Episode 7x24 'Dissolved' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 8, 2009.

1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Damn yeah :D I love their relation :lol:
    Lt. vs IA agent :adore:

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I don't have any words :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I hope this episode doesn't disappoint. Last week it seemed all the action was in the beginning and it just fizzled til the end....

I wonder how much of that promo showed the next episode too? Or did it show any of 7.25 at all? But I think we do know for sure that Julia goes psychotic in the morgue and decides Ryan would make for nice target practice.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Me either. [​IMG]

I think all the scenes in promo were from tomorrow's eppy. :D

5. califan

califan Victim

I get the feeling that "Dissolved" will be a mini cliffhanger for next weeks episode, sort of setting everything up.

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah I agree, I think they planned something really big, I just hope it's not too big and don't disapoint us :)

7. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

yeah i agree with both of you :)
    I dont know if you guys saw the promo but when Eric tells the guy to drop or something Calleigh looked at him like doubting him or maybe worried that could be one start:confused:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gotta agree w/ you here. I have the same exact feeling you have ;)

Yep I saw it & I really wonder why she has that kind of face.
    I don't want to sound evil :)devil:), but has Eric ever shot since his bullet accident? I mean I've never seen him shoot at anyone!!!
    I think he's gonna freeze up again in this episode & that may be why she gets that worried face :lol:

As for Rick I do think he'll be in the episode just for
    Tara's walk of shame!
    & I highly doubt this episode will involve E/C drama w/ Rick, though I would love it. I still believe that the pending rule is part of TPTB's continuity pool. We'll never see it involve E/C, unfortunately :p

9. califan

califan Victim

I agree. It almost looked like she was scared. Like she wasn't for sure what to do.

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'm thinking (and hoping) Rick and H will have scenes together because of Rick's involvement with Ron Saris as a criminal informant. He's part of that storyline, so there should be a convo between him and H about Ron. I wish he was going to be going out in the field with H after Ron, though, and that Rick would shoot Ron in the butt while Ron was trying to escape. :lol:

As far as Rick being the one to break up E/C, I don't want him to do it. If their relationship is going to be exposed, let Yelina be the one who does it. :devil: Nothing against Yelina, I like her, but I don't want any big hatred happening against my IAB stud, and fans won't be as hard on Y if she does the deed.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

can't wait for Ron's snarky comments-Horatio isn't going to like seeing Scarface Saris at a crime scene...oh and Tara being late to a crime scene-gee, dear, a little hung over on the pills and the lying? or maybe being invesitgated by IAB or her bosses?

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

check out CBS website for newest videos and it might work then..it's a little longer and different sneak peak..

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

The preview clip was nice :]

This episode seems like it'll be really fun. There's inner investigations, a disgusting acide eating people, and some gun drawing moments! Yay!!
    I really hope Kyle plays a good role in this episode. I like his chemistry with Ryan, and I can't wait for Julia to flip her lid in the morgue. :thumbsup: