Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

^^Great pics!!!! I got nothing either Midnight so I must comment on the spoilers..............................

So Rory is coming back for one episode heh?? Well I don't know about hallucinations but kinda doubt they would last for one day with a head trauma like Eric's. I'm reading that some people are angry and some are happy with this revelation on Speed's return but to be honest I really don't care. The fact that he's appearing back on the show is nice and even better if it helps get EC together. The Miami writers might have problems but as long as we get some EC action it's all good!! :D :lol:

As for Cal, it would be great if she got her own storline that didn't resolve around her boyfriend(future reference for Eric :D :p). Calleigh isn't the type to be defined as "Eric girlfriend" anyway. That's not the type of person she is. Some type of breakdown is needed concerning Calleigh though cause they built her up to be so strong tough. To actually see tears fall from her face would be awesome(not that I want to see her hurt but you know what I mean).

A) Your new avatar is giving me the tingles.

B) Your signature is awesome.

C) There is no C.

Calleigh crying. Poor thing. Come to think of it, Eric has cried more than Calleigh :lol:.

It was so sad when she was crying by his bedside, though. So sad. But the shipper in me was squealing like a little girl.

Must.post.pic.of.day.

meepmeep.jpg

Oh Caro, you're back! Stalked much? No? Damn!

I didn't see Emily, sorry. But I got work as an extra, so it's possible I'll get to work on Miami this season. That'd be coolies.

That picture is awesome. It's like they're reviewing their sex tape. I think Calleigh approves. Eric thinks he needs to start lifting again.

I guess I am the one taking care of the countdown....There are exactly 52 days until the season premiere of Miami. Don't ask for the hours...I really don't have the patience to count them and it only makes things seem longer when I do :lol:

Kristen soooo needs to try and get interviews with Adam and Emily again...she is awesome and I bow down to her ;)

Oooooh I love that pic of them!!! Never seen it before though but I'll turn it to and icon later!!!

BTW......thanks Midnight about my icon and sig ;)!!! I'm new to the animations!!!

As for the tape it can't be approved until we all see it!! :devil:

There are four hours left. Yea you guys probably think I have no life, but my facebook has a countdown so thats how I count it. Anyways, love the pic you posted Leela, Cal looks so calm and Eric looks...I dunno but I'm seriously bored.

that_girl1 said:
Yea you guys probably think I have no life

Wow you're good. :eek: heehee...

Oh my gosh, everything's so boring right now...please, someone surprise me. -_-

but I will say that it's frustrating to watch two characters who are obviously attracted to each other find excuses not to get together. So far, what's happened between Calleigh and Delko has played out well, and hopefully next season Calleigh will come to her senses."
Top wrote that? Wow! She so rocks! And I totally agree...and can I say how jealous I am that she gets to interview Emily and Adam...I would LOVE to do that! :D

That you're facebook has a countdown to Miami's first eppy? Lol, that's freakin' awesome!! I love it! :lol:

Xane you're bored...and I got nothin'...sorry babe! *shrugs!* Eric's got something for ya though...go find him! :devil:

Happy birtday Mo! Here's a b-day present from me!
1092561730ff.jpg

Yea my facebook unfortunatley has a CSI: Miami countdown. Its better than counting down by hand *shrugs*

By the way, am I the only one that has that annoying "Come see Superbad" ad? Its so annoying!

Happy Birthday, Mo !!! :D

HHL , your icon is so freakin' awesome and I am like so in LOVE with your sig :D!!!

That, since your facebook has the Miami countdown it is so much better than actually having to count ourselves!!! (We'd all be confused with the numbers...---> :confused:)

xanessa since your bored and Mo since it's your b-day, enjoy...
Emily Procter Slideshow

Adam Rodriguez

Emily Procter on "Breast Men"- Video Rated T or M or ??? (If only Adam Rodriguez was in the scene instead of David Schwimmer and if we were in charge of CSI: Miami...)

Just tell me if i need to remove the video link...

By the way, that pic by Leela so has this written on it:
Cal: Damn, I look great!!!
Eric: So I'm guessing I should start taking up yoga with you. When's your next class??
Cal: Tonight, so don't be late! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

that_girl1 said:
fadingintherain I was waiting for you to post a mini story!
You mean for the pics of the day???

Oh, and you can call me annabelle, I'm pretty sure that's my name...

Laters...

Luv yall...

Oh thank you Anne! That is so sweet of you, you made my morning. Especially that last video. DAMN!

Happy birthday Mo! I wish I could give you a cake becasue last night I was thinking about birthdays and how I stock up on the cake...heehee. But Eric and Calleigh are better anyways.

Happy Birthday MO!

As for E/C...right now I got nothing!

But the pic of the day brings back some nice memories of a time long ago when these two were soooo innocent to their feelings for one another....I miss those days and hope the ones ahead are just as good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back