• Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Going Canon, Baby!

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think that those kind of scenes are best seen in fanfictions and this is where they belong. I'm a die-hard hiphugger but I certainly don't want anything that mushy on the show. I must admit some spoilers made my skin crawl when I heard about them.

the whole Eric daydreaming is simply too much. I know most of you thought it was cute, for me it's just unprofessional and I hope they won't do that. It just doesn't fit in CSI, even if it's Miami.

I wouldn't want tptb to suddenly give us plenty of details about their off-time simply because Miami never did it. It would be a bad idea to start just to show EC. If they want to do it I want everyone involved. It's a question of balance. It's like chocolate... I adore it but I certainly wouldn't want to have too much of it at once. A little piece now and then is the way it should be.

I have to agree with you. Any moments that have already happened between Eric and Calleigh in past seasons should be the highest degree their relationship reaches in the show. Like ever.

I'm 100% with you on the spoiler thing. When I read that, I was like What, really? It just does not fit with this type of show.

The scene at the end of 7.16 was cute and just enough for me to be content with just knowing that they're together now. The writers were really generous with E/C in that episode with the two kisses and what-not. We don't need that much for a while. Just cute little scenes here and there is good. In the work place. I don't want all this off-duty stuff. It would be so unlike Miami to do that.

That's just how I feel though.

Last edited:
Well I think that those kind of scenes are best seen in fanfictions and this is where they belong. I'm a die-hard hiphugger but I certainly don't want anything that mushy on the show. I must admit some spoilers made my skin crawl when I heard about them.
the whole Eric daydreaming is simply too much. I know most of you thought it was cute, for me it's just unprofessional and I hope they won't do that. It just doesn't fit in CSI, even if it's Miami.

Personally, I don't think we will see the scene at all! I think it is cute and an "aww" moment and that is why I posted the spoiler about it but I agree that it would be a little much only b/c we never see things like that with this show. Had we, in the past, had scenes similar or even of that nature then it would fine...but it seemed a little out there!

Which is why I don't think we will see it....

That is not to say that won't see Eric with a little smirk on his face when he looks at Cal to indicate he was thinking about it....we don't actually have to see the daydream. And then she is like "what?" and he is answers "nothing." I think that would be cute b/c we could infer what he was thinking and then you know Cal would be thinking about it for a sec with a smile and then get back to being all business.

I'd rather see something like that....cute is cute but too much cute can be a little bleh. ;)

That is not to say that won't see Eric with a little smirk on his face when he looks at Cal to indicate he was thinking about it....we don't actually have to see the daydream. And then she is like "what?" and he is answers "nothing." I think that would be cute b/c we could infer what he was thinking and then you know Cal would be thinking about it for a sec with a smile and then get back to being all business.

I'd rather see something like that....cute is cute but too much cute can be a little bleh. ;)

Yeah, now that would be okay to see.. subtle but pretty damn cute at the same time. Which is how their relationship should be on the show. Subtle. We don't need all these huge romantic scenes. Talk about overkill. It's totally whatever though. I mean.. Eric and Calleigh are finally together now. It is kind of a big deal. To us, at least.

I just really hope that the writers know how to handle the E/C relationship. Miami is completely different from both CSI and NY. I don't think it should be any different from like Calleigh & Hagen, Calleigh & Jake, or Eric & Natalia. I don't think any of those couples took over the show. But with Calleigh and Eric being two main characters who have had a whole lot of focus on them lately, you never know what will happen. When Natalia and Eric were together, I don' think she was even a main character yet.. that was in season 4, right? Jake and Hagen weren't main characters either. So it kind of makes a difference.

Anyway.. I'm rambling and I don't know if any of that makes sense whatsoever.

Last edited:

Yeah, now that would be okay to see.. subtle but pretty damn cute at the same time. Which is how their relationship should be on the show. Subtle. We don't need all these huge romantic scenes. Talk about overkill.
It's totally whatever though. I mean.. Eric and Calleigh are finally together now. It is kind of a big deal. To us, at least.

DITTO!! :thumbsup:

It should be subtle....it needs to be subtle b/c this show has never been about putting their characters personal, especially romantic lives first...so subtle is perfect...totally the word I was looking for but couldn't seem to find!! :lol: They are together, I know they are together, therefore I am happy :D

I'd like to pose a question as well, if that's alright with everyone. I just hope folks actually see it. :D

Question: How much Eric/Calleigh romance do you want to see on the show in the future? Do you want to see them doing something cute, like holding hands or kissing, etc, every episode, every other episode, every few episodes, or even less? Do you want glimpses into their life as a couple after work, on dates, and so on?

