Episode #614 - You May Now Kill the Bride ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
I decided to put this thread up early as it's been a long while since we've had any new episodes. What's an extra couple of days early. :)

Information courtesy of The Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, March 24, 2008
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#614) "You May Now Kill the Bride"

A WEDDING MURDER TAKES THE TEAM TO A STRIP CLUB, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 24

"You May Now Kill the Bride" - A wedding murder takes the team to a strip club, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RETURNING CAST

Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST

Greg Tanner: Rich McDonald
Russell Brooks: Warren Kole
Duane Cross: Jarrod Ray Bunch
Lexa Knowles: Brook Kerr
Kelly Chapman: Torrey DeVitto
Susan Alston: Jelly Howie
Minister: David Hunt Stafford
Amanda Ravaro: Fabiana Udenio
Alan Farris: Ken Marino

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien

DIRECTED BY: Eagle Egilsson
RATING: TV14-DSV

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the commercials for this episode yet? I watch watching Craig tonight and I saw it and I I FLIPPED OUT.

We all know how misleading the commercials are, and as a Hip-Hugger fan I am keeping in mind that fact, but it was so freaking awesome to see!

I'll see if I can find it...

Thanks for the link, Jordananne. :)

Also, please remember to use the edit function as opposed to double posting. Thank you.

OMG!!!! by the looks of the commercials i will DIE if i cant see it!!!! but i reaaallllllllyyyyyyyy hope calleigh is gonna b ok, like my name says she is my hero! :D but if they took her off the show then it wouldnt b csi miami n e more, well at least not to me

OMG!!!! by the looks of the commercials i will DIE if i cant see it!!!! but i reaaallllllllyyyyyyyy hope calleigh is gonna b ok, like my name says she is my hero! :D but if they took her off the show then it wouldnt b csi miami n e more, well at least not to me

Nothing bad happens to Calleigh. That is just the people who make up the promo's way of getting us to be like WTF!!! ;)

Oh wow, I haven't watched a Miami episode in a while, even before the writer's strike when they were still new, but this one has piqued my interest, and has reminded me why I started watching this show in the first place. I'm thinking it's a dream of some sort, but we'll have to see what happens.

I know, I am very excited! The preview does look very interesting. I am thinking that the voiceover of Alex saying "This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life" will be about a victim. I agree with you Wyoming that it did look like I dream, and I think it will be. I am excited to find out who is dreaming this and why and what happens because of it!

*sigh* I love my hip-huggers!

[/quote]
Nothing bad happens to Calleigh. That is just the people who make up the promo's way of getting us to be like WTF!!! ;)[/quote]

good! i bet this will b a great epi tho, i just really hope i can see it the nite they play it bc i wont be home, but i'll fight 4 the TV!! :D

I wish I could watch that episode... but I can`t because I`m not in the USA. Here in Serbia, we will not watch 6th season until it is finished in America.

I wish I could watch that episode... but I can`t because I`m not in the USA. Here in Serbia, we will not watch 6th season until it is finished in America.

There are sites with clips if you're interested. It's not quite the same effect as a whole episode, but you get the jist of what happened, at least character wise.

This is a good one:

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/index.php?cat=2

Also, I believe if you download the iTunes program you can buy episodes on there if you have a debit/credit card for pretty cheap.

Back