Episode 7x24 'Dissolved' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 8, 2009.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, May 11, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#724) "Dissolved"

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE CASE OF A MAN BOILED ALIVE, JULIA SPIRALS OUT OF CONTROL, AND ONE OF THE TEAM'S DARKEST SECRETS COMES TO LIGHT, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 11

Elizabeth Berkley ("The L Word") Returns as Julia Winston

"Dissolved" - The CSIs investigate the case of a man boiled alive, Julia spirals out of control, and one of the team's darkest secrets comes to light, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS: Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
    Julia Winston: Elizabeth Berkley
    Ron Saris: Kim Coates
    Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith
    Michael Travers: Christopher Redmond

GUEST CAST:
    Jimmy Castigan: Theo Rossi
    Sean Echols: Walton Goggins
    Sondra Moore: Laura Allen
    Bill Moore: Brian Avery
    Allen Pierce: Jeff Fahey
    Judge Stets: Karen Austin
    Pete Bishop: Kevin Thoms
    Carlos: J. Anthony Pena
    Rebecca Barnett: Kym Stys
    Walter Barnett: McKay Stewart
    Skater: Justin Wilczynski

WRITTEN BY: Corey Miller & Matt Partney

DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley
    RATING: To Be Announced

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have a question. Do you think Ryan is investigating Tara's pill stealing when Julia shows up and starts her shooting spree or is the shooting spree the reason Ryan is why is in the morgue investigating Tara's pill stealing?:confused:

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm going to put my answer in a spoiler box just to be safe :p
    If I'm not mistaken this is how the scene is going to be played out:
    Ryan is in the morgue & finds Tara's pill he picks them up & puts them in an evidence bag & phones H to let him know what is happening w/ her. While he's calling H our crazy fruitcake Julia arrives & shoots in the middle of the morgue.
    I'm pretty sure that when he's on the phone (possibely w/ H), he's also holding the bag w/ the pills in ;).

Of course Ryan shouldn't be hurt & obviously we'll see him handcuffing Julia. Then she should end up in a psych yard :lol:, the most suitable place for her, right now :shifty:

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Wait a minute, Corey wrote this episode? Wasn't the Dead on Arrival his last? Anyways, YAY it wasn't :D

For MiamiWolfe question, my thoughts are the same than Florry, he's seeing Tara's pills and that's why she's looking to him like that, then Julia comes to the scene!

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Corey quitted writing for CSI:Miami & Dead on Arrival was his last episode ;).
    But, at the same time, he decided to help the others in writing the last 2 episodes of the season. Honestly, I didn't think he would appear & I'm glad they honoured him also in this press release :thumbsup:

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I wonder what prompted Ryan to start his investigation of the pills Tara swiped. I think it would be cool if Kyle came to him and talked to him about it. I guess that is why I asked the question; if Julia was aiming at Tara because Tara was blaming her for the stolen pills, and Ryan was there, it told him that he could no longer "sweep it under the rug" and things were more serious than he first thought. :confused::confused:

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Kyle could've already made a comment to Horatio about seeing Tara take that pill, & maybe H decided to have Ryan look into it.

8. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Looks like an interesting epi. Miami always knows how to mix crazy and creppy people in each epi.

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I can't wait to see how much fun Ron Saris has in Miami being evil and rotten..he enjoyed throwing the guy into the pool of acid..and Julia being wheeled away is the best ending of the season for her. Can't wait to see how much happens in this Monday's episode and if it'll be a true 2 parter to the finale or what...

10. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

BRING ON RICK STETLER! I WANT MY IAB GUY!! :drool:

Just curious what he'll be doing in this one. Anybody else wonder whether he knows Ron Saris might be playing the department? I think he has an idea, but his hands are tied right now. The higher-ups think he's a useful informant, but both Rick and Horatio have an idea that he might be a double agent.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'm glad Corey is co-writing the last two epis, at least we'll know they're good, i mean AWESOME! I can't wait for Rick and Yelena and I can't believe I'm saying these but also Julia and Ron! Oh man, come to think of it the epis are gonna be action packed! I just hope it's a good rush and not just a rushed epi that makes no sense and has no follow up. I want everything to make sense and connect and not just jump from scene to scene, which I doubt.:shifty:

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think it was stupid how they have Ron as a "criminal informant" like it's a paid job with a corner office. Informants are usually a one time thing. But whatever. Maybe he'll get arrested in this one.

And Stets can rest peacefully.

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

:lol:I kind of enjoy the idea that Julia is targeting Ron.
    He shoulda known not to mess with a nutter...

14. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

It sort of makes me chuckle how many people are taking a strange liking to Ron Saris. Sort of like with DLS playing Rick. Kim Coates is doing such a great job of playing a slimeball who went from creepy to VERY creepy.

Just remember, writers, if you're reading this. The key is BALANCE! Don't overuse Ron Saris if you're desperate for a plot line! For God's sake, you can always bring back Suzy and Madison if you're desperate.

C.H.E.A.R. is right. Writers, don't just slap stuff together. I believe that's another reason why some people like Ron Saris. For much of the season, he seemed to be the only character who IS a character! :lol: Love him or hate him, you could make sense of him.

Call me cynical, but any bets as to whether some backroom deals went on? No mention of his involvement with the fused alloy rounds. Somebody way above Stets' or Red's paycheck wanted him badly enough to make it all go away.

Maybe Scott O'Shay's on the march again.

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yeah, but Ron's a nutter, too. :lol:

Wouldn't that be something! :lol: And I agree it was a higher-up who wanted Ron bad enough to overlook the bad things he's done. H had evidence from Ron's shoe that had gotten caught on the bumper of the car that Kathleen Newberry drowned in. Because Ron pushed with his foot to get the car into the water.

Last edited: May 9, 2009