Episode 7x12 - 'Head Case' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Thanks for the clip! I'm glad for one that it wasn't the Calleigh and Eric moment or it would have definatley spoiled it for us! I think Delkolover wanted that, didn't you?;)

Ehm...:shifty:I wanted that too...LOL!:guffaw:
Anyway, you are all welcome!

Thanks for the clip! I'm glad for one that it wasn't the Calleigh and Eric moment or it would have definatley spoiled it for us! I think Delkolover wanted that, didn't you?;)

Ehm...:shifty:I wanted that too...LOL!:guffaw:
Anyway, you are all welcome!

Well maybe I was a little bit ;)

Nah, I don't want to be spoiled like that this close to the ep.....I would rather wait to see it on Monday night then find out the truth about the scenes in a "sneak peak" vid.

Sometimes I get so excited for the episodes I don't care if the entire thing is given away....Unless the episode is in like 5 mins and people come on here giving stuff away. But it's my fault for clicking on the spoiler boxes!

I hope it's not that guy who murdered people. That would make it kinda boring. Maybe he watched someone kill someone?

True. I really feel sorry for him when they put on all the white stuff on his face to try to get him to remember stuff.

True. I really feel sorry for him when they put on all the white stuff on his face to try to get him to remember stuff.

The whole thing looked like something right out the FOX show Fringe! I'm interested to see exactly how that whole contraption works. I mean I doubt they are going to actually see what he is remembering...so how in the world will they know if he is even telling the truth? Interesting to say the least ;)

Exactly, delkolover! This case is really catching my attention! The idea of having to deal with a victim but you don't know if he is the victim or the murderer...and maybe a life to save, who knows? This episode looks good from here, I hope we all will think the same on Monday!;)

They could do a polygraph to measure deception, but that doesn't require 43206574893 white dots all over your face. It analyzes the voice anyway.....

Unless they're going from the principle that people's faces make really slight movements when they're lying. But if I remember correctly from the promo he was flipping out, so I don't know.

Maybe they're shocking him with electricity to jog his memory hahahahhaha

They could do a polygraph to measure deception, but that doesn't require 43206574893 white dots all over your face. It analyzes the voice anyway.....

Unless they're going from the principle that people's faces make really slight movements when they're lying. But if I remember correctly from the promo he was flipping out, so I don't know.

Maybe they're shocking him with electricity to jog his memory hahahahhaha

:eek: I hope they aren't, Hollyyo!:guffaw:

There is a new method for discovering if someone is telling the truth and, unlike polygraph, it is admissible in court. It measures something like brain activity in some parts, because some parts of the brain is active if you are familiar with a situation, person or something else they show you or ask you about. I'm not sure how it works, but I've heard about it. Maybe they are doing that. Of course, that doesn't work if he really doesn't remember, so I don't know how are they going to jog his memory...

There is a new method for discovering if someone is telling the truth and, unlike polygraph, it is admissible in court. It measures something like brain activity in some parts, because some parts of the brain is active if you are familiar with a situation, person or something else they show you or ask you about. I'm not sure how it works, but I've heard about it. Maybe they are doing that. Of course, that doesn't work if he really doesn't remember, so I don't know how are they going to jog his memory...
I've heard of it too. I believe( if I remember correctly) the brain will still register some type of reconition even if the person doesn't remember if the brain is familiar with that particular situation.

I've heard of it too. I believe( if I remember correctly) the brain will still register some type of reconition even if the person doesn't remember if the brain is familiar with that particular situation.
Yes, because everything is recorded in the person's subconcious! I have to admit there are a lot of other ways to do it without all that scary stuff on his face, but then would it be Miami? LOL!

Yes, because everything is recorded in the person's subconcious! I have to admit there are a lot of other ways to do it without all that scary stuff on his face, but then would it be Miami? LOL!
:guffaw: well otherwise...
- it wouldn't be Miami
- you wouldn't feel for that poor man, I think :p

Yeah seriously! I mean the guy looks like he is going to pick up Direct TV any minute! :lol:

Then again, you guys are right; it wouldn't be Miami if they didn't strap or stick a bunch of odd looking electrodes to a person and then have them be all melodramatic!! It just wouldn't be the same :lol:

The guy looks so familiar. But he also reminds me a bit of Shia Labeouf, so maybe that's just who I'm thinking of. Anyways, I think it's kind of obvious that he isn't going to end up being the one who did the killing. Although I could be wrong, just seems that way to me. Especially if he's already saying he did for sure murder someone, and just can't remember, it's going to turn out to be someone else.

Back