Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

alwayswrite05 said:

Confirmed E/C scene? Oooh. Details. I need details.

All we know so far is that they will be seeing that new lab tech(which makes you wonder what happened to Cooper) to take a look at a website dedicated to the girl.
that if they are going to be having some time together in these first episodes and if the writers know what they are doing, we will be getting some good tension.

i defintaly love Calleigh's southern accent and i love it when she says ya'll! its so cute!
Lol, yeah I totally agree! She was adorable in those first seasons...adorable, but still able to kick your ass in a second...which is a highly hot combo! ;) Heehee! :D
she has no outlet. It's easy to see why she’s the Therapists of America poster child. If she doesn't start resolving those issues of hers soon, she's going to explode. And it will not be pretty.
Yeah always I totally agree! She needs to let out those emotions soon or she is going to combust...hugely! Which is almost what I want to see...her just explode in emotion and pain and anger and then have Eric there to witness it and be able to work through it with her! That's what I want!! :D

HipHugger Pic of The Day
(from Just One Kiss)

potd.jpg

Oh God, Calleigh's season 1 clothes were so atrocious. And her make up. Jesus Christ, run for your lives, kids!

I think she was cute right there, but other than that, she wasn't the only one with terrible fashion.

Ugh the wardrobe person must've been high or something when she chose the clothes for Calleigh. By the way xanessa I love yer banner!

^Thank you!

They probably got fired because there was a dramatic change from season 1 and 2. Except for Horatio...

Horatio never changes. It's against the Code of the Sunglasses.

Everybody looked bad during the first season, but poor Calleigh took the brunt of the fashion no-no's. Ditto on make-up. They dressed her like she was 14. But you know, I don't always love the make up they put on her now. Especially that heavy, really dark shadow they put on her eyes, makes her look much older to me.

(Btw, love your siggy, Xane. Very cute.)

The new A/V tech has been cast and her name is Jessica Szohr. She will play Smantha. I saw a picture of her and she is really pretty...let's hope Eric doesn't decide to make her feel too at home, if you know what I mean. ;) In real life she is 22 and looks it. This ought to be interesting.

As for Cal's clothes...yes they were bad, very very bad. They dress her much more sophisticated and less junior's department now! Although, every now and then it wouldn't be bad to see her in a pair of jeans like we used to. Still want to see more colors on her though ;)

Yea the shadow and they don't put a lot of color inher clothes. Its like she's stil mourning Speed.

I kind of prefer it now, because they make her sexy but have that sort of goth appeal. But I don't think that is really Calleigh. I think she could still dress sexy with colors and still be professional. It's not like she has to wear a suit or anything. I wouln't mind seeing her in a tight fittng shirt or sexy dress.

delkolover said:
The new A/V tech has been cast and her name is Jessica Szohr. She will play Smantha. I saw a picture of her and she is really pretty...let's hope Eric doesn't decide to make her feel too at home, if you know what I mean. ;) In real life she is 22 and looks it. This ought to be interesting.

I was like, I hope Eric doesn't do so much about that new lab tech, but I doubt something will happen anyways. But do you think Eric would hit on a girl in front of Calleigh?

Thanks always! :cool:

I'm pretty sure the stylist for season 1 has been fired. The same goes for the make-up artist...what were they thinking?

I'm going on my 7th back-to-school shopping spree today and getting more hip-huggers...very sexy, indeed! (Just like Eric and Calleigh!) :devil:

OMG! I have been MIA for awhile...trust me, I have a legitimate excuse...I was hot-air ballooning, gliding, and bungee jumping in Utah. :D Oh, and not to mention I destroyed my laptop at the airport :mad:...I'm such a klutz...but my Daddy got me a new one yesterday! :D

that, I love the pic...take the police officer, the guy in the suit, and Cal's camera out of the pic, and it'd look like they were relaxing at their home! That couch looks pretty comfy... ;) :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

LOL!!! :lol:...I wasn't supposed to??? I didn't get the memo...if I'm going down, I'm taking my E/C with me... :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back