Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics from ep 719 "Target Specific" of our bullet girl Calleigh :D

7194.jpg
7191.jpg

I love the look on Eric's face on the second one and immediately after that kiss breaks off. He looks like a kid that just tasted candy for the first time and can't wait for the second time. It's also cute how his head follows her down, not wanting for the kiss to end. :adore:

I totally saw that!! :D He was so like "aww damn, it is over already? I want more" ;)

Thanks delkolover!! those pics of Calleigh look really good & quite interesting, just one quick question...

is this (719) episode the one where some guy takes Calleigh's gun???

Once again thank you for getting us through the week.

Does anyone know if both actors signed longterm contracts with show perhaps next 2 sesaons? Getting paid means you will not be leaving for long.
And how do you rate the possibility of the Moncia/Chandler deal going on in CSI Mi....Unrealistic? No hope of writers and producers embracing the challange of incorperating a committed relationship on the show. Read somewhere in forum that D/L on NY was a strugle for writers.
Personel opinion keeping the couple opens up to a much darker and sinister crime. Why not go old school and go through all 5 suspects of being "Jack the Ripper" and there by forcing character to debat "guilt" when you are mentally insane.

Last edited:
OOps. Forgot my
I fear the home invasion episode. This is my take on the episode:

If old enimies of Delko - dad retaliates at Cals house. It will force "outing of couple" and have Delko put ship on hold - I don`t want you to get hurt

Or stress of kidnapping unlogs bullet in brain and we have a season of he/she-worry yet again.

I know ....why not enjoy theese happy days....but for once I actually hoped for a combine show. Centerpiecefocus: Good actionpacked CSIMi. Lovely twists and suprise endings. Biproduct: letting characters being more nuanced (not going all NYPD), having a lovecouple perhaps debating cases at home.

Last edited:
Thanks hiphugger17, i too love the look on Eric's face in the second pic, it's like he can't believe it's actually happening and he's taking it in the moment.

I'm still excited for E/C as it just kick-started, i'm not as hyper-excited as I was before 7.16 aired but b/c the buildup leading up to it was so intense, I was going stir-crazy! I do feel a sense of contentment now that they're together and really looking forward to what the writers give us and all the possible scenarios in store for their future. Gosh, I don't think we can stop gushing about how cute and sexy E/C are at the same time! I personally can't say the same about other ships.

Woo hoo! Thanks for the pics delkolover!
Cool, our bullet girl in action, yeah, the first thing I noticed too was "Hallelujah, she's not wearing all black!" I guess being with Eric now has brightened her mood and she's been digging thru her closet for her colourful outfits. Could this be goodbye Goth Cal, hello Sunshine Cal? I believe the earlier spoilers said she's supposed to be pissed that her gun was stolen from her. I laugh just thinking of how that's going to go down, a gunless bullet girl definitely makes an angry one indeed! It's like Skywalker having his lightsaber taken from him :guffaw:

Thanks for the pictures Delkolover!

the only think that i can say about them is "yay"... white shirt... and that is a colorful bag?

yes, if my math is not failing me so early in the morning that's the episode where Cal and Tara get in danger and that guy is taking Cal's gun.... the only good thing is that now we know that she has more home:devil::devil:
ok, one more thing. IDK,or to be more specific I don't remember if somebody said this but....
they showed us a big E/C moment after Eric was in danger and we hope (if the spoilers are not changing too much) for a big E/C moment (720's beginning) after Cal's gun is taken away..... is this the way that the writers are going to do it?what do you think?
i'm taking in consideration the rest of the history too: Man Down, Stand Your Ground, All In, Down the wire, Smoke get's into your CSI's...just for putting in writing the ones on the toip of my head.

Not unless someone (delkolover?) is holding back spoilers, which I don't, I don't think there's a major EC moment as a direct result of Cal's gun being taken from her, but I could be totally wrong! and let's hope I am! Personally, I am hoping there is a big moment maybe towards the end of teh episode after they have their chat in the morgue when Eric asks her about the pics of her and the stable boy and tells her everyone's being watched, not just them. And they have a more in-depth chat later at home. If there is no big moment that we actually "see", they may imply that there something did happen b/c we are supposed to get the bathroom scene at the beginning (before the intro) in 7.20. That I can't wait for, I have a feeling we're only going to get a very brief shot of the bathroom scene but I don't care, the point is, we get one! :)

Pics from ep 719 "Target Specific" of our bullet girl Calleigh :D

7194.jpg
7191.jpg

I love the look on Eric's face on the second one and immediately after that kiss breaks off. He looks like a kid that just tasted candy for the first time and can't wait for the second time. It's also cute how his head follows her down, not wanting for the kiss to end. :adore:

