Episode #605: 'Deep Freeze' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

This kind of sounds like that one RT where they lose the body...

Valera's back! Yay!

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This is the ep where Stetler questions Cal about her relationship with Jake.

There is a small clip for the ep up at Yahoo TV for anyone who is interested in seeing it. While short, it gives a pretty good idea of WHY Cal gets mad at Eric.

I watched the clip and it is one of those situations where one person assumes the other person is talking about something else and slips up and says the wrong thing on accident, which then of course causes things to snow ball and cause other people to get mad.

This is why assuming makes an ass-out-of-u-and-me!! ;) Never assume you know what someone else is talking about. Let them actually come out say it...otherwise you end up sticking your foot on your mouth. :lol:

3. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Okay, dumb question. Where on Yahoo TV do you go to to see the clip. I looked but I couldn't find it anywhere.

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

5. panther18

panther18 Rookie

I saw it and loved it. Someones in BIG trouble. Leave it to Stetler to mess up everything. :rolleyes:

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol:

I think so. Although, I mst admit I always like her epis, even if they are a little.... different.

I can't wait to see 'Mad Calleigh' bet she's hot hehe.

7. alwaysandforever

alwaysandforever Victim

Just watched it. Yeah, she's gonna be pissed. Eric should've kept his mouth shut. I would not want to be him and be on the receiving end of Cal's anger. Poor guy.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Woohoo! Stetler again! Feel like I should flash my boobs and run across the thread..erm.. room half naked..

erm.. Anyways - Does someone else thing that David Lee Smith got like 5yrs older in a year? He loooks soooo much older now than back 'in the good days of CSIM'

:rolleyes:

About time Paul Schulze getting to CSIM - he has been in two others already :p

9. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

The video clip on Yahoo confirms two things I've been seeing.
    In this epi, Eric and Natalia are supposed to hug each other. The reasons why aren't actually clear but Stetler was supposed to have witnessed it somehow.
    The other tidbit I have been hearing is that Eric and Calliegh were supposed to have their first big rift of their working relationship. I would guess this is it.
    Things are definitely getting interesting! :p :p :cool: :cool:

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OMG....What a big mistake made by Eric :eek: BAD Eric!!! Bad Eric :mad: :mad:
    Calleigh will be very mad at him :mad: ...how to blame her! :mad:

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

All ships aside, just logically, from Eric's point of view, he probably thought that Stetler was referring to Jake and Calleigh to begin with, since it doesn't even cross his mind that Stetler could be talking about him and Natalia (probably because there wasn't anything sexual there). The way Stetler phrased it, Eric could've taken it to mean, "go tell everyone who you know are dating someone else in the department to stop," and it would make sense that he thought Stetler meant J/C, since they're the only people who he knows are involved in the department. So really, I think that Eric was just trying to say, "fuck off and go tell them yourself," thinking that Stetler already knew about J/C. I don't think he purposely meant to hurt anyone.

12. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Just saw the preview on Yahoo.. can we say Oops :eek:

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

A real "Did I do that?" - moment. Eric didn't do it to hurt Calleigh he just thought Stetler was referring to them. Everybody can make a mistake. I hope Calleigh won't be too pissed off at him. Poor guy has had a tough couple of weeks already ..

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't think Eric did it on purpose...he made the assumption that Stetler was talking about J/C so Eric made the mistake of saying it was without actually getting confirmation that he was!!

Open mouth and insert foot! :lol:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I haven't seen the clip (ill wait til Monday) so I don't quite get why Cal is mad but ok... Jake laid a big fat one on her in the middle of the lab; like NO ONE else but Eric saw this, & what? they don't have cameras in this high-tech lab of theirs? Any number of people could of guessed that her & Jake are in a relationship & "tattled" to Stetler. I personally CANNOT WAIT for tomorrow to see this!!! :D

Oh, & who is Stetler to say that employees cannot date when he, himself, was getting it on w/ Yelina...what a jerk....love to hate him!