Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

That is a VERY nice thought. I really would love to see that happen. I mean my gosh how long have we been waiting for somethin' like this? Probably since 2002! I like the way you think :devil:

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Oh wow.. Calleigh and Erics whole friendship up to now (since they're actually finally together) has like consisted of eye-sex. It's kind of fantastic. The pictures are great, Jennifer, thanks for posting them.:)

It kind of sucks having nothing to look forward tomorrow. I'm usually so excited on Sunday's because we'll get a new episode the next day. But not tomorrow. Or next Monday.. it really sucks since we know that 7.16 is going to have E/C. I hate waiting. Lol.

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Sometimes waiting is worth it...builds up anticipation and then BAM!:lol:

I loveeee looking at old pictures and watching old episodes. Brings me back to when I first started watching miami, and before i even knew there was such a thing as hiphuggers, and i still thought they looked cute together :)

4. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Thanks Jennifer, awesome pics! Whoever said they don't have any chemistry, that they're like bro and sis, they must be watching the wrong show! Yeah, a lot of eye sex going on, your last comment reminds me of the famous hiphugger scene where she has both her hands on his hips and she's staring down there. Gee, Cal, what could you be possibly staring at? :lol: I don't blame her, my eyes would gravitate down there too!

The scene I was originally referring to is bugging me now, it's not one of the above (but I do love them all! :)), maybe it was S1 after all but I swear it was S2 b/c Cal's hair was down and wavy (isn't sad that I determine the seasons by Cal's hairstyle???) and it was an intense scene, they were in the lab? someone's office? but the looks they threw each other was enough to melt the tv. Arrgh, now it really bugs me that I don't know what episode. I might have to resort to skimming thru S2 to watch out for it, which I don't have time for. Oh well....bring on the E/C eye sex, loving it! More please, I've give you a E/C cake with a cherry on top!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

They do spend a lot of time checking out each other's butt...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the infamous Hiphuggers moment Hounds of Love mentioned...

[​IMG]

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Awwwwww, look at her smile! And look at that cocky expression on Eric... gosh, it's like he knows he's a hottie or something.

Anyone got screenshots from "Sunblock" when he tells her that, had she been dating him, he would've switched to the night shift?

Oh lord, do you think he really will once they start dating??

7. Hounds of Love

Jennifer, you're killing me here! Looking for cookies to give you.....Love it, you're right they check out each other's butt a lot, I guess with two hot looking people, what else are they supposed to do? too bad H or Speed didn't catch them red-handed staring at each's derriere. I swear, the second shot from grand prix, Eric's so staring at her butt! That really makes me miss the old season with shots like that, arhem, what can't they throw in more of these butt shots and eye-sex scenes this season? I shouldn't complain, they've given us plenty of E/C thus far but a little touch, stare or grope wouldn't hurt :lol:

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Eric and Calleigh are both very strong and private people and I think we're going to see them let go to each other FINALLY in these coming weeks. I keep watching seasons 3-7 over and keep detecting hints of their romantic buildup. I am getting very impatient for March 2nd... I have a strict "dont talk to me" rule when the show is on. Everyone thinks i'm nuts..but I'm so crazy about this couple!! Plus Eric/Adam is soooooo easy on the eyes. :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

9. Hounds of Love

I can't provide awesome pics like Jennifer (thx for the inspiration) but I thought I provide few links (hope that's OK).....

Oh, why, oh why am I having dirty thoughts about this one? Even tho we can't see her face, we all know it's Cal (btw, I love Three Way from S4, not only as an eppy on its own but love all of E/C interactions in this one, which I can't say much about the rest of S4).
    http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?album=91&pos=280

Don't you think Cal always finds a way to touch Eric in the early eps?
    http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=220

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I love all the pics, they are fabulous... I just love all that eye sex!!!

Anyway, I have a question. How did you all become EC shippers?

