Episode 7x14 - 'Smoke Gets In Your CSIs' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Yep me too. You are soooo, not alone. I was switching (yes again) between reruns and CBS and saw the promo again. I kind of squealed and my 11 yr old (who was in the room at the time) just looked at me like I'm nuts. He finds my obsession amusing and creepy at the same time.

Last edited:
Well, I am always obsessed about Miami. But, after 7.14 and all the promos and synopsis' about this episode, I have been especially freaked out. My family finds it amusing and annoying, and my friends look at me like im a creature from outerspace. I cant imagine myself during 7.14... I feel bad for anyone who is going to be in the house...they're most likely going to loose their hearing. :lol:

My husband who is currently ill was getting annoyed by my random outburst. He knows how excited I am about this. God why did I even look at that promo?:lol:

I don't know how many time i came to this forum today , i'm always on this so i decide to register ..:p

I can't wait for Monday . I think i'm going to die before monday . The preview , the sneak peek , the interview are so amazing . I want my Calleigh !!!!!!

I don't know how many time i came to this forum today , i'm always on this so i decide to register ..:p

I can't wait for Monday . I think i'm going to die before monday . The preview , the sneak peek , the interview are so amazing . I want my Calleigh !!!!!!

Okay then, welcome to being a member then. :)

The interview was great!! Emily is so sweet and that she actually fell asleep was hilarious :lol:! But then waking up to Adam saying sweet things...awwww :adore: Khandi being there specifically in this episode is a super important detail and I'm so glad they decided to include her in it. :thumbsup:

Yeah the interview was cute. It was great to see Khandi talk so easily about falling back into work with the cast crew.

I'm curious to see how this whole "gum" thing plays out with Cal. :wtf: I mean that is a bit odd even for this show!! :lol:

Emily is too much though....only she would admit she fell asleep!! Most actors hate having their characters be unconscious b/c of LACK of dialogue....she seemed to actually enjoy the break!! :lol:

delkolover
I'm curious to see how this whole "gum" thing plays out with Cal. :wtf: I mean that is a bit odd even for this show!! :lol:

Yeah I forgot about that. When she said it I was like :wtf:. I really have no idea how that's going to play out during the episode but I have to say I am so intrigued by it :lol: .

delkolover

Yeah I forgot about that. When she said it I was like :wtf:. I really have no idea how that's going to play out during the episode but I have to say I am so intrigued by it :lol: .

Whenever there is an interview about an episode, DC is so serious. It's kind of funny, actually. But I guess he is around 'death' and I would become more serious about some things too, I guess. Khandi looks great! I'm glad they put her int he interview!

I know that Khandi will do a great job, well, because, she's just Khandi! I really wish she hadn't left. :(

Emily is just too funny in her interviews. :D It's so cute how she fell asleep, although, I most likely would too. I am also wondering how gum plays into this episode...?

I thought the gum thing was just, like, the director let Emily chew gum during filming... I didn't think it was actually pertinent to the actual episode...

I love Emily's comments. I really can't stop laughing whenever I think about the way she was talking about being unconscious on a show. It is true that it's pretty much a cake day when all you need to do is lie on a table. You don't even have to act. Like, at all. :lol: (I know that's a lie. Acting being asleep is hard. Like all of those times I tried to convince my mom that I was asleep instead of awake reading at 1AM...)

I can't wait for this episode! I'm looking forward to seeing Khandi again. Will she be in the next episode too? I am also wondering what gum has to do with the show as Emily said that Calliegh was allowed to have gum. Sounds interesting. I think it's amazing they managed to get the dead body out of the burning house with them!

That clip was fun, great to see Khandi again, really miss her presence on the show. Yeah, wondering about the gum too, it's not like Calleigh's quitting smoking and chewing nicotine gum. Drama! Gum! Smoke! Next on CSI Miami...

Thank you so much for this clip.:thumbsup:
It's great, I love it. They are really have fun on the plan.:)
I'm not surprise Emily like the scenes with Adam, I'd love it to.;)
And now it seems even better for E/C, I mean she said that when she' s uncousious he's telling her sweet things :adore:. This is so sweet and adorable.:)
And I want Kandi back, she and Emily are friends and they understand each other so good, it's evident on the screen. I love the scenes with both of them. I'm so happy she's back and she will take care of Calleigh. But I want her for more then two episodes.:scream:

About the gum thing... I was thinking...It's definitely for Calleigh and not for Emily. If she's awake an alert in a part of the epi (near the end, more than likely) the gum may help Calleigh increase her saliva production, helping lessen the sore throat/hoarseness after the tube comes out of her throat. (Is it one tube or more than one?)

Last fall I had docs orders to chew gum because I had fluid build up behind my eardrum. My doctor thought if I chewed gum it would loosen it up, which it did. I also took Sudafed to dry it up. It worked.

Who knew gum was so helpful LOL

I am so ready for this episode, even though it scares me! Go Calleigh!!

Back