I totally saw that!! :D He was so like "aww damn, it is over already? I want more" ;)

Thanks for those pictures.:thumbsup:
I'm so glad she has finally something in a different colour then black. I hope that now when she's much happier (and I belive she is, cause come on how can she be not having a boyfriend like Eric;), who is totally head over heels in love with her:adore:) she'll be wearing bright colours more often, cause though she looks good even in black I want to see her in others colours too.:)
As for the et.online interview, well they definitely made at least two different shots of the first kiss, because in this interview she has her hand on his neck when she's kissing him. And in the episode her hands are behind his neck, so it's surely not the same kiss. I guess they had a great fun doing it, don't you think so?:lol:

I sorta got the empression when watching them in the interviews that Adam was so giddy about kissing Emily. Weather he was just playin for the press, he almost seemed like, Yes! I finally get to kiss Emily and this is gonna be so good! Lol! I just keep thinkin in the back of my mind for some reason hes secretly always wanted to lay one on her. In my mind hes almost like, hey I get to Kiss the sexy older woman! Yeah! Touch me I'm Hot!

I don't know why I seem to think that, but thats just how it stricks me, and I think it almost as funny as them hiding from eveybody on the show. I just think they are so cute together. To bad its not for real.

I love Calleigh's white shirt :). I guess it could be a reflection of happier times in her life... Though I have the feeling we'll see her in all black again just a short while after :rolleyes:. I don't get the "diversity" of the wardrobe department. :rolleyes:

I so want to see the moment when her gun is taken away. She is going to be so pissed :lol:. Even if we didn't have EC (which thank God we finally do :thumbsup:) I would really be looking forward to this scene cause I just want to see Cal's reaction so bad. And now with EC sailing, it's even more than I can hope for cause there's potential for a quick scene between them concerning the situation. Maybe he teases her about it...or knows better than to tease her cause he knows her house is still full of guns...:lol:

New pics !!! COOOOL .. i love her white shirt .. I can't wait to see all the new episode just to see the EC moments in every episode ...

Calleigh is finally wearing some brighter colors that aren't black. thank goodness. most of the entire season so far, we have seen her where black with some purple and red mixed in between. Thanks for the pics delkolover. is it me or is calleigh wearing a tie again???

I'm grateful for the white shirt but it's either black or white with this woman, black & white arent actually colors.

I'm thinking there's gonna be a nice fight to get her gun you know, it's gonna be aggressive knowing Calleigh and the guy is obviously aggressive and finally gets the gun after pushing her to the ground and then for her not to get up he'd point it at her and then runs away, that's wat makes her so pissed.

Thanks again, Delkolover, for the pictures. Calleigh in white looks good, but Calleigh in green and red, and yellow, looks even better:)
I think Calleigh looks proffesional in any work clothes:D:thumbsup:

She looses her gun, AND she cleary has a hard conversation with Eric as well. I can't wait to see her defense herself, and her love for Eric. It will be so.. not Calleigh! :D

Last edited:

the only think that i can say about them is "yay"... white shirt... and that is a colorful bag?

yes, if my math is not failing me so early in the morning that's the episode where Cal and Tara get in danger and that guy is taking Cal's gun.... the only good thing is that now we know that she has more home:devil::devil:
ok, one more thing. IDK,or to be more specific I don't remember if somebody said this but....
they showed us a big E/C moment after Eric was in danger and we hope (if the spoilers are not changing too much) for a big E/C moment (720's beginning) after Cal's gun is taken away..... is this the way that the writers are going to do it?what do you think?
i'm taking in consideration the rest of the history too: Man Down, Stand Your Ground, All In, Down the wire, Smoke get's into your CSI's...just for putting in writing the ones on the toip of my head.

Let me clarify the spoilers.....

In this ep a guest character named Megan. NOT Tara Price, is attacked by the same guy who takes Cal's gun. Remember the actress who plays Tara, her real life name is Megan. So when someone speaks of Megan in ep 719, they are speaking of a character not the actress who portrays Tara.

In the ep, Megan is attacked in her home but fights back and survives...barely. When Cal goes back to the scene at one point, the guy who attacked Megan, returns to the scene b/c he realizes he left evidence that could be tied back to him and somehow ( I didn't see how) steals Cal's gun and flees. Needless to say, Cal is pissed about it and refuses to let anyone else handle the case and she tells H this. She and H eventually track down the suspect (those pics you see). The reason Cal has a black gun in those pics instead of her usual silver one is b/c at that point her gun is missing and she has yet to get it back.

