Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Well,I liked it.Yeah,it was cliche becouse it was predictable and I know Eric will be fine next season.I don't even think Cal shoot him.But it was entertaining watching her emotional like never before and Eric loyal to his family as usual.I can see both sides of their argument as well.

Who does the russian mob think they are messing with super H?No way jose,not even Clavo.

I didn't like Eric's dad at all.He by no means is someone that is trying to change.There is something fishy there.

Last edited:
I liked this one too. A bit slow in some spots but.....
SuperH to the rescue. I liked seeing Yelina again.
Bye bye...Ivan. Not as good as a nemisis for H as Clavo was.
I don't think we have seen the end of the Russian mob though....
Poor Calleigh...:(

Do you think maybe the mob will make use of the shallow grave?

Oh my gosh, my poor Calleigh. She looked so...heartbroken. I just want to pull her into a hug and tell her everything is going to be okay.

I wonder how/where Eric will show up in the Season 8 premiere. He'll be lucky if Calleigh doesn't pull out her gun and shoot him right there for what he put her through.

Hey Maybe they take it out and he forgets about Calleigh, :eek: and then she gets amnesia,:eek: and then finally... :devil: I will have H&C together! :lol::lol::lol: LMAO!!!!

I hope you all enjoy it!

HCrazy :cool:

:guffaw::brickwall: Hang on to your fantasies, HCrazy. Stranger things have happened.

Oh my gosh, my poor Calleigh. She looked so...heartbroken. I just want to pull her into a hug and tell her everything is going to be okay.

I wonder how/where Eric will show up in the Season 8 premiere. He'll be lucky if Calleigh doesn't pull out her gun and shoot him right there for what he put her through.

totally agree!!

totally agree!!

It was ok...not great but it didn't suck either. The storyline was great.It did drag a little bit for a while there. A little over hyped too imo. Overall, B-. I would love to see what these writers could have done if they had 2 hrs to work with....hell, everyone might have been missing at the end of the ep!! :lol:

I too agree....I think she is going to be pissed off at him when they find him but her concern for his well being will outweigh it for the moment. Once things calm down, things will be shaky with them....but I don't think this will be the end of them. Every relationship has bumps in the road and they have yet to have one...so I think this is their "bump." It is a big, heavy bump but one none the less.

Anyone else notice that while Eric was crossing a line, Cal was crossing one too?? It appears that she never told anyone, other than Eric, that Sharova was behind the wheel of the car at the scene or that Eric was in contact with his dad...he is covering for his dad and crossing the line and she is covering for him!

I also agree with anyone who said that Eric is going to feel guilty over what has happened....especially if he was played and used by his dad....and people got hurt b/c of his decision. His naivete where his dad is concerned is going to leave him with some giult issues...and no doubt he will tell Cal that he should have listened to her. Which he should have...imo he played right into his father's plans.

I don't think Cal hit him. I think daddy has something to do with his injury and him missing. B/c Sharova would have just said yes, "you hit him" He is hiding something. When he gives the explanation as to what happened he was looking around all shady like. Also, if it happened the way he said, why wasn't there a quick flashback of what Sharova was describing? They wouldn't have had to show us much....just Eric bleeding, driving erractically and crashing but they didn't show us anything and I was waiting for it. It wouldn't have given anything away about what happened, unless it didn't happen that way.

I think when Eric escaped with him and he turned on Eric and showed his true colors and they fought and HE is the reason the car ran off the road. Why else would Eric leave the car and flee if he wasn't trying to get away from something? Daddy is trying to play this "I want out of this life" up way too much too. It is just too fishy.

I also think dad is higher up in the mob than he is letting on and he played Eric into helping him. He did exactly what Eric described the Russians wanted to do; He got a cop in his pocket to help. I think he was at the scene in the beginning with Sarnoff to see him get killed for himself not b/c he was ordered to help in the situation...he wanted to see first hand Sarnoff's death got carried out b.c he is the one pulling the strings and giving orders. I think he has had this plan in motion since 716 when all of a sudden he had a change of heart and decided to help Eric....he saw/sees Eric as a means to an end. He knew if he asked, Eric would want to help him out of some familial and moral obligation. Eric was his patsy. The scene where Eric shows up while he is fishing was just too "nice" and "daddy like." Totally says he is acting.

