Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I am working on a fic right now. I just spent like and hour writing this damn thing but its mostly angst. I'll get a little fluff in there though. You'll have to wait for the results though... ;)

Cool website. And I didn't have to make it, cool. Needs a better header, though.

You guys are talking to the queen of unfinished fanfic. No one trumps me. No one.

Why am I so lazy? :( I mean well, though.

I'm a regular over at the Catherine/Warrick - Eye-Sex Pioneers thread, but I really like Eric and Calleigh together. I don't really watch CSI: Miami, but I think I'm going to have to start just to see what will happen with these two. Anyway, I just wanted to say that this 'ship rules. :)

^^Hey thanks...it is nice to other ship fans from the other shows drop in every once in a while!! Any E/C fan is always welcome!

Midnight...you're right; I don't think anyone can top you when it comes to unfinished fics. Except maybe Elicia1 and she hasn't been around too much lately. So I guess the honor falls to you :lol: I'll try and think up a medal or certificate for ya. How does that sound? ;)

Welcome, subterraneantwin. I can see why you like Eric and Calleigh if you're a YoBling fan ;) I think Eric and Calleigh are like Catherine/Warrick and Nick/Sara rolled into one. All hot and cute.

Sky thanks for the new E/C website link...cool beans, more E/C fun! :lol:

Okay so I've been watching Season 2 and despite the fact that Cal's with Hagen :p the E/C in that season is SO hot! :D I just watched Grand Prix and that eppy rocked for E/C...I love their little scene when Call has to charm the drivers to help her and she gets all cute and up in his facce and then goes off to get what she wants and Eric just grins and shakes his head like "poor guys don't even know what they're in for!" :lol: Loved it! :D

Oh my God, Grand Prix is the hottest episode. I can't believe Calleigh came on to Eric like that. It was so hot. They're so hot. When I saw that scene for the first time my penis nearly fell off, and I don't even have a penis!

subterraneantwin, welcome! I'm so glad that you see the chemistry and that you think this ship rules. We do!!! Which means you do too. ;)

_____Skylar said:
my penis nearly fell off,
Wow there's a lot we don't know about you! :p

All of season 2 was hot, but yeah. When I watched that episode and the first moment Eric and Calleigh were on I was like "Damn!"

my penis nearly fell off, and I don't even have a penis!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay that didn't even really make sense and yet I totally get it and it cracked up!!!! :lol:

And yeah that eppy was totally hot, Call way came onto Eric and it made me grin hugely! :devil:

Has anybody noticed that when Calleigh and Eric's relationship is going forward, Calleigh somehow looks more beautiful? She's got this youthful energy when she's around Eric. And yet with Jake she looks much older and just... not happy. I just noticed that from looking at screen caps. It's like Eric keeps her young and she smiles and laughs around him, so she just looks gorgeous.

When they finally get together she'll probably start looking like a 19 year old!

Yeah Sky that's funny that you say that, cuz I was totally noticing that same thing! She just seems to glow when she's around him, like he's her joy and just what lights her up and makes her happy and at ease and at peace! :D And let's face it, that would make anyone beautiful....so when you're already gorgeous...well it practically makes her ethereal! :D

That's what I love about them together. With everyone else Calleigh looks so bored, but with Eric she looks cute, sexy AND hot. She lets her hair down or puts it in cute pigtails. I love it! She always seems more relaxed around Eric.

but with Eric she looks cute, sexy AND hot.
Yeah totally Xane! He brings out that Sexy hot vibe in her! And have you noticed her "Eric" smile...I mean the woman has many smiles...but she has this smile that she saves for Eric that is like this gorgeous combo of playful, flirty, sexy and just plain "come and get me baby!" all rolled in one! I LOVE it! :D

When Eric is around other people he just smiles, but when he's around Calleigh he gets dimples on his face. I'm not making it up:

justmurdered6b.jpg

DIMPLES! And they only come out when Calleigh's around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back