So yes, on top of having to deal with the pics and the coversation with Eric, she has to contend with her gun being stolen by a crook. And for those of you who are wondering, her gun is stolen first and then she talks to Eric.....at least that is how it was in the orginal spoilers I saw....remember spoilers are always subject to change.

And yes, Cal looks really good with a white top on!! It may not be a color per se, but I will take it b/c it just a white shirt, there is not jacket. I think when they put her in a black work suit...it is too much but a white shirt with black slacks is fine, imo! :D

In this ep a guest character named Megan. NOT Tara Price, is attacked by the same guy who takes Cal's gun. Remember the actress who plays Tara, her real life name is Megan. So when someone speaks of Megan in ep 719, they are speaking of a character not the actress who portrays Tara.

In the ep, Megan is attacked in her home but fights back and survives...barely. When Cal goes back to the scene at one point, the guy who attacked Megan, returns to the scene b/c he realizes he left evidence that could be tied back to him and somehow ( I didn't see how) steals Cal's gun and flees. Needless to say, Cal is pissed about it and refuses to let anyone else handle the case and she tells H this. She and H eventually track down the suspect (those pics you see). The reason Cal has a black gun in those pics instead of her usual silver one is b/c at that point her gun is missing and she has yet to get it back.

So yes, on top of having to deal with the pics and the coversation with Eric, she has to contend with her gun being stolen by a crook. And for those of you who are wondering, her gun is stolen first and then she talks to Eric.....at least that is how it was in the orginal spoilers I saw....remember spoilers are always subject to change.

And yes, Cal looks really good with a white top on!! It may not be a color per se, but I will take it b/c it just a white shirt, there is not jacket. I think when they put her in a black work suit...it is too much but a white shirt with black slacks is fine, imo! :D

Question-
What do Calleigh and Eric talk about, if you know? I'm assuming this is going to be an episode where Calleigh is extremely focused on her gun, I bet she got the black one from her gun collection :D
For the pictures, I can't wait to see this! Especially the lets talk about it later comment...followed by the bathroom in 720! :bolian:

first, thanks for the clarification. my mistake...i'm not sure that I connected the actress' name (Megalyn Echikunwoke)with the character Megan - or that i was actually mislead by that coincidence and this picture

but i got confused. i'm sorry if i confused somebody else in the same time.
i do hope that i didn't messed up the timeline... the bathroom scene (if we're going to get it) is supposed to come in the beginning of the episode right next to the one involving the gun, right?

first, thanks for the clarification. my mistake...i'm not sure that I connected the actress' name (Megalyn Echikunwoke)with the character Megan - or that i was actually mislead by that coincidence and this picture

but i got confused. i'm sorry if i confused somebody else in the same time.
i do hope that i didn't messed up the timeline... the bathroom scene (if we're going to get it) is supposed to come in the beginning of the episode right next to the one involving the gun, right?

That pic you posted above is from Monday's ep "Divorce Party"

719 is the ep where Cal's gun is stolen and she talks with Eric about the pic of her and horse trainer. B/c this is the ep where the team finds out that they are all being followed by Sarnoff's men and pics were taken of them. Cal's pic is of her and the horse trainer and when Eric discovers she has his number in her phone he is a little, what I would describe, as jealous and suprised. She then then tells him that her time with the trainer was only one afternoon and it was before "them" Eric agrees to shelve the discussion to later that night....which leads into ep 720.

720 is the ep where we see them in the bathroom before being called out to a scene. It is also the ep Ryan is forced to cover up and tamper with Evidence in order to save Billy Gantry.

Last edited:
That pic you posted above is from Monday's ep "Divorce Party"
719 is the ep where Cal's gun is stolen and she talks with Eric about the pic of her and horse trainer. B/c this is the ep where the team finds out that they are all being followed by Sarnoff's men and pics were taken of them. Cal's pic is of her and the horse trainer and when Eric discovers she has his number in her phone he is a little, what I would describe, as jealous and suprised. She then then tells him that her time with the trainer was only one afternoon and it was before "them" Eric agrees to shelve the discussion to later that night....which leads into ep 720.

720 is the ep where we see them in the bathroom before being called out to a scene. It is also the ep Ryan is forced to cover up and tamper with Evidence in order to save Billy Gantry.

i know that is from that episode, i post it just trying to explain how my confusion happened and maybe not only mine;)

still, all the explanations that you gave probably cleared the whole situation for everybody..... so, thanks again....

by the way, sorry for the off-topic but i hope the the mods are not going to be mad because i only want to say
HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY! :adore::adore:
for all the girls here. I know the March 8 is still a couple of a hours away for the majority of you (only 1 and a half for me) and that they are countries where is only Mothers' Day, but still.... we should not miss any opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back