I am calling it now... there are 4 possibilities for the premiere and they can either be taken together and separately......

1) Cal did hit him and the car crashes he flees the car in a daze...but still why get out of the car? Better yet, why would he get out of the car and then flee and leave his dad? Why not stagger to the other side of the car and see if his dad was ok?

2) Daddy did something to him while they were driving which caused him to lose control of the car and crash....Eric gets out and flees b/c he is trying to get away. And when you are on totally flat area with nowhere to hide and someone possibly shooting at you....where do you flee? Into the water! Eric is a diver after all. Sharova would have had ample places to get rid of a gun or any weapon and then, thinking Eric is gone, just wait for the authorities to arrive.

3) Eric flees, again possibly into the water. Again, he had NO reason to leave the car other than to escape something. Daddy conviently wakes up when they arrive???Oh please :rolleyes: Too conveinent. Maybe Eric hit his head when the air bag went off and when the team finds him he will have amnesia!! Maybe not about his whole life but possibly about the incident. Also maybe the bullet fragment will rear its ugly head again...
This one would be totally cliched, redundant and circular. Which means it is a perfect fit for this show and will probably be the one that happens!! :lol:

4) The car crashes b/c Eric is injured b/c Cal did hit him...he hits his head on the steering wheel/air bag and wakes up and wonders why he is even there in the first place! He can't remember anything b.c the bullet frangment has shifted etc and he has amnesia so he gets out of the car and flees. Fight or flight mechanism. The only problem with this theory is if he was just "wondering" around, the area is flat, the chopper or someone would have seen him.

I am just stuck on where the hell is he? and why the f*ck would he flee into the water?

URGH...is it September yet? :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Maybe they take it out and he forgets about Calleigh, :eek: and then she gets amnesia,:eek: and then finally... :devil: I will have H&C together! :lol::lol::lol: LMAO!!!!

I hope you all enjoy it!

HCrazy :cool:
:guffaw: We can dream, right? Only one thing i change, not H\C, CaRWash!

So, there was great CaRWash scene in finale, can't wait to see!
As i thought, no surprises, boring cliffy :( BUT, it will be very good summer, no worries at all! :)

Yay for Ryan first kill-shot! :thumbsup:

totally agree!!

I also agree!! It looks like Calleigh might pull out that gun collection and make Eric pay a little :thumbsup: Ok, stopping :lol:

Ok, was I the only one that wanted a little more tonight? I was expecting a bit more from this finale. It felt like a regular episode... The highlight of the show was watching Calleigh and Eric go at it, although tough to watch because I love those two. Poor Calleigh broke down at the end because she couldve been the one to injure her boyfriend, and now, he's missing. WHO HAS HIM?? WHERE IS HE?? I couldn't understand what Sharova said about what happened to him. :(

I thought Togo did a good job with the shoot out tonight. Ryan shot that guy straight in the head - Good shot, Ryan!! Its funny he said in an E interview I just saw, that he consulted with Suge Knight :lol: He's so hilarious. His dumbfounded look when Calleigh told him it was Delko she shot was priceless. Nosey Ryan saw Eric and Calleigh arguing and when he asked Calleigh what was wrong with Eric, I thought he would say he knows...no such luck. He did a good job.

I thought Yelina was going to get hurt or killed?? When I saw that grave, I thought it was for her, but nope. Its funny the guy she was told to kill is the one that stopped her from getting killed. But then he kidnaps her...Then Super H saves the day:thumbsup: I liked Horatio in this episode, although I thought him kissing that dead cop on the forehead was a bit creepy :shifty: He also looked like he was crying:confused:

I liked that everyone was on edge in this episode. Aggressive Eric is always good to watch:thumbsup: His scenes were less than happy ones and he played it well.

I would've liked to see more of Natalia tonight, but I guess we'll get to see more of her next season.

Oh, did anyone else think Brian Austin Green was a little out of place in this episode??

delkolover: Anyone else notice that while Eric was crossing a line, Cal was crossing one too?? It appears that she never told anyone, other than Eric, that Sharova was behind the wheel of the car at the scene or that Eric was in contact with his dad...he is covering for his dad and crossing the line and she is covering for him!
Yes! That's true. Even while searching the car, she didn't mention anything to Ryan. She made a decision to protect Eric...he would do it for her...