I watched some episodes from season two and I noticed the hot guy and a cute girl and I though: "Oh my god, these two would look great together." The funny thing is that they were not in the same scene at all. Latter I just confirmed my first impression when I saw them walking together down the hall. They just fit together in some way. I new about FanFiction site and I wanted to find some stories about them. Through fanfiction I found out about some other moments that happened on the show and I completely fell in love with the pairing. Ever since, I can't understand why some people think that they do not belong together, because for me, they are the best ship ever.

Anyway, your turn!

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Jennifer, thanks for the pics. You started my day out perfectly! :thumbsup:

To answer Marija's question. I don't exactly remember when I began shipping these two. I started watching re-runs of CSI Miami a few years ago with my ex-roommate. (He had a crush on Calleigh) The first time I saw Adam on TV, I was like damn, how could I have missed this. So slowly I began catching up on the reruns (and bought DVD's) and somewhere along the line I decided that these two definitely belong together. When I saw Eric in the hospital and Calleigh went to see him I was like yup, they care a lot about each other. So now here I am 2 1/2 years later waiting for the excitement of these two together. Now I am proud to call myself an obsessed hiphugger. Its just such a shame that we still have two weeks to wait :scream:

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Those pics were yummy :drool: Thanks for posting! :D

I miss Eric's hair:( He looks sexy now but man did he look even more yummy back in season 4 with that hair do ;)

They also dressed both of them more simple in that season.....Sometimes I feel like they overdue Cal's outfits. Don't get me wrong, she looks amazing but there is too much black and often then suit is too much. A simple dress shirt and pants. and they NEVER put her in jeans anymore. Eric and Ryan wear them all the time. Hopefully her getting together will Eric will relax her a little bit; in more ways than one ;):devil:

Eric on the other hand, well, the shirts he wears say it all :lol:

On a side note: I am going on vacation this week. I will TRY and post any spoilers if they come out but I can't promise anything....if worst comes to worst, I will tell someone the spoilers and have them post them for me. So one way or the other, you guys will get your spoilers. :D

13. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

The pics are awesome I loved them!!

Like delkolover said I loved Eric's hair in season 4 It would be nice if he let it grow for the next season , I think he looks sexier with longer hair ! I love there clothes and I love Calleigh's shoes! My favourite outfit for Eric is the one on the episode where Marisol died he had a purple t-shirt on ... mmm so hot!!

Eric and his hot outfit! So sexy!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree with you on Calleigh's clothes. She used to dress so much more casually, with the tank tops and jeans. I can understand that she dresses more professionally now, she is Horatio's 2nd in command. But, there is WAY too much black on her, not to mention the really tight pants. I've noticed recently that every episode seems to have her in a pair of really tight black pants (which blows that whole 'professional' reason I had for her not dressing casual anymore). It used to be she wore all white or all black... but now, it seems like its all black. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Casual.

I know many people hate Eric's shirts... but I'll go on record saying I like them. ;)

When did I start shipping Eric & Calleigh? I don't remember, what I do remember is I've always thought they looked so damned sexy together. Like it would be a crying shame if they never got their hot selves together, and produced a few hot looking babies. Yeah... that's it... E/C babies. Too bad we'll only get to see that in fanfiction.

More eyesex photos, I think we all remember this one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OMG Jennifer thank you!!! This is the episode that made me a hiphugger and I can't remember the name. Do you know, or anyone else for that matter, which episode this is? Please, it's driving me crazy! :lol:

All the pics are amazing and the thing is they go waaaay back to even season one. So it really surprises me when people say that EC came out of nowhere or that it is a product of Eric's bullet. All these pics show that their flirting has been there since day one. Not only that but we could name a whole bunch of episodes starting from season one (Wet foot, dry foot ;)) where they have been there for each other. When Hagen shot himself it was Eric who was there besides Cal and that was season three. When Eric got busted by Stetler because of the weed Cal lied to protect him (season 4). And those are the ones from the top of my head. So they have been close before the bullet and it hasn't been only about sexy eye contact and smiles (which are amazing and obvious :D) but about really caring for each other and being there.

Burned is just my favorite...be still my heart :D

Delkolover have a nice vacation :thumbsup: :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.