Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

GOOD EPISODE>
    AMAZING. 5 stars.
    But poor Ryan!!!
    It was not his day. Nearly mauled by a dog, flat tire, then he gets kidnapped and beaten up.

COACHMOM, the episode'll be on the CBS website tomorrow. I'm sorry =(

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Aaaagh! That was so good! Loved the dog part with Ryan, I laughed so hard!

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HOLY SH*T!!! Where should I start!

No one liner? I was confuddled by this. :confused:
    Ryan and the dog, sorry, it made me laugh, I don't want anything bad to happen to Ryan but it was funny. :guffaw:
    Calleigh and Eric make me smile, they are going to throw Ryan under the bus :lol:
    Ryan called the hot guy a moron, holy crap that was just too funny :guffaw:
    The whole team is being watched, oh that is not good, not good at all. :scream:

Ryan is getting his ass kicked, oh that is going to be bad

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It's been like that a lot lately. I miss the one liners!

OMG, I laughed at it too. That's just too funny! Great acting by Jonathan and I loved when he called that guy a moron too! :lol:

I know, my poor man! What on earth were they doing to him though? I got the punching but why show his feet and the dirt and still, what's that thing around his neck? *needs to go back and rewatch*

5. gopens

gopens Victim

I sure hope Calleigh and Eric don't through him under the bus. What ever happened to the team? I hope the writers have something better in store than the usual Eric doesn't trust Ryan bit. Now I wonder if the torture happens again at the end and that is why H has to come in and save Billy himself. I think we are all counting on a very intense episode next week.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I dunno why but I think they'll show bits of it throughout the episode. Maybe as flashbacks or something. :confused:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's what I think will happen too.Every time Ryan needs to mishandle evidence,the whole torture incident will haunt him.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I can barely remember the episode after what just happened at the end!!!!!!!!!!

I hate how they just showed his feet when they were doing something to him. I want to know what they were doing!! I was surprised at myself though, I kept having to stop myself from covering my eyes!

Dog part was hilarious. But I figured Ryan was more of a man than that. But I would be running and screaming like a little girl if a dog like that came after me. I love dogs, but not when they're like...rabid.

I loved all the EC scenes. Not too much, not too little. :) Eric seemed a little too jealous about that picture though. It kinda freaked me out.

FRANK AND NATALIA ARE REMEMBERED!!!! THE THREAD IS WORKKIIINNNGGG!!!
    Next step: Valera.

My mom thought that the little photographer dude looked like an alien. I agreed. He was creepy.

Horatio smiling??? WHAA....???

Yay. Travers. My mom thought he was cute too. And that he had pretty skin. haha :)

I think that's all I can think of now. I don't think I've ever anticipated an episode as much as next week's. I'm about to lose it. Hcrazy....feeling up to posting a promo?? Heehee...you know we love you! :)

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Holy :eek::eek: That ep had it all...action, drama, intensity and even a little comic relief. The dog scene was great...although if that dog came at me like that, I would totally reacted the same way...hell I probably would have ran away screaming like my head was on fire :lol:

The scene with Eric all up in the photographers face was great....I wanted to slap that odd looking kid for being soo damn cocky. I hope he gets shot next :lol:

And at least he E/C scenes tonight seemed to "seamlessly" fit into the ep....I am a hiphugger but believe me I am the first to admit, that while it was cute, that scene last week was soooo out of place.

I can't wait for next week...it looks even more intense than this week. :D

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Did anyone see Kyle? He was in the credits, but I didn't see him at all.

Next week looks really, really intense.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I didn't see Kyle at all =/

Hah, that dog, coming at me, snarling?
    I would have run.
    I'm glad Ryan ran! It was that, be mauled ;o So running was prolly the best choice.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA I just realized that. I was so intent on the Ryan happenings I totally forgot about Kyle!!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ok good, I wasn't the only one who missed him. Hey I noticed that Dr. Price wasn't there either. Is it wrong for me to be a little happy about that? :lol:

Poor, poor Ryan. I feel really bad for laughing at him now. It looks painful. I don't like seeing anyone getting hurt.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Kyle was supposed to be in this episode? : / News to me.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Kyle was in the credits? I didn't see him listed,but I was anxiously waiting to see the episode so I missed it I guess.