I guess that was actually three questions. Sorry... answer them as you see fit. :)

Yeah, I totally what to see them as a couple, in every episode! I really can't get enough of hiphuggers. Yeah it would be nice to see that they are together at work like the don't have to make out in lab :eek: but just something nice so we know that they are together, 7.15 was rediculous they were acting like the had just met each other they could have definitely given us a bit more, having a little bit of E/C moments in each episode isn't going to do any harm, we're not asking for 45 minutes of hiphuggers! (well I am!:p), and yeah it would be nice to see them on dates or just together like at the end of the episode or the begining. I loved that idea that somebody sayd about the crime being when they were on a date, I can totally imagine that :lol:!

One thing that I really wanted to see on 7.16 was what was the snack that Calleigh brought for Eric for some reason I got really obsessed about that and I never got to know, I guess I'll just imagine it!:(

About the day dream! I really want to see that but as Delkolover said I don't think we will. I really wish we do but I can't imagine that I hope I'm really wrong! It would be cute if we saw it!:)

I saw the promo for CSI:NY and I just want to say that the theory that EC is so horrendous because it's the only CSI relationship used in promos is so out the window. If anyone saw the promo they know what I'm talking about ;).

Guys I'm loving all the avatars and sigs! :cool: I come here and spend some of the time just looking them over. So many nice pics now that we had those scenes. Makes me smile, so just wanted to share :).

vickyhiphuggers
One thing that I really wanted to see on 7.16 was what was the snack that Calleigh brought for Eric for some reason I got really obsessed about that and I never got to know, I guess I'll just imagine it!:(

Same thing happened to me! I wanted to know what was on the bag and actually thought that there was going to be some reference towards it. However, the detail was there and it showed that Cal took the time to get it for him so that was nice. :)

I saw the promo for CSI:NY and I just want to say that the theory that EC is so horrendous because it's the only CSI relationship used in promos is so out the window. If anyone saw the promo they know what I'm talking about ;).

Guys I'm loving all the avatars and sigs! :cool: I come here and spend some of the time just looking them over. So many nice pics now that we had those scenes. Makes me smile, so just wanted to share :).

vickyhiphuggers

Same thing happened to me! I wanted to know what was on the bag and actually thought that there was going to be some reference towards it. However, the detail was there and it showed that Cal took the time to get it for him so that was nice. :)

There was supposed to be....it was supposed to be his favorite Cuban snack from one of his favorite restaraunts. Since the bag was there it tells me that that scene was still in there it just got cut on the editing room floor more than likely b/c of time constraints with the ep overall. When they are running over on time, something has to get cut and they probably felt the scene was just as good without it as it would have been with it. They just couldn't get rid of the bag b/c the scene was already shot!

Four years of being a Mass Communications major, editing movies and watching them sooo helps in understanding situations like that one :lol: When I watched the ep live, I saw the bag and new immediately the reason it was never mentioned. Nice to know my college education paid off!! :lol:

Yeah I knew it was his favorite cuban snack, but is it totally obsessive from my part to actually want to know, which snack :lol:? I spend actual time thinking of different cuban snacks and which one it could be :lol:! I guess that after all the thinking and analyzing and feeling totally ridiculous for doing it I wanted to know what it was. But yeah I totally understand it was not necessary and it still showed that she thought about bringing him something :).

Believe me hipguggers17,I know exactly what you are talking about.:scream:

In respect to the question I want to see E/C moments in all episodes.Not exactly PDA but something that shows their strong connection.I could be about how great team they make in solving a case.Natalia could ask Calleigh why she looks so happy recently.Or maybe see their flirty banter or a sarcastic comment about a suspect.If there is going to be a kiss,I would prefer it outside of work.And I have to say that the writers have been great handling their relationship.

