Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't calligh you have to worry about ;) I have my own trusty gun tehe...

Haha, what worries me is calleigh has the ability to get away with something like that. She'd either flirt with the cops or stare them down.

I love how she just changes it so easy, like in Body count when she's talking to the shop owner. One moment shes all 'Oh, my Southern accent is so sexy, tell me everyhing' (does work you know, tied it!); then, when he wont coopperate shes like 'Right, tell me NOW or I'll shoot you' haha.

Oh yea Calleigh in 'Body Count' was crazy! I want to see Calleigh in a skirt this season. I wonder what Eric would do. I think he would probably turn into goo.

We've never seen Calleigh in a skirt? That's weird. Calleigh in a dress would be nice. How about Calleigh in a bikini? Would Eric survive?

She wore a skirt in Pro-Per :p Need to see her in one again though; purely for Eric reaction!

You know, it's strange, but I actually want Jake on the scene, I think It'll make eric realise 'mm I'm jealous, why? Oh yeah I lov her!'... maybe?

Hopefully? Don't know what made me think of that..

Gosh 40 days??
xxxxxxxxx

There's two eps where Cal wears a skirt. The first one that I am sure of is "Lost Son" at Tim's funeral and the second one I think is "Pro Per" when she has to testify in court. Other than that I can't really remember seeing Cal in a skirt. Skirts aren't really condusive to her work....unless of course she is working with Eric :devil:

I think it was for court, though, right? I'd like to see them in casual clothes, though I don't think it gets more casual than season 1, when Eric used to come to work in his gym attire.

I'm interested in seeing Jake again, but just so we can get the E/C relationship from his perspective. There's no way he'll remain clueless for long.

Naked is great...would be better if we were all invited to watch!!! ;) :devil:

Gosh, I've been gone for what...just a couple of days to go to school and I come back here to find out something about Skylar's penis falling off!!! :lol:

If I heard right (about the penis thing), Sky you'll be hearing about this for a long time...at least until someone else's falls off! :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

ok so Jake is in the episode.....so I guess he is still around. Not too much E/C but there is a scene where Calleigh confronts Eric about how Stetler seems to know so much about her personal life. Eric apaologizes and said it wasn't his intention for Stetler to find out and he tells her that he even defended her to Stetler. Calleigh is none too happy either and insists they drop it and get on with the case.

It is official...Calleigh and Jake are dating :mad: I am not going into deatails b/c I can't stomach it. But basically Jake tells Cal that he didn't hear her leave in the morning and she tells him a girl has to keep some mystery.

Yay Jake!! *runs away and hides* :lol: Anyway, aww, how cute is it that Eric defends Calleigh to Stetler? :D Who else would do that? (Well, other than Horatio from the early seasons, but he would defend anybody to Stetler.) I just think that's really sweet of him, especially since you'd think he'd have all the reason in the world to be bitter toward Calleigh, especially since it does seem he's lost her to Jake.

Urgh! I really didn't think they'd take it that far. Calleigh really pisses me off sometimes. She's going with Jake because it's the path of least resistance, so to speak. It's the easiest way to avoid getting too emotional. It's what she's always done, and nothing ever changes because Eric is far too cautious with Calleigh; he won't push her. I swear, if he doesn't put up a proper fight for her this time heads (and balls :mad:) will roll!

Eventually I think Eric will push her but it is going to take some time. This is going to be hard to watch but if Cal is sneaking out in the morning then she might not be totally invested in her and Jake. Something will happen, either Jake is going to do something stupid either with work or Eric and Cal is going to find out and kick his ass to the curb or Eric is going to force her hand. Right now Eric knows not to interfere and is willing to sit back and be happy for her but there will be something to push these two together. The writers just feel the need to put us through hell first.

I agree that if Calleigh is leaving Jake's house in the morning while he's still sleeping is a really bad sign for that relationship. It's semi-okay that she hides that relationship at work, but when there's no one around and yet she still feels 'ashamed' (or whatever) enough not to even face him in the morning, it's bad for Jake-o. Really.

And while she's pissed with Eric and it'll be hard to watch, I maintain that's a good thing, because it means Calleigh is still emotionally invested in Eric and only physically invested in Jake.

I think it's just annoying me because I feel like TPTB are going to make it seem like Jake is the big obstacle in the way of E/C. He's not. I still maintain that this isn't a love triangle and that the only triangle here is Eric/Cal/Cal's feelings. Now is the time for some serious character for her, I'll be terribly pissed if the Jake antics ruin that.

I'm watching Cold Case. Have Lily and Scotty ever got it on in any way, shape or form? If they have, it just begs for a photoshop job.

^Ali I totally agree with you. This season as fas as E/C is concerned is going to be all about Calleigh's strugle with her emotions towards and how they fit with work etc. It is going to be a big inner struggle for her. It will be interesting to see what will get her over than hump and how. It is just the in between is going to drive me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back