on topic text! Don't want the mods getting angry with us...*

I'm hoping that maybe we get a little moment in 7.17 that we just arn't expecting or something...that'd be nice. :)

In 7.18, 7.19, and 7.20--whew! I'm just excited!

If they do leave that day dream thing in, which I hope they do, I think it'll just be a quick moment, and it won't affect him in his work or for the entire day. It'll just be a cute little moment where a guy daydreams--thats too sweet!

In 7.19, I'm assuming that when Eric first sees the pictures of Calleigh with Terrence, he'll be confused, and then ask Calleigh. When Calleigh explains, I hope we get a little comment saying, "You know I'm the only girl for you and you're my guy" or something. I know it probably won't happen, but something cute would be nice.

Oh, and 7.20. Sharing a bathroom. Maybe we'll get a short little clip of previous nights activites sometime during this episode?:devil: Hah, I'm excited to see this! I'm sure it'll be cute!

I think Eric will prob brush off the pictures of Cal and the horse dude. I hope his secure enough to know that Cal wouldn't be seeing two guys at the same time. I'm wondering if Jake will pop in to rain on Eric's parade, knowing the writers they'll do something like that to test their relationship.

My room-mate is aboard to ship after being hesitate at first, she's not to keen on ships after Grissom and Sara.

See I don't think Eric thinks Cal is cheating or would ever cheat. This is the first "real" relationship Eric has been in since the shooting and since he stopped being a player. And Cal is obviously very important to him so he probably feels insecure b/c of those deep feelings...he is in new territory just as much as Cal is. While he is confident guy...she melts him and I think in that instant is he more fearful and insecure in himself than he is in her or their relationship. Which is why I think she reaaures him that that day was only one day and that is was before them....she probably senses his insecurity and wants to reassure him.

Last edited:
Well it's a bit calmer here lately, but it's ok.:thumbsup:

As for his daydreaming I still think that if they do it right it really can be sweet. I'd like to see it, so I hope they didn't remove it.

I agree with Delkolover, I don't think he thinks that she can be cheating on him. It's normal that he feels jealousy, it's men nature;) and he's not the same person he used to be.
And it's so sweet that Calleigh reassures him it was nothing important, I guess she understands that he needs it cause he feels a bit insecure. And it's not because he doesn't trust her, but cause he's not so sure of himself anymore. Maybe the relationship with her will help him to get back his self-confidence.:thumbsup:

And the bathroom scene, well I can't wait to see it, even if it's short:). And maybe there will be some connections with previous events which leads to this wonderful moment. At least I hope so.:)

I haven't posted in a while...

If we see Ryan being beaten up in 7.19 and we see him cleaning his wounds in 7.20 maybe we'll see that 'tonight' Cal promised to Eric. In 7.19 she asks Eric if they can continue their conversation that evening, so maybe we'll see them at least going home together or something like that. Of course I hope for some up against the wall "conversation", if you know what I mean, but I doubt we'll get it. Still, maybe we're lucky enough to get shirtless Eric in 7.20. I mean, men don't shave with clothes on, right?

If we see Ryan being beaten up in 7.19 and we see him cleaning his wounds in 7.20 maybe we'll see that 'tonight' Cal promised to Eric. In 7.19 she asks Eric if they can continue their conversation that evening, so maybe we'll see them at least going home together or something like that. Of course I hope for some up against the wall "conversation", if you know what I mean, but I doubt we'll get it. Still, maybe we're lucky enough to get shirtless Eric in 7.20. I mean, men don't shave with clothes on, right?

Hi all you fellow hiphuggers.
[
As some of you know from a chatroom next door. I am a huge hiphugger fan. But I am also a European highugger which means I don´t quite get this

Forensic drama CSI: Miami has been named the world's most popular TV show in a study of ratings in 20 countries. Scource: BBC News

Yes it is LV but LV is the flagship of the franchise:)
Since then it has been a constant fight between the two shows, because even when CSI beats Grey in the ratings, CSI always had lower ratings among the younger viewers, the category most wanted by advertisers. Some critics have said that CSI is now taking the characters into more romantic paths so as to compete with Grey, although this has been denied by Carol Mendelsohn

So my question is:

How much influence does advertiserwishes have on the storyline? Is the E/C just an excuse for cutting an actor and bring in younger blood? Where do the “Friends” generation go to find a decent show? NB! “Sex and the City” has ended but did in it´s time attract the teens also.
Am now loosing all hope of ever getting my EC – “ Blue lagoon” makeover. I am telling you the actors would love a holiday in the sun;-)

Last edited:

Hi all you fellow hiphuggers.
[
As some of you know from a chatroom next door. I am a huge hiphugger fan. But I am also a European highugger which means I don´t quite get this

Forensic drama CSI: Miami has been named the world's most popular TV show in a study of ratings in 20 countries. Scource: BBC News

Yes it is LV but LV is the flagship of the franchise:)
Since then it has been a constant fight between the two shows, because even when CSI beats Grey in the ratings, CSI always had lower ratings among the younger viewers, the category most wanted by advertisers. Some critics have said that CSI is now taking the characters into more romantic paths so as to compete with Grey, although this has been denied by Carol Mendelsohn

So my question is:

How much influence does advertiserwishes have on the storyline? Is the E/C just an excuse for cutting an actor and bring in younger blood? Where do the “Friends” generation go to find a decent show? NB! “Sex and the City” has ended but did in it´s time attract the teens also.
Am now loosing all hope of ever getting my EC – “ Blue lagoon” makeover. I am telling you the actors would love a holiday in the sun;-)

Personally I don't they are using the "romances" to bring fans in. In any of the 3 shows. Viewership is down across the board. All shows are down...so I don't think it was done to try and beat a particular show. Everyone is in the same boat since the WGA strike last year. I DO however, think to compete with Grey's a few years ago (cuz that is when the more personal stories started) they HAD to bring the personal lives of their characters into the frey more. That was a must, imo. Even though from the beginning these shows have been about the science and solving crimes, along the way fans fell in love the characters and want to know and see more of them. In order to compete in an industry where fans want to have and have a connection with the characters and are invested in knowing more about them, the CSI franchise had to get on that train or get left standing on platform.

I know personally, I would not have stopped watching the show...but fans tastes DO change. Even the Law & Order franchise, which I think CSI modelled itself after in the sense of "not going home with the characters" is and has started going home with their characters and showing more "character driven drama." It doesn't overrule the show but it is there.

Of course if you build on "character driven drama," romances do tend to move into the frey....a main reason I think the writers have now decided to move forward with E/C. They built more on the personal lives of E/C and their feelings for each other the last 2 1/2 seasons in order to take this next step and actaully have it make sense. Hindsight is 20/20....could they have done it a little quicker? Yes, but again, this show has never been about its characters being the A storyline. The characters of this franchise will always take a backseat to the "story" itself, regardless of how much info they give us about them.

Last edited:
I agree with delkolover. Having to compete against another strong show does not a rating bonanza make. But I also have to say that the people I know who prefer Miami over LV don't like LV because many of the scenes are dark (lighting wise). They prefer the open brightness of the lab where it's easier to make out details than the darker artificially lit lab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back