Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Ehhhh, I might let you borrow him for tonight! ;) I'm gonna watch Miami tonight...so I'll just drool over Eric while you play with my Danny! ;) Heehee! :D

You should, they're good! Leela hon, your vids are fabulous! I love them! :D

*Mo wipes cream off her face and grins after her cute bud!* We should make the PTB give us a scene with E/C and whipping cream... :devil: ohhh the lovely naughtiness!! :devil:

Careful what you say about Eric or what you try to do with him, Calleigh shoots. And she's got impeccable aim.

Lol, no worries Sky! Eric's the only guy out of all my shippy couple guys I don't even think about stealing/kidnapping...the other girls I can outrun...but Call doesn't even give chase, she just pulls out her gun of choice and takes you out...I'm justifiably scared of her...plus she and Eric are so freakin' hot together I'd never even think about messing with that! :devil: ;)

Remember that scene in Terminator where they were trying to run away from Liquid Metal but he runs really fast and chases after their car and eventually climbs into it? That would be Calleigh chasing after whoever takes Eric away from her.

Just thinking about it makes me incredibly frightened. I don't wanna mess with Calleigh. In fact, I shouldn't even use this icon.

Who's Liquid Metal? Was that in the first one? I think Calleigh would be like Kristanna Loken in the last one and remember when she was chasing that couple down? She'd be like that.

Lol, Sky I totally know what you mean...Liquid metal freaked me out!! And yeah I can see Call being like that...just that no matter how quickly you tried to get away, she'd just calmly catch up to you and kick your ass for taking her man!

Yeah I love Call...she is like my kick-ass-woman-heroine...but I would hate to have her against me...talk about scary as heck! :eek:

Liquid Metal's the dude from the second one...right Sky? I'm trying to remember what K.L. was like Xane...I think I remember...but yeah, either way...Call is a dangerous woman to cross...I think that's the bottom line! :D

Yeah, second movie, early nineties. He was played by Robert Patrick who later played John Doggett on the X-Files. God, I'm a geek.

The funny part is afterwards Calleigh would hit Eric for being attractive to women.

Do you remember the 3rd Terminator and that blonde robot girl? Kristanna Loken was that chick(she made the movie not suck imo) that could blow up anything and accelerate at any speed. Well in the end she was chasing that couple down and she kept speeding up and you could her her metal clinking against the floor metal. Pretty creepy but you could tell that woman meant business. Calleigh would be like that.
2001026696552166508_rs.jpg

|
|
|
And here is that stupid couple. (I think this is where she chases them down.)
2001615410383317317_rs.jpg

_____Skylar said:
The funny part is afterwards Calleigh would hit Eric for being attractive to women.
I wouldn't doubt it...Calleigh would probably hit him for being attractive to her!

Ok...the bottom line is don't mess with Calleigh!

Actually, don't mess with a Southern woman especially when it comes to her man. They are without a doubt "Southern Belles," but they're tough as hell. Damn...from what I know, a rolled piece of newspaper can be a dangerous weapon...speaking from experience, not to mention their fists.

With that said, stay clear of Calleigh...cause she she'll kick major ass and she knows how to use a gun!

Lucky me, I'm here in the South, so I might have a chance, but even if I didn't I'd still try my luck...After all, it's Eric that we're talking about. If I get killed by Calleigh for trying to steal him, I'd die happy...sort of!

Laters...

Luv yall...

Probably Calleigh keeps him in a room with a armoured door and mounts guard in front of the door with a gun in her hand! Ya know, girls are ready to do everything only to see Eric…

gun.jpg

But Calleigh is ready to kick their ass! :lol:

Btw…Welcome Stuffy!!! I’m glad to see ya here! :)

Careful what you say about Eric or what you try to do with him, Calleigh shoots. And she's got impeccable aim.

:lol: :lol: Best watch out Mo. Calleigh is one tough chick.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D much appreciated. Looks like a great place to be.

That picture scares me to my very core. When it comes to Eric she shoots first and asks questions later.

But damn, she looks good in red.

Welcome, Stuffy.

Welcome Stuffy!

What ep is that pic of Calleigh holding the gun from? I can't remember.

Man she can be scary when it comes to pointing her gun! Eric better hopes she never decides to turn it on him!! Midnight is right; she would definately shoot first and then maybe, maybe ask some questions afterwards!

Great pic of the day too. They have both have this look on their faces like "what, we weren't doing anything before you walked in!" ;)

Heh, they do. What's with Eric's shirt, though? It's like he's grand marshal of the gay parade.

I love these:

octane11.jpg

octane5.jpg

And they're both wearing yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back