Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

xanessa said:
Oh thank you Anne! That is so sweet of you, you made my morning. Especially that last video. DAMN!
Anytime...I was so feeling for you cause you said you were bored and I felt the exact same way...then Google came along and I came across that video. ;)

Oh and I forgot to add last night that Calleigh isn't defined by anything but herself. She's not "Duke's daughter," "some guys' sister," "someone's friend," and she definitely won't be known as "Eric's girlfriend."

Laters...

Luv yall...

Yep, ur right Anne. Calleigh is a Calleigh. I love how strong she acts now, but I still wish she could be a little more of that Southern girl we knew back in seasons 1 and 2.

Every now and then the southern in Cal comes out. Like in Burned she had that twang going when she was talking to Natalia about the lighter.

But yeah, you are right we don't see that funny southern girl we saw in seasons 1 & 2. Esepcially Forced Entry when she joked in her southern twang with Eric and Alexx about microwaving a hand!

It was also really strong when she was flirting with Eric in Just Murdered. I think it mostly comes out when she's happy/surprised/flirty etc - moments of extreme emotion. Not so much when she's Zombie!Calleigh.

Yeah...I really miss the Southern Belle that she really is...her job is so depressing her personality! (I guess that's what dead bodies do to you!)

I wonder if the hummingbird on six cups of coffee will ever make another appearance...her face was so priceless! (This time she'd be on six cups of Eric, not coffee!) :devil:

OMG! This has got to be the worst Saturday ever...I have nothing to do until 9 tonight...and that's boredom for the next 6 hours :mad:...and it seems like no one is here...

Mo , wherever you are, I hope you're enjoying (enjoyed???) your b-day :D! Oh, and I hope you liked my presents.

I needs some serious Koquesne, soon...or I'll explode!

Laters...

Luv yall...

Calleigh was a zombie because inside she went nuts. She is the therapists' patients' stereotype. One of her exes almost killed her AND comitted suicide in the same room with her and the next guy lied to her and the recent guy is being a pain. So inside she is screaming, she just needs to bring it out and I think six cups of Eric will do the trick, too. hehe.

xanessa said:
She is the therapists' patients' stereotype.
Yeah, that is so true! (therapist <--- That word still creeps me out sometimes!)

Six cups of Eric could so help me right now :devil:...oh and Calleigh, too!

Laters...

Luv yall...

Today I was looking through a catalogue of Victoria's Secret and they have panties that are called "hiphuggers". I dunno just wanted to say that and though it was interesting. Only 51 more days until the premiere!

Yeah, I was looking through VS too and Hip Huggers is their lingerie and I remember reading that HipHugger jeans are not to be confused with hiphugger underwear, so I guess we are both.

^Well at least we know we are covering all our bases!! :lol: Jeans and underwear....this ship means business. How many other ships can say they have underwear with their ship slogan on it??

The irony is that once they get together, Eric and Calleigh will probably spend the bulk of their time out of their jeans and underwear.

No doubt! So it won't matter what they say...Not that I think Eric would be paying much attention to what Cal's underwear might have said. He'll be too busy ripping them off :devil:

Do the panties actually say Hip Huggers? Cause in that cause I might have to get me a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back