Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I know there's tons of fics out there, but it's just not the same. I wanna see them together. I know it's gonna be great. Adam and Emily are amazing together.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah I've been rewatching as many reruns as I can get (one is on right this second actually) and watching vids and reading fics but yeah...like you said Sky it's still not the same as brand new lovely E/C love! :D

I just LOVE their flirty smiles by the way...just as I was writing this they had a cute little banter scene and the smiles they give eachother...I know I've said this before, but how these two refrain from jumping eachother ALL the time I will never understand! :devil:

ETA: Okay that vid Caro freakin' awesome!!
    Adam: "A nice hot love scene with Calleigh, yeah I'm imagining that it's gonna work up to that eventually!"
    Emily:"Yeah! It would be awesome! I love Adam secretly! He doesn't know!"

Yay! Lol, I LOVE it! :lol: :lol:

3. _____Skylar

I just watched the last clip from Throwing Heat and it's so sad and heartwarming. I love the way that Calleigh tries to comfort Eric and how she offers her help. As guarded as Calleigh is with other people, with Eric, it's like she always gives herself to him completely.

The shooting storyline was so about that, too. Calleigh totally put everything aside to be with Eric and help him (even Corey said so). She gave herself completely to him without giving it a second thought. And when Eric messed up she didn't get pissed (as she does when Ryan messes up), she was only worried about him and his well being. And yet when Jake gets hurt he doesn't even get a phone call? I'm sorry, but there's no comparison. There's no way that Eric and Calleigh won't end up together. She may be with Jake physically, but emotionally she's unconditionally devoted to Eric.

<3

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That is why I am not all out panicked about E/C not starting the season together...with pretty much any other couple I would be freaking out right now and while I'm not "okay" with Calleigh being with Jake :p I can not die at the thought because like you said Sky she is Eric's...heart, mind and soul now all that needs to follow is her body...and we all know it will! No woman can resist Eric Delko forever, especially one who is heart and soul in love with him! :D And that is my consolation and my lifeline for the eppy's where she and Jake are still "together"...it will be E/C in the end, it will! :D

5. _____Skylar

I'm not too worried, either. Eric is the only man Calleigh trusts intimately and Eric has never been this devoted to a woman before. Whether it was the writer's intention or not, season 5 gave out the impression that Eric and Calleigh have that pure love that lasts forever. At this point I can't see Eric this in love with another woman and Calleigh giving herself to any other man. Not to start a tiff but Eric was never into Natalia like this, and Calleigh doesn't even trust Jake yet. Like Adam wanted, they took it to the extreme and now they have to keep it there.

I should drink during the weekdays more often.

6. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

OHHH
    that clip on youtube was great.
    thanks for posting that!
    that JUST made my day!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I definitely agree! The earlier seasons were all about laying the ground work, the flirting, teasing, banter, ease together, smiles, secrets...it was all forging this bond between them that by the time season 5 came around had solidified into an intense bond and love that I don't see them giving up "just like that"!
    I agree about Natalia...I've been catching reruns where he and Nat were "together" and I gotta say it seemed more like a fling than anything else, for sure! And as for Cal not trusting Jake, yeah let's just say I think that's smart of her...real smart!

8. _____Skylar

I think trust is a very important thing for Calleigh, so the fact that she can't even say she trusts Jake is huge. If she doesn't trust him what kind of relationship does she expect to have with him?

This ship is so frustrating. There's too many layers. Too many!

9. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I completely agree. I am so confident in this 'ship, and not just because I love it so much. I'm only concerned about how long it will take to go canon. But alas, I will wait.

Gah! E/C is the greatest!

10. _____Skylar

All I'm gonna say is when they finally kiss there better be some hot tongue action involved. They've made us suffer too much and we freaking deserve it.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Frustrating and enticing and seductive and damn entangling! Once it sucks you in, there really is NO escape! And yeah, if she can't trust him...that right there would be a HUGE red flag! (Hello, can't trust him...don't be with him, come on Cal!)
    And as for when, yeah WHEN, they kiss...yeah there better be some hot tongue...although really let's be honest...it's E/C when they finally do let themselves touch eachother...the screen is going to explode the action will be SO HOT! :devil:

12. _____Skylar

I think Jake and Calleigh will be mostly physical. Even if Jake has changed into this wonderful prince charming from fairy tales (and he hasn't), fact is Eric is the only one who understands her and the one she always goes to when she needs someone.

We'll probably see that play out this season. Why did they have to do a triangle, though? It totally cheapened the storyline. I mean I know they need drama, but damn.

13. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Don't worry guys. I'm sure it's all gonna turn it fine. Like someone said before trust for calleigh is a big thing. She trusts Eric with every fiber of her being AND her life remember? And she hasn't said a thing about Jake. In all honesty, I think she's lonely and trying to avoid the complications that would undoubtedly arise from being involved with a co-worker.

But it's ok. They'll come through in the end.

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

haha, I ahve just caught up :)
    Sorry, I have a virus so I wont be with you guiys till it's fixed. Stupid spywear!!!

But give me lots of cool stuff to read when I get back.
    Ha, I go back down to Miami on sunday, maybe if they are filming on location I can go 're-work' the scripts... ahem... :)

Great vid midnight, I have been looking for that clip since I saw the pictures! So thanks you!

Oh and Promo, there's a PROMO!!!!! Oh dear, I dont think I want to see! I'm already too excited! But yeah, can't wait to see that too. Can anyone send a link when someone uploads it?

Hope ya'll are ok! Lots of E/C love to all
    xx

15. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Midnight you are indeed the greatest woman in the world!!!!!!!!! That vid rocked!!!! They are just the cutest things!!!! It pretty much made my day!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.