Episode #605: 'Deep Freeze' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 19, 2007.

1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i just watch the clip and i found it soo funny!! They are a bit slow on the sexual harrasment rule, Natalia mention the online seminar about sexual harrasment in season 4!

2. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I agree. Eric didn't say that on purpose. And your right, everyone makes mistakes. I think Calleigh is going to be really angry with him.

3. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

the clip isnt workingg
    its not showing csi miami
    is showingg dancing with the stars!!

4. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

NVM
    its workss

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Speed_Cochrane i know this is OT but I love your icon!!! Supernatural is a great show!!!!! i love it!!!!!!

anyhow.....Yay Valera!!! boo Jake....but i'm kind a iffy about Stetler...see with Stetler i hate him....but i like seeing hi mbecause i love to hate him.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Lol, thanks Need4Speed. :)

Just a reminder MrsDelko17, that you have up to 24 hours to edit your post if you wish to add more as opposed to double posting. Thanks!

7. dustymonkey

dustymonkey Dead on Arrival

It didn't work for me either...it showed Dancing With The Stars

8. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Hopefully this will end the Calleigh/Jake relationship. Here is what I hope the season finale to be:

Jake is in the lab when Delko impales him with a spear and sets him on fire. The part of the lab Jake is in is blown up by an explosion Stetler caused (this gets him fired, and Ryan is the one reviewing his casework when Stetler asks for his job back). The remains of Jake are blown into space and sucked into a black hole. The end.

Then Stetler murders Ryan and is arrested. And Ryan becomes nothing more than a footnote in the show, which is more than he deserves.

9. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

I wonder what job ryan is gonna have this episode. I hope he gets back on the team soon.

10. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

The shipper in me thinks............

Poor Eric!!! He really didn't mean to spill the beans about Cal and Jake. It was an honest mistake made by an assumption and now Calleigh is gonna be SO pissed at him for it. It's something that can happen to anyone and I feel sorry for him.

But what makes me mad is that while Eric may have made a slip up it's not like it should be a secret considering Jake pretty much malled(sp?) her in the lab where everyone could see it last season.

On the overall ep.............

I hope it's good like last week episode. Is Ryan in this ep and I mean actual scenes more than 30 seconds? Same question goes for Frank too!

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

How the hell are you gonna lose a body. Oh well. who cares. Can't wait to see where Mr. Wolfe is working at this week. He seems to have a new job every week.

12. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I can't help but think back to the episode "Witness to murder" and the conversation with Speed and Alexx:

"Please don't tell me we just gave a body away to a complete stranger."
    "Alexx, we just gave the..."
    "Timmy, I know."

Little bit different, yet a little the same.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The drabble about the ep tonight is way deceiving. I can tell you that they don't actually "lose" the body like the way they lost it in "Witness to Murder." The body more taken away from them then actually lost.

14. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

Le gasp! I actually remember that episode! I can't wait for tonights episode!

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I really liked this episode, it kept me hooked til the very end

I felt bad for Rita when she talked about her son, and what a jerk Doug was.

Ryan is still working in the shooting range, he still does not have his job back, but at least he is employed somewhere

Alexx, it was great to see her get more screentime! It's about time!

Natalia, she is eager to learn how to shoot but at the same time stubborn, she tried to use a different type of gun and she ended up injuring her arm. She asked Eric to put it back in place, and you could see she was in a lot of pain. Rick Stetler noticed this, and thought something was going on between them, and gave Eric a warning about the new policy about frazternitizing with co-workers. Eric thought he was talking about Calliegh and Jake, and didn't realize he was putting Calleigh in a tough spot (Later, Jake was taken off the case and told Calleigh it was best they take a break) Calleigh was upset when she found out what Eric did, but I don't think she will be mad for long as she knows Eric wouldn't deliberately rat her out.

All in all a good episode!