Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo i totally wanna see him notice something between Eric and Calleigh and get all defensive and jealous and then do something really stupid and mess everything up, ending with Eric and Calleigh together!! but then thats the hopeless romantic in me.

im just really happy that the storyline hasn't been dropped. plus im sure we will get some E/C scenes that aren't in the spoilers. like longing glances and body language because adam and emily will add those that they don't put in spoilers.

That's a good point, Brooke. Adam and Emily always had something to their scenes, so I'm absolutely sure we'll get tons of little moments. They also know how desperate we are for a little E/C, so I'm sure they'll deliver, after all, Adam and Emily are the biggest Hip Huggers :D.

I'm excited!

Adam and Emily will definately add a little something to all their scenes...they always do even when the scene doesn't call for it. The writers have started something that would be very hard to stop at this point. It is too obvious now and has been acknowledged., so to stop now would be lunacy and a waste of time on their part. It is going to take some time but we will get ours!!

I too love that we have a lot of fic over at ff.net but it is never enough in my opinion. There is always room for more E/C fic. What do you expect? I am a fic whore :lol:

I'm a fic whore, too. I have a lot of ideas, but it takes a lot of time and effort to write. But I just uploaded a new one at ff.net and it's pretty long.

You know how other ships mail things to their PTB? We should send Adam and Emily a pair of hip huggers for each!

We should start some kind of iniciation process. One fic from each member to become a real hiphugger hehe.

I think we should too, Sky. Think they'd understand? lol

I agree with delkolover, I’m sure that they’ll finally get together, it’s only a matter of time. ;) Forget this storyline wouldn’t make any sense. IMO, Calleigh mad at Eric insn’t a bad thing, because I think that she’s using that as a defence because she’s afraid of her feelings for Eric. In any case a bit of angst is always good! :D

Skylar said:
Meanwhile, Im happy that there are so many fics over at ff.net
Yeah, I love fics too, but unluckily in these weeks I have to study a lot, because my likeable teacher gave to us a present of several chapters of chemistry and biology to study. :( But when I’ll finish, before the school starts (I hope), I’ll read all your fic, I promise! I can’t wait! :)

We should send Adam and Emily a pair of hip huggers for each!
Yay! That would be cool! I can see them in the scenes of CSI and in the interviews wearing the hip huggers! :lol:

I'm sure Adam and Emily would get it. They're hip huggers, after all :)

But seriously, it would be so nice to send them something. It doesn't have to be jeans, just anything to tell them thank you. The CSI: NY people sent some t-shirts to some of the actors. We could do it, too.

Abby, have fun with your bio and chemistry! Chemistry kicked my ass in high school.

_____Skylar said:
But seriously, it would be so nice to send them something. It doesn't have to be jeans, just anything to tell them thank you. The CSI: NY people sent some t-shirts to some of the actors. We could do it, too.

Maybe we could? To tell them how much we love what they are doing with the characters. :lol: And how much we would like it to continue... even if they DO have to change networks to air it... :devil:

Like I said, as a thank you. It would be really nice. We could send something to Corey Miller, too, for having to put up with us.

Seriously, let's do it!

Mmmm anyone have the address? I'm with Sky. I mean we bitch about the lack of EC-ness and celebrate when they finaly give it us. Maybe if we send them something, they'll give us more... anyone else hear 'blackmail' hehe.

we could design a t-shirt or even just have someone write each of them letters thanking them for being Hip Huggers....we should send them something to show our appreciation.

I thought I saw an address for the studio somewhere online. That is usually where they want people to send them letters etc. Let me see if I can find it again.

EDIT:
Ok so I found addresses for Adam's Talent Agent and Manager. Emily, I found her Talent Agent, Manager and Publicist. Corey, I found his Talent Agent contact info.
I have no idea if those are the right addresses where we can send stuff. I'm pretty possitive there is an address at the studio, attn to them, that you can send them stuff.

I guess I will have to keep searching ;)

Mmmm, Normally they have the address of the studio somewhere. That way people can send things to the actors without contacting their agencies. Tha's my experience anyway, I once got roses, cute until the guy got abit stalker-ish, but that's another story! :p

I'll have a look online to see what I can find...

We should send some of our fanart/fanfiction to the writers for inspiration!! haha

Oo angst! I'm an angst whore too. :p It's cool that Cal is still mad at Eric cause now it shows that she is taking things seriously. And Eric and Jake working together. Mhm, maybe they'll talk about Cal or Jerk would bring something up about him and Cal.

That sounds like a fun idea, sending thank you gifts to them.

xane, we missed you!!! :D

OMG! We should totally send them something, just to show how much we appreciate and love them! :D

Shirts, hip-hugger jeans, and even hip-hugger underwear! :devil: They can use them as their wardrobe for future scenes! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back