Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Information obtained from The Futon Critic:

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, October 22, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#605) "Deep Freeze"

"Deep Freeze" - When a sports legend is murdered, the investigation hits a snag when the lab loses the body, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith
Jake Berkeley: Johnny Whitworth
Heather Amberson: Vivan Dugre
Samantha Barrish: Jessica Szohr
Rich Caprioto: Chris William Martin

GUEST CAST:

Doug McClain: Dale Midkiff
Elissa McClain: Dina Meyer
Dr. Werner Klein: Paul Schulze
Martin Wilson: Flex Alexander
Rita Sullivan: Stana Katic
Wendy Legassic: Claire Coffee
Theo Knight: Lucas Caleb Rooney
April Stapleton: Marita De Leon

Written by: Elizabeth Devine

Directed by: Sam Hill

Oooh saw the promo for this one... sounds interesting! Stetler's in it? Awesome.

Let's see if this turns into some kind of episode of Futurama. :D

Hmm last time they lost a body it went out to a poker party and had cigars and beer.

Wonder where this one is going to end up. :lol:

Sounds like an interesting ep nonetheless.

The body you're thinking of is from CSI not CSI: Miami. It was pretty funny though wasn't it? It'll be interesting to see how they avoid or try to avoid Stetler and get out of this mess.

I seriously thought the episode name was Deep Fried and I was like, "Oh, Ryan is working at KFC?" But then I clicked here and it's freeze. No fun.

This sounds like a great episode. But, Jake is back, boo!! I like that Stetler is back. Wonder what trouble he will be causing, because that is all he ever does.

Heather first showed up in last season's "Kill Switch." where Ryan took a job as a television crime analyst.

Dale Midkiff played Prof. Robert Woodbury in CSI season 2 episode "Chaos Theory." I remember him from short series called Time Trax and The Magnificent Seven, and when he played Elvis in a TV movie.

Dina Meyer played Batgirl in Birds of Prey and appeared on CSI in "Swap Meet."

Paul Schulze was on CSI in "Way To Go" and CSI: NY in "Corporate Warriors."

Claire Coffee was on CSI in "Rashomama."

Uh oh, it was written by Liz Devine. Should we all be scared? :p

I'm not sure if I'll like this episode or not. I guess I should watch it first before I hold judgement but I'm just not liking the idea so far. If I recall, they 'lost' a body in season two ('Witness to Murder') so it's already been done. The frozen aspect of it seems interesting I'll admit. :)

Great to see Stetler again! I hope he's not wearing that dreadful green suit again. :eek: Yikes.

I hope this episode is as good as last week's or even better because in my opinion, last week's episode raised the bar. But I still might be a bit biased. ;)

He's the internal affairs officer who got his position when he was passed over for lieutenant in favor of our H, and he has made it his mission since season 2 to do anything he can to dig up stuff on H and his lab. He also dated Yelina for a while, and when she came to work one day with a black eye, H made sure he stood up to Stetler on her behalf (Crime Wave).

alwaysandforever said:
This sounds like a great episode. But, Jake is back, boo!! I like that Stetler is back. Wonder what trouble he will be causing, because that is all he ever does.

This might be the one where Stetler questions Calleigh about her relationship with Jake. She thinks Eric told Stetler about her and Jake. She is suppose to stay mad at Eric for awhile even after he tells her he didn't say anything. I don't understand the big deal. I know they might not be allowed to date another csi but wouldn't they be allowed to date a homicide detective. :confused:

Back