Episode Ideas: Wish Lists and Fantasies

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by redanemone, May 12, 2010.

1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Alright, who's gonna make their own version of the opening sequence? Hmmm... I might.

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OHHH! Do it girl! DO IT!! I'd love to see it. And :drool: it'd be AWESOME.

3. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Lol go for it, honey! I confess, when I started this thread my main intention was to see if we, the fans, could write a season ourselves, the season TPTB couldn't. We're long overdue a new title sequence.

4. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Hope this is not too far off the subject, but I wrote a fanfic about this.

A radio talk show host mysteriously dies minutes after revealing over NATIONWIDE talk radio that Supervisor Scott O'Shay (the guy who hired prostitutes in "A Grizzly Murder") is a member of the local Adult Diapers Club. Was it an accident or murder?

Incidentally, such clubs exist in which adults get together and put on adult-sized baby clothes and use giant sippy cups. Might be my warped imagination at work, but I just think Scott O'Shay would be perfect for something like that.

5. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I'd like to see if anyone of the cast members can showcase their own creativity with at least one episode. If CSI: NY can have Melina and Carmine write an episode, or CSI: NY and the original CSI can have Bill Peterson and Gary Sinise as producers as well, then how about Mr. Caruso? I'd like to see an episode written by Jon Togo. That would be nice.

I'd like the look in Season 1. I haven't watched Season 2, but having to see too much sunlight and very orange skies is more than enough to depress me! That needs to be toned down.

Update Eva Larue's and Rex Linn's opening credits. Especially Rex's; That is the worst camera shot that I've ever seen in my entire life. By the looks of it, it could be some random bald-headed rotund dude with sunglasses on, standing in the hot sun.

While I'm royally p---ed that Cold Case was cancelled, I would most definitely like to see a crossover with Scotty Valens and have him work on an old case with Philly/Miami connections to it with Delko. Imagine, 2 handsome, tough Latino men working together. Let's see who's the tougher Latino.

Since Florida is like the senior citizens retirement capital of the world, why not have more cases involving seniors?? Heck, I've seen more old people in Vegas than in Miami!

Have more non-whites be the killers, rather than just suspects. And, like I said on the Episode Ideas on the CSI: NY forum, have them be systematic, calculating, or smart. Someone that the MDPD would have a difficult time catching or proving that he/she is guilty. I'd like a female Beyonce-like brilliant murderer that can toy with the CSIs and have the team play a game of cat-and-mouse with her. And maybe, play with Walter's mind or irritate the heck out of him. I don't mean to bring race into it, but I can't count the number of times that a black lady has killed in CSI: Miami, or has beaten on her kid while the husband fights to get his kid back. Make her someone more elusive and not just one who beat up or kill just for the sake of it.

I'd like to see the writers connect Miami-Dade to its History. I understand that people want to move on, but I'd like to see an angry suspect do something crazy and use a historical event in Miami-Dade as an excuse for his/her actions. Like, maybe, creating mass graves if Miami-Dade has a history of creating mass graves for slaves. Or a lynching, given the South's past with racism and slavery. I like the episode Bloodline, since it involved Native American style scalping.

Quick murders can get pretty old. I'd like to see a murder resulted in slow torture, like a starvation or just plain daily or monthly beatings of a kidnapped helpless individual.

A hostage situation! The team can find ways to rescue Ryan being held at gunpoint during a serious situation, or if Ryan is forced to take grave measures to keep himself alive if trapped or buried somewhere. As long as it doesn't steal from the other CSI shows. I'd like to see a full episode, or even two episodes of that kind of situation.

On a humorous side: Underneath-the-interrogation-table-foot-action! I've never seen anything like that before in all CSIs. I remember the most that a suspect came on to a CSI was that crazy chick flashing Speedle. I'd like to see Ryan react to some under-the-table footsy wootsy.

Another that I've never seen is a suspect throwing some, "Your mom..." comment to get a reaction from the CSIs. Why not come up with that??

That's it for now.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I would love another Halloween-themed episode (a fun & comical one!). Where I live, our downtown area has several old 10-story warehouses that are made up every year as enourmous Haunted Houses -- I always thought it was a perfect place for murder because it's mostly pitch black, there's "dead" bodies & "bloody" things everywhere for display purposes, there's tons of people touring it at one time & they're all screaming thier guts out anyway. A murder would go unnoticed in a place like that (I swear I'm not a psycho, BTW -- it was just my immediate thought when I first toured one 20 years ago). I'd love to see Natalia, Walter, Ryan and Jesse investigating a crime scene like that -- it would be hysterical.

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Character: Ryan
    Theme: Stop or my mom will shoot!
    Approach: Light hearted, comedic

8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I shall get to that new title sequence the chance I can!

So, I watching season 4 the other day, and there was one character, Gloria I think, who I would love to come back. Not for Eric, mind you, but maybe to sink her claws into one of the labrats. I wanna see something for Travers to squirm about, :).

9. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I've never seen anyone do testings on dead pigs like the other CSI shows do. It could be someone working there or a cast member there being a vegetarian. The only time I remember anyone testing on a dead pig was Calleigh testing on "pork" that we don't see, and Ryan seemingly doesn't even see. I'm not sure if I want to see that, at least the pigs are not being tested alive.

Give Ryan more lines when interrogating someone. Use the old, "Okay, here's what I think happen..." that's been used alot on the CSI shows. Ryan needs to talk more, be looser, show more emotions, and talk a bit louder. Lose the Horatio impersonation already!

10. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

IMO,TPTB should open the door for Megan's return. Bring her back , develop her properly - maybe in a recurring role and see the possibilities of what could happen in terms of storylines. As someone pointed out in another thread, she was the perfect balance in terms of dynamics as Horatio goes on gut instincts and Megan was insistent on finding the evidence to support whatever message that the gut instinct was giving to Horatio. Keeping her and developing her the first time around could have helped Horatio avoid major trouble with IA.

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

It could be nice to have Megan back to humanise Horatio but it could aslo be an overkill because of the large cast there is right now.And core cast doesn't include Megan.

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'd love Jake to show up more often. Not to cause problems with EC - I'm a hiphugger - but he is a great character on his own. Never black or white.
    Besides, I'd like an episode that would be a little like in Agatha Christie - whudunnit. there would be 5 suspects, one decent murder, nobody left the room yet the victim has been killed . that would be fun.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Another crossover with NY.This time Horatio brings along Ryan and Natalia.
    I'll think of a case or reason later.

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Ooooh. I like this A LOT! Can't wait to see what you come up with for a reason! ;)

Just an FYI - I LOVE watching Horatio and Stella interact - in a friend/working relationship. They really click for me.

15. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

How about for the simple joy of having Jonathan Togo and AJ Buckley in the same scene? Can you imagine the hilarity that would ensue?