Last edited:
The giddy side of me wants to see EC every SINGLE episode, but the more sensable side says that it should be every few episodes. This way we don't get too much and that the couple last and we just don't get tired of them. Imagin every episode with them smirking about last night. I'd be quite annoying when you finally get interested in the case and drift away from them for a sec, then in the middle of a confession you see Cal smirk at him. I'd be like :wtf: 'um this person, is confessing about killing someone and you two are thinking about sex? C'mon!':lol: ]

Just an example, so it's good to see them loving each other AND keeping it apart from work at times... but I don't want them to be too serious. The serious scenes could be like this:
Cal:I'll take run the bullet and you do the prints
Eric:Yeah, I'm on it (wink, then walks off)
Cal:(smiles, rolls eyes and walks off)

You know what I mean?

About the day dream. The giddy side of me says it's cute, very thoughtful and gushy love, just adorable that a man day dreams about his future wife:adore: BUT he should know that it's the case he's working on, not his personal time and shouldn't distract him at all from what he's doing. I bet the writer makes it a tinsy moment that barely means anything; just one moment and done with. Like he tells Cal after they interogate the suspect (like the woman standing infront of him in the picture) and she smiles or something

Yeah I knew it was his favorite cuban snack, but is it totally obsessive from my part to actually want to know, which snack :lol:? I spend actual time thinking of different cuban snacks and which one it could be :lol:! I guess that after all the thinking and analyzing and feeling totally ridiculous for doing it I wanted to know what it was. But yeah I totally understand it was not necessary and it still showed that she thought about bringing him something :).

My bad ;)

Yeah I gotta ya though....the obesessive part of me really wants to know exactly what was in that bag!! :lol: But I guess like soo many other things that have to do with this show, we will never know :(

Adam and Emily are so darned funny in interviews. On youtube I just watched a funny interview with Adam & Emily that was obviously a part of that CBS interview on the making of the episode, but was not shown in that clip we all saw... I think this clip is for Entertainment Tonight. In it the interviewer asks what I consider to be a stupid question... she asks them if Eric is now Calleigh's "full time boyfriend". Adam kind of stumbles through the answer as if he's not quite sure how to answer it, and he says something about how they (the actors) have ideas but ultimately they go to work and serve the writers. After he's done Emily pipes up and says to the interviewer in response to her question (not in response to Adam's answer) "I'm such a girl, when you said that I was like... wait a minute, we're making out, he's my boyfriend, I don't... I don't... no, Calleigh's not... not... no... no... it's not a free makeout, its not a free get out of jail makeout!" As if to say, if Calleigh's making out with Eric, of course he's her boyfriend!:lol:

It also shows that part of the interview where Adam says Emily gave him, in her southern belle way, a "soft sweet lovely kiss". But what we didn't see in the CBS interview was he continued on and smacked his lips together imitating the kind of kiss he meant, and said "And I don't get my chance to be the street pig that I am." :guffaw:

vickyhiphuggers

There was supposed to be....it was supposed to be his favorite Cuban snack from one of his favorite restaraunts. Since the bag was there it tells me that that scene was still in there it just got cut on the editing room floor more than likely b/c of time constraints with the ep overall. When they are running over on time, something has to get cut and they probably felt the scene was just as good without it as it would have been with it. They just couldn't get rid of the bag b/c the scene was already shot!

Four years of being a Mass Communications major, editing movies and watching them sooo helps in understanding situations like that one :lol: When I watched the ep live, I saw the bag and new immediately the reason it was never mentioned. Nice to know my college education paid off!! :lol:

Yeah I was thinking that it would probably be the editing, but It would've been really nice to see that scene. Anyways we know she bought him a snack so that was really nice I'm sure he appreciated it and enjoyed it. :) Well we can't complain we got the kiss ... no, sorry THE KISSES! :)

My bad ;)

Yeah I gotta ya though....the obesessive part of me really wants to know exactly what was in that bag!! :lol: But I guess like soo many other things that have to do with this show, we will never know :(

No, thank you for your response :thumbsup:

I just saw the interview on YT and they are just too funny. Thank you Jennifer :).

its not a free get out of jail makeout! :guffaw:

Adam trying to be all diplomatic saying how they do what the writers want them to do and Emily's all of course he's her boyfriend, we're making out. So funny!!! :lol: I agree with Emily, he is her fulltime boyfriend now ;). I love these two!!

thanks for the note about the interview! i just went and watched it and looved it.
just one thing.. no big deal. when he says how the kiss was and then the comment about the "street pig" i think is what it said?.. did he say "ILL get my chance to be.." or "and i dont get the chance.." i could be imagining it.. i only really wonder because if he says ill get my chance then maybe there will be more kisses coming up! well besides what we know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back