Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an angst whore!!!! and proud to admit it!!!

not only do i love angst but E/C angst is the best kind!!!! you can get no better!!! :D I love all the longing looks and gentle touches!! so long as they eventualy get together and live happily ever after!! :D

I think if you had said HippHuggers and Bellbottoms people would have understood. I can only imagine the looks you might have gotten with that comment. Did your teacher at least understand what you were trying to say?

Midnight, I forgot you were going back to Cali...Probably be much easier to drop it off then mail it huh?

I think we should send a letter from all the E/C fans explaining why we love the ship so much, why it should continue and of course thank Adam and Emily for being on our side and for the great work they...hey it never hurts to do some sucking up! :lol:

Sending stuff in the mail isn't always good. Things get lost or misplaced, not to mention the actors never receive them. Bringing it to the studio is best. I'll ask the people involved in the NY project to see how they did it.

One really cool thing they did is each fan wrote a thank you letter to the writer and the girl who received them did a little scrap book of sorts with it. It was really nice and the writer totally loved it.

For the angst discussion, I am NOT an angst lover. I like it sometimes but it gets so irritating. It's okay to have tension but it gets boring when you keep pulling and pulling it out.

For the mailing discussion, I like the idea of giving them letters and if someone wants to add a little something themselves that wouild be fine.

Angst is good as long as there isn't too much of it. But at least there's something going on in our ship when there's angst.

That would be cool if someone jazzed up the letters a bit.

Hey guys!! Come check out my story at ff.net.
my version of how the scene with Eric and Calleigh discussing Stetler should go.

*link removed by Moderator*

Yes at least there is something going on with our ship I just hope the angst doesn't last forever angst can really get on my nerves. It can make the wait worthwhile only half the time. Other times it gets boring. I think this ship should have it all mixed in because they have so much more potential than just angst. They could do that with humor, with fluff, with anything. The truth is is that any of those genres would be boring if they were kept up for so long but angst really gets to me. And sometimes fluff, but angst just has this expectatin from me where it can get seriously boring while fluff would just get plain...creepy? Would that be the word? It depends. Fluff can actually get pretty funny even if it gets a little silly.

I don't know if any of that makes sense, but I am just stating why angst gets to me.

I wouldn't mind a little sillyness injected every now and then. I mean the team doesn't really joke around and when they do it isn't really funny. So after the angst I wouldn't mind seeing a little bit fluffy silliness.

Yeah I'd go for that any day, but that's not what I really meant. I think that if the show did that with a lot of fluff, it would be really weird. Maybe it would air as a Valentine's Day special.

Did anyone else see the trailer for the season premiere? I had to rewind the TV like 10 times to finally register the whole thing!

Laters...

Luv yall...

Yeah, I saw the preview,
The scene with Cal, Jake, and Eric - there was one, right? I didn't just make that up? :lol: What did Eric ask Jake? To which Jake smugly replied "it was great/nice/some form of good"? That's the only part I was interested in, and the only part I didn't get. As usual. :lol:

Ahh, I love Just Murdered. "I appreciate you for appreciating me." And then the kiss. And those looks. And then the whole pushing each other against the wall and ripping each other's clothes off. ...Okay, fine, so that last part didn't happen. But I wouldn't complain if it had. :lol: ;)

Am I supposed to use spoiler boxes??? Well, I guess I should...

The screen starts of with 9/24/07 and Frank saying "911 report on a hostage situation." By the way, Frank is wearing one of those khaki police uniforms. A victim says, " He wants money." The narrator says (while a clip of Horatio walking is shown), "In Miami, nothing stays the same." Then it cuts to Calleigh saying, "You're our primary suspect." The screen goes to Ryan's face, looking very distraught, though I'm not sure if Cal was talking to him. Then we hear a suspect asking H, "What do I do now?" and Horatio tells him, "You need to get your story straight." The narrator guy then says, "Nothing is off limits." And the most important scenes... it cuts to Calleigh and Jake talking, with smiles plastered all over Calleigh's face. Then the screen goes to Eric, whom I believe was asking, "How was Antigua?" (So does that mean Calleigh went on vacation with Jake?) Before we hear Jake tell Eric, "It was nice." (with a smug look on his face), a clip of a man and a blonde woman...most likely Jake and Calleigh...was shown. They were kissing and were ready to tear each other's clothes off! (Eric looked really sad!) Next, the narrator guy goes, "And nothing, can protect you." We see Eric walking/running while holding a gun, looking very hot! Someone talks about ripping something off someone's ankles so that he can't be tracked...mostly likely an ankle bracelet. The screen goes to Yelina asking Horatio, "What is going on between you and this kid?" We then see H's kid, Kyle, and Horatio replies to Yelina, "That's what I'm trying to figure out." The narrator guy says, "From the son..." Then the screen has like a zoomed view of H's sunnies, with "CSI: Miami Is Back", written on it. Then we see Horatio "attacking" someone in an interrogation room, Kyle on the ocean (a boat chase), and Calleigh at the beach, holding a gun out. The sunnies come back again, with "And there's only one place to see all new episodes," written on it. Then we see Kyle walking away from Horatio, at the beach, I think, a car is shown while its on fire, and then it cuts to Valera, saying, “He’s your son.” And that’s the whole thing…oh in the end, there’s a white screen with CSI: Miami’s premiere date and a shattered pair of sunnies.

And I loved seeing the "I appreciate you for appreciating me" scene. Good times... :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back