Episode #614 - You May Now Kill the Bride ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Sorry. I didnt mean to beat you, hope I didn't hurt you!;)
I don't really like the girl, however Eric is handsome, as always...

just saw the ctv promo...it is longer than the cbs one, and shows more of the case. Less shocking though! Looks good...can't wait.

^ Ah, men and their girl-on-girl fettishes. Doesn't really surprise me in the least.

Also, spoiler boxes aren't a requirement as most should be aware via the title that there are spoilers here. These threads are a break off of the Spoiler Lab. However feel free to use them if you prefer! :)

Thanks for the clip, Shane and lusiana88. :)

xfcanadian said:
just saw the ctv promo...it is longer than the cbs one, and shows more of the case. Less shocking though! Looks good...can't wait.

Darn, I didn't catch the CTV promo, though I'm sure I will tonight. I like that some of the CTV promos are longer, since we don't get a 'on the next episode' type clip after the new episodes.

Last edited:
This episode was good, obviously Eric and Calleigh do not marry nor is Eric imagining anything. There is a scene where Calleigh is wearing a veil and she's with Eric but they were recreating the scene to figure out how the bride was shot

Finally! Some scenes with Horatio and Calleigh, it's been how long?

Next week's episode looks exciting with the return of Elizabeth and Horatio's past coming back to haunt him

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be careful with what you reveal, guys. The episode is airing where I am right now, so that means that there's still at least 5 hours before each timezone is finished watching it. Please be curtious to those who don't want to be completely spoiled just yet :)

Wow. I cannot believe what I am seeing. Were those tears in H's eyes? And he talked to Calleigh, too.

Yep! Horatio became emotional talking about seeing his loved ones die before his eyes and how it is an image you don't get over seeing.

Eric has definately changed since being shot and I am loving the new Eric! The look on Calleigh's face when the stripper said touching's extra was funny!!

*sob* Such drama! Can always count on Miami for Drama.

Not bad, though. And it's nice to see Horatio talking to his team again. The guy is human after all, who knew?

Who else thought of Audrey Vandermeere from Man Down when Natalia questioned the jewelry dealer?

I loved this episode. It was nice to Horatio get emotional when he spoke to the groom about watching someone you love die. I'm glad they brought back Cal's sense of humor. The part where she showed the groom her favorite pic of him and when she was with Eric in the strip club and Kelly said to her touching is extra, the look on her face was priceless. Next weeks episode looks just as good, it seems as though the rest of the season is going to be great:D

Back