Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

I am now completely up to date on all CSI: Miami episodes (missed the first few seasons) and I have come to one conclusion... Calleigh and Delko belong together. I was not sure in the beginning, but that this connection that seems linger under the surface of all their interaction. They need to hook up eventually.

Welcome, mrsjrewing. Obviously we agree with you ;)

Unfortunately I think TBTP are going to put this relationship through the ringer. They're gonna drag the storyline and drag it (and drag it and drag it) and put the characters (and us) through hell before they hook them up. Damn them! But it'll be worth it in the end when we get shirtless Adam and shirtless Emily at the same time.

Bring it.

xanessa said:
delkolover said:
The new A/V tech has been cast and her name is Jessica Szohr. She will play Smantha. I saw a picture of her and she is really pretty...let's hope Eric doesn't decide to make her feel too at home, if you know what I mean. ;) In real life she is 22 and looks it. This ought to be interesting.

I was like, I hope Eric doesn't do so much about that new lab tech, but I doubt something will happen anyways. But do you think Eric would hit on a girl in front of Calleigh?

He might not, but she might. She might hit on Eric, and as much as it seems Eric and Calleigh are working together this season, it might very well be in front of Calleigh. And Eric, being Eric...just might flirt back. After all, Jake did kiss Calleigh in front of Eric, and Calleigh didn't exactly do much to push Jake away... but then again, she didn't know Eric was watching. I'm curious as to what Eric would do if this new lab chick hit on him in front of Cal.

welcome mrsjrewing! Yes indeed they should hook up, which is why I have faith in them because you can just tell that they were meant for each other since the beginning. Or at least I can.

when you put it that way I see how it would affect E/C in a different way. He might do things in front of Calleigh since she kissed Jake in front of him

Thanks for the welcome. I agree that they probably will drag it out as long as possible. I guess all we can hope for is some slow signs of a happy ending. I would settle for a quick kiss for a little while, anyway.

I have hope. I mean, jeez:

burned1.jpg

burned2.jpg

When you have that much chemistry, you have to do something with it.

It's funny how Adam and Emily say it's weird filming those scenes, and yet if you didn't know any better you'd think they've been doing it for decades.

when you put it that way I see how it would affect E/C in a different way. He might do things in front of Calleigh since she kissed Jake in front of him

The part I'm trying to figure out is whether he would actually do something like that, though. I don't think he would *intentionally* flirt with the lab tech in front of Cal, if that makes sense. I don't think he would flirt out of revenge, because honestly, he does love Calleigh. We know that. But he's a flirty guy; I think it's entirely possible he might flirt back before even realizing what he's doing, or how it's bothering Calleigh. That might increase the tension there.

Oh, and welcome mrsjrewing. :)

If Eric flirts with the new lab tech for revenge, that would seem childish in my opinion. They're not in high school and plus its true, its not like Calleigh knew that he was there and the Jerk took her by suprise.

Welcome mrsjrewing!

Eric is a sweet guy, so I am sure he will make it up to Calleigh. :D I don't know what got us to thinking this, but I guess its because Eric is a hottie.

midnight_tiptoes said:
It's funny how Adam and Emily say it's weird filming those scenes, and yet if you didn't know any better you'd think they've been doing it for decades.
They probably have been doing it for decades...it might just happen to be their dirty little secret!!! :devil:

Whatever happens, I hope jealous Calleigh shows up!!! :D

After all, the more tension there is, the faster the explosion will come!!!

Laters...

Luv yall...

Why are we talking about Eric and the new lab tech flirting? Is that an actual spoiler? Did I miss something? She's like 12, for God's sake. Probably better suited for Ryan, though Valera would probably kick her ass.

^I just said that. I don't know what got us all to think that, but I guess it has something to do with the cliffhanger and Eric's reaction. But Miami has a way of making the plainest, the youngest, the oldest and so on to look like supermodels and...
said that she was fiesty, but that doesn't have to mean anything.

She sounds really Mary Sue-ish. Whatever. Calleigh would kick has ass from here all the way to Laguna Beach, or wherever the hell she came from.

I still think Calleigh's hotter(by far! imo) and that Eric couldn't resist her for to long.

Calleigh wins the hottie award, and she also plays with guns. Every man's fantasy. I think if Eric manages to hook up with Cal he'll be worshiped by all.

And lucky Adam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back