Boy, this is going to be a long summer. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
To be honest (this is my opinion, don't be hatin') this episode was worse than I thought it would be. The only parts I found interesting at all were the shootout, Yelina's rescue, and the last part with Sherova. However, here's some more opinions.

-Maybe I just wanted to see this, but I definitely felt some CaRWash going on. Ryan's joke was pretty awful, Togo would have done a better job. :) Anyway, I felt some chemistry. Could just be some shipper bias I have though.

-I want more Eva LaRue!!!!!

-Got scared for Yelina as soon as I saw that grave!

-Got scared for Ryan when he went to that fake location....alone.

-I think that's all I got. Oh wait.

-There were footprints in the dirt where Horatio was looking at the end.

-Before Calleigh was officially crying she made this pout face that made me laugh. Then she went kinda hysteric and I felt bad.

-Yeah. That's it. Really unimpressed with this episode.

delkolover,great ideas.:thumbsup: I just can't see Eric going all the way to help his dad and then leave him alone in the car.

delkolover,great ideas.:thumbsup: I just can't see Eric going all the way to help his dad and then leave him alone in the car.

Exactly my point! Even in a daze, the guy would never have left him alone after going, like you said, all that way to help him. And if he wanted to go for help, why the hell did he head torwards the water??

And lets face it, the guy had to have gone into the water b/c the land is flat, where else would he go w/o anyone noticing or seeing him?

You both make a good point. Why would he leave his father in the car? and if they did kidnap Eric, why would they leave Sharova there unless he had something to do with it?? How did the car crash, also? Was Eric's injury that bad? because they were pretty far from the shoot out deep in the everglades....

You both make a good point. Why would he leave his father in the car? and if they did kidnap Eric, why would they leave Sharova there unless he had something to do with it?? How did the car crash, also? Was Eric's injury that bad? because they were pretty far from the shoot out deep in the everglades.

Exactly again!! There are too many inconsistances in Sharova's story and the overall location/situation....something isn't right and I think when H was at the water's edge looking at the footprints he figured as much too. He seemed a little too calm but something tells me he suspects Sharova has something to do with everything that went on this season. Eric starts looking into his dad's life and a hit is put out on him...the hit all of sudden seems to go away when daddy helps him out of jail....hmmm....probably b/c daddy saw how useful to him Eric could be and lifted the hit and made it seem like he was in danger so Eric would help him. If Eric were as injured as Sharova implies, they totally would not have gotten that far into the middle of nowhere as they did, he would have crashed closer outside of town....and hell, there is nothing to crash a car into out there...how the hell did he get the airbag to deploy???

H also probably figured what we all did: Why would Eric leave the car and head for the water line? Unless he was forced or fleeing from something or someone.

Hmmmm... hmmm indeed.

I don't even like Natalia all that much but even so, what the hell? She had what? Like 10 minutes of screen time? Eva, it might be time to go back to the soaps, lady. Maybe there they'll actually give you some screen time... I fell badly for her, especially after they had her out doing PR this morning.

And on the E/C business, I had higher hopes. I wanted some kind of resolution- but hey, that's alright-- I think Emily Procter did a damn good job tonight and for me what got me was Calleigh's "We can't lose him". Made me all sad inside because we all know that there is no one else she can talk to about she and Eric without fear of IAB getting all up in her grill. In her mind she's lost the one person that she can really open up to, and to make matters worse, she might have been the one responsible for his being injured. So "we can't lose him"?- nuh uh, she can't lose him. I thought the subtlety of the line was carried out very well by EP.

Overall, the ep. had me pretty nervous, mostly for Yelina but in the end I think everything won out.. well, except for Delko's disappearance. I had all of these scenarios in my head running on overload and I think that the writers might actually have surprassed my expectations so kudos!

Wit

ok hi everyone i have not yet actually seen the ep will be a few more hours for me to see but anyways a few weeks back i was searching around for spoilers on the season finale and actually found a list of possible names for the next season.

Now before you all start hunting me and telling me ...AS IF ITS TOO SOON.... i just wanted to share what i found whether it be true or not i found it at two sites one i cant list and another i will so anyways ill go before i get shot!!! ive been a little scared to post since there are some bigger fanatics then i...

http://www.tvrage.com/CSI_Miami/episode_guide

Back