Episode #612 "Miami Confidential" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Wyoming

Head of the Graveyard Shift
CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, December 17, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#612) "Miami Confidential"

WHILE INVESTIGATING THE MURDER OF A YOUNG WOMAN, THE CSIs UNCOVER A METH LAB IN HER APARTMENT AND AN UNSCRUPULOUS FBI AGENT WITH A SECRET LIFE OF HIS OWN, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 17

"Miami Confidential" - While investigating the murder of a young woman, the CSIs uncover a meth lab in her apartment and an unscrupulous FBI agent with a secret life of his own, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RETURNING CAST:

Maxine Valera: Botti Bliss
Mike Farallon: Matthew Del Negro

GUEST CAST:

Rachel Hemming: Erin Cahill
Agent Glen Cole: Mark Rolston
Jeremy Broyles: Ricky Harris
Jane Duncroft: Tia Texada
Zach Hemming: Micah Alberti
Linda Farallon: Mette Holt
Haggard Guy: Brian Elerding
MDPD Officer: Schuyler Yancey
Team Leader: Russell Edge

Written by: Marc Dube

Directed by: Sam Hill

Futon Critic

Ok the previews look really good, but we know how that goes. I'm excited about the chance of a lot of Ryan in this, but man if they make it his fault for the fire and another f*ck up on his part, I'm going to be pissed. Also it looks like another far fetched ep like the last one. In one of the promo pics it shows Ryan standing in front of a case that is clearly a meth lab. Now if him and Alexx are in a room on fire with meth, they'd be sooooooooooo high. Meth labs are so dangerous even to be in if they aren't on fire. They usually have hazmat or someone go in and even evacuate the area. I see this ep being so unreal I'll be rolling my eyes again.

I do like eps that push the limits...but once they seem like it should be on the Science Fiction channel then it's pushing it.

I'm also hoping that they don't blame Ryan for the fire. He's not the lab scapegoat and is well qualified to be aware of his surroundings. Just hope this one is better constructed thn last weeks wp.

I can't wait for this, I hope its really good!!! Agent Cole is back from "One of our Own" :eek: This should be reallly intersting. ;)

Thanks for the link, Jessi. :)

This episode doesn't seem too bad--haven't seen any meth labs for a while! I'm not a fan of the whole FBI angle, probably because I much prefer the er, CSI aspect of Miami but I'm hoping it proves to be interesting.

I live in Indiana and in 2003 or 2004 we were number 4 on the most meth labs, last year it went down to 737 meths labs, so having heard about all the meth labs around here and how they were run it will be kinda intersting to see how they handle them on CSI

Hooray! Good plot! Bigger hooray! Valera! Yippee - Tia Texada! Her character got a raw deal on Third Watch. It'll be good to see her again.

Back