Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Actually the repeats for the next two weeks are:

2/16- "Won't Get Fueled Again"

2/23- "And How Does that Make You Kill?"

This is according to TV Guide and the releases put out by CBS a few weeks ago.

The way Cal said "hey" in 714 was sooo cute....it was the type of "hey" that would only be reserved for someone you get butterflies in your stomach over. ;)

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Oh, thanks :)

That "hey" is the type of hey that you say when youre nervous, and dont really know what else to say. I know thats how I would say it if I have a crush, or I'm nervous around a guy:lol:

I really want Calleigh to admit that she likes eric. It's obvious that eric likes/loves her, but Calleigh really hasnt acknoweldged it yet. I know it's har for her since she has always been kind of an independent woman. She's been through SO much.

Eric is really a guy who has absolutely fallen for her...makes one kind of jealous..:adore:...But, he really is committed to her. He even admitted to a therapist that he wanted to "settle down" and he said before 'CSI My Nanny' that he wanted to have children. :)

I just hope that Calleigh says something. I can picture them being the most perfect couple! :D

Laying on the couch, eric laying behind calleigh, with his hands around her... perfect scene, where they can just..be together. :angel:

3. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Hi...*looks around and dusts self off*. Its been along time since i've posted anywhere on talkcsi but i just couldnt help myself - you hiphuggers and you wicked ways just had me itching to post again :thumbsup:
    Im a reformed carwasher, converting about 2 years ago and have been lurking in this thread since - but this is my first time posting.

I just have to say how much i totally loved "Smoke gets in your CSI's". If there was ever anydoubt whatsoever that Calleigh&Eric had something between them, they were completly blown away. The look on her face when she saw him was pretty indescribable - though the word 'love' does come to mind!

A bathroom scene...really! wow. Thats big, i imagine it will be chock full of little touches and brushes of the hand*swoons*

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  4. CalleighEric

:)

Always GREAT to have a new hiphugger join this thread!

I'm in awe also waiting for 720. Man. Sharing a bathroom. :devil:...It's great to finally see somethign like that, and I'm sure there will be touches and smiles from them both:thumbsup:

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

There will definitely be touches, because if she comes in next to him or he comes in next to her there not just going to say 'MOVE!!:evil:' I thinking he will put his hands on her hips or she will put her hands on his bare back. OMG! Only thinking about it and I'm excited!! :drool: I can't wait it's too long!! :scream:

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

7. CalleighEric

I love your story...I hope that does happen in 716!

:guffaw:i LOVE your avatar!:guffaw:

Hm, if Calleigh cried in 716, I'd die! She REALLY does need a good cry, and to do it in front of eric, well...that would be perfect! I actually pictured her in one of my many scene plays of this episode, crying in her hummer on her way to see eric when she first finds out. Hmm..I know one thing. I am deff. not sleeping on March 2nd, and I'm most likely calling in sick on tuesday! :D We've waited for 'the next level' forever;;;and a C/E synopsis of an episode has never happened before!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hi alex21591, welcome :) Good to have you on board. Out of curiosity, what made you switch to EC?

All this talk about the last scene in 7.14 is making me watch it again for the umm... 798,433 time :lol:
    Their smiles were awesome, their eye contact was amazing, the way he held her hand like a 12 year old falling in love for the first time was just so adorable :adore:. I'm so glad the writers have finally decided to take the plunge with these two given what we saw in 7.14...

and what we know will happen later on. I keep having to pinch myself cause I can't believe it's actually happening (and so well written I might add).

And like Jennifer mentioned it was great how when she first woke up she looked all scared and confused but when she saw the watch she was immediately calmed :).

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome alex21591!! :D

Are you kidding? I am suprised 714 isn't permanently burned into my computer screen!! :guffaw:

7 years is a long time to wait for something....I don't think I have ever been this dedicated to something in my life :lol: I was watching A&E earlier and "Breathless" was on. It is soo hard to watch the earlier eps knowing that now they are finally going to be together. It is also amazing to see how much they have all changed since then!

10. CalleighEric

Same here! I record all the A&E csi miami episodes, and watch them in a cluster when I get the time. I love watching them together, and knowing that its finally being ackowledged, sometimes i just want to yell at the screen :D

Delkolover, I think you have us all sleepless with your spoilers! I'm not going to be able to function following 716. I'm deff. going to have to call in sick on tuesday, and just stay at home and cry my eyes out, hopefully watching an amazing hiphugger scene :drool: Anyone else with me :lol: I know, that the second I see the scenary in the beginning of 716..im going to scream (ok, i scream for every episode and the beginning)...but this is different! im going to be SMILING the entire episode :):):) Because, well, we all know something major is going to happen! a C/E moment has never been in a synopsis before!:thumbsup:

11. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Wow, you guys are prolific, I had quite of bit of catching up and we're already heading towards 450 posts. I crack up at all your discussions - pink razors, short, long, wide, narrow mirrors!

I agree it would be nice to have Calleigh voice her declaration of love to Eric as we all know - and so does she - he loves her completely. And if she doesn't actually say the words, at least she can show him by giving him a nice big ol' kiss! A kiss initiated by Calleigh would say a lot and another small step in her letting her emotions loose and telling him she feels exactly the same as he does. After all she did give him a peck on the cheek couple of seasons back and was it not that kiss that set off Eric's "Oh my God, I'm really in love with Cal and does she feels the same" alarm?

I'm pretty confidant that they'll give us a kiss soon (they did with GSR on LV & D/L on NY so why not with E/C?) but I'm still keeping the faith that they'll give us more than just sucking face, ahem, bedroom scene kindly please?

What I would love to see if they showed us a glimpse them on a date in a future episode. It would be awesome if they are both dressed up to the nines for a night on the town, either at a romantic restaurant or surveying the hot Miami night scene and they suddenly come across a crime scene....cue the Who.

I too catch the older episodes sometimes on A&E and when a E/C moment comes on, I'm thinking, groan, another 5 or 6 years for any development baby! And even if it's not supposed to be an E/C moment, I make it out to be just for my entertainment :lol: I don't know the name of the eppy but I'm pretty sure it was S2 b/c Cal's hair was wavy and Speed was still with the team. It was a scene where it was really serious, I think someone was confessing or revealing info but Eric and Cal and facing each other and the camera had a shot of Eric, then Cal and both were giving each other steamy looks (eye sex galore) like they were saying "You, me, on the table now!", all the while the third person was talking. God if I knew the name of the eppy and how to capture the scenes, I'll post it here! LOL

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I'm not sure of that scene, but they've had a quite a bit of eye-sex.

[​IMG]

I think someone mentioned the looks between them in this episode...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And... what do you think she's thinking in this one... seems she's clearly distracted by his bottom lip...

[​IMG]

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

AAAWWWWWWW! Look at them! So sweet and yeah they love each other. Just what I needed before bed... some old school E and C :)

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Here's a more recent episode where they had those looks for each other...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. CalleighEric

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GOLLY! I JUST HAD A REALIZATION, AND IM SMILING LIKE A FOOL :D

If you recall that interview of 713, where calleigh said that they will probably have her and eric make out at one point, well....MAYBE that is that whole 'next level' thing! Oh my! :thumbsup: And Delkolover, didn't Corey respond back with only a ;) when you asked about C/E in 716? Let's all say out prayers to the hiphugger provider, and cross our fingers! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.