Episode #612 "Miami Confidential" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Dec 15, 2007.

1. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Yup, that was her!

2. laneangel

laneangel Victim

I'm afraid they're gonna pin this on Ryan again looks like the fire start after he did something that'll really sucks if TPTB make him mess things up again !!!

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i dont think its Ryan's fault since there is a meth lab in the building. But of course if Stetler was in this episode he would blame Ryan!

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I doubt Ryan will be the scapegoat, but then again strnger things have happened....

Meth Labs are quite flamable on their own so it won't take much for them to light on fire. Not to mention if a bottle breaks Alexx and Ryan are going to be in huge trouble...

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wasn't there and episode in season 1 or 2 that dealt with this guy who was running a meth lab in some house? I think Horatio went in all dressed up with a hazmat uniform and they had to be really careful cause a small thing they dropped could cause the whole house to blow up. I think either Eric or Speed entered with him. AHAHH I can't remember the name of the episode, but Miami Confidential reminded me of it. Anyhow, this one sounds intense and action packed so can't wait :)

Oh and poor Alexx always in the line of fire!!!

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ That would be 'Bunk', season 1. :) (And Speed entered with Horatio)

This episode reminded me of it too, at least it's not a forest fire this time. :lol: I'm not surprised the meth lab'll blow though. Like wolfesgamergirl said, they're pretty fragile and even breaking an instrument in the lab can have disasterous effects. I doubt the fault will fall on anyone except whoever started the meth lab.

Wonderful to see Tia Texada in this episode, I really enjoyed her on Third Watch.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you speed_cochrane :)

And yes, at least the scenario's different this time for Alexx's most recent fire :lol:. And this time is Ryan and not Eric so there's something else that's different too. ;)

8. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Poor Alex. :lol:

The way things happen on this show, I think every crime scene in Miami is rigged to blow up.
    But this does look like fun. I hope that Stetler isn't just there to cause trouble for the team.

9. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks for the link Jessi! :)

I hope like many of you that Ryan wont be blamed. I highly doubt it though. Hopefully the Ryan blame game is over for GOOD! *hugs poor Ryan* And I really hope that the previews live up to what we will see in tonights episode. I think I might set my expectations low just in case!

PS~HoratioStalker I love your avatar. Makes me smile!

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I saw the commercial for this episode. Looks like a very good episode. But I swear, if this episode pulls a sci-fi stunt like last week's episode did when Horatio got out of that exploded, burning Hummer clean and uninjured then I'm gonna drop this show like a hot potato, faster than you can say or type Horatio Caine, so fast it'll make your heads spin, even if the writers strike ends at midnight tonight-Alabama time. You can quote me on that and you can carve it in stone too. At least on CSI: NY Gary Sinise's character Mac does work crime scenes and does collect and analyze evidence. Plus, I don't think Gary Sinise's ego has gotten so big he won't put on a little fake blood and some make up to make him look cut and bruised.
    I like David Caruso but...
    :lol: I think his ego is bigger than him. :lol:
    I just gave myself an ideal. ;)
    Click here to see my ideal.

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This was a good episode, it had me interested. It was refreshing to see an episode start off with Ryan and Alexx at the crime scene instead of Horatio.

One thing that still strikes me as odd, is that Horatio and Calleigh have not shared one scene together since the season began. I am wondering why that is.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

This ep kept me watching, tho made me wonder when Ryan disapeared for a good chunk of the ep.

Though starting the ep with him driving and the whole Ryan and Alexx at the crime scene was a nice touch.

Why does Calleigh wear heals to a crime scene? Seriously was smart woman would wear that to a job where you can be there for 24 hours or more?

The case was good and kept me guessing right up until the end. Glad to see Natalia finally grow a set of balls and stand up to someone.

H wasn't wearing a black shirt...did the world come to an end?

Eric's jab at Ryan was uncalled for. Of course he didn't start the fire...but we all know if Ryan said Eric might have started it Delko would have been up in his face. Eric take your anger else where it doesn't belong in the work place.

Some of the cinematography was a bit weird with the split screens but it keeps the eyes busy at to what is happening.

Over all it was a good ep...I give it an 8.5/10

13. dustymonkey

dustymonkey Dead on Arrival

I liked the episode. Good storyline.

And Valera was in it THREE times! They outdid themselves :)

14. Point

Point Dead on Arrival

I'm surprised that poor lady hasn't developed an extreme fear of fire yet, lol.

That beginning was very interesting. Especially when he opened the door on that cabinet to find all the ammonia (talk about a holy crap moment). Thought he'd get chewed out for not doing a better sweep of the scene before he went to set up the fuming stuff, but eh, foresight and all that stuff...

I liked seeing the big FBI guy (Greg I think is his first name? only fed I ever payed attention to was Peter) actually working great with someone in the lab for once (Natalya).

Otherwise, it was an alright episode. Would have liked to see a bit more Ryan, but that's alright. Maybe later :)

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

This was pretty good. Ryan went missing for a while, shed a tear. aww poor ryan and alexx caught in a fire, that would be scary. i don't care if your not blood related anytype of brother and sister having a child together is wrong.