Episode #524 'Born To Kill' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I love how you put all this together nmdcsmfan.

I think, better, I wish, that the writers, producers and everybody involve, for their good sake (and ours), have an extraordinary season 6 opener.

I don't like to be mislead, not in my home, not in my job. What is... is. So I was a little mad, about all this misleading promos and interviews, but I understand that the tv networks need to have viewers interested in what is coming.

I love CSI MIAMI, I love David Caruso, and what he has become. I love the idea that he took this great opportunity with reponsability and that he is keeping it that way. I am asking all the people behind CSI MIAMI to also take, US, fans with reponsability, to keep in mind, that because of US and their cast, CSI MIAMI is the number ONE tv program of the world.

I AM LOOKIN FORWARD FOR THE NEXT SEASON, I THINK IT WILL BE GREAT!!!

well i have to say that this finale was ...well not all that exciting...they hiped up everyone for nothing...it was ok but not nearly as awesome as i expected it to me...i am disapointed...i hope they make up for it in season 6

I completely agree with you That Girl and Maryse, this is why I’m trying to not be so disappointed about the season finale, I just can’t believe that AD and DC would lie and let down the shows multitude of fans world wide; in the season finale they just kept mentioning the Boston connection and that plane crash thing seemingly was hyped up so much all over the place, it was in TV Guide magazine, on the TV Guide preview channel, on the shows own CBS Wiki site, TV Squad and The Futon Critic! Who knows, we could be seeing CSI Boston or another CSI New York crossover show, or the writers and producers could have just been getting us ready for the big season 6 opener, I’m thinking that it is for the season six opener because I really don’t think that the writers and producers can handle writing for yet another CSI show, they are already spread to thin trying to creatively write for the existing 3 shows now!!

I wasn't disappointed by the finale but I was sturpised at how OFF all the spoilers were! I mean there was NO plane crash, H wasn't in danger at all, and Valera was no where to be seen. I was like what the hell...especially after that interview Donhaue gave in TV Guide Mag where she said "Horatio almost dies"

Again, I thought the ep was great even without that stuff but I was a little shocked to see all the misinterpretations and miscues about the ep. I mean there is keeping a finale secret and then there is leaking false info about it to hype it up. The promo was also deceiving but they do that every week so that didn't piss me off as much :lol:

As far as finales go; it gets about an 8 out of 10

Looks like the author of the Born to Kill review made the same mistake I did. I originally heard 64,000 instead of 6,400, and so did she apparently. :p

:lol: Oh well, guess it doesn't matter now. :p

And when Ryan was replying to Stetler, he looked to the left...which means he was lying :eek: :eek: :eek:...naughty Ryan!!!! :D :D :lol:.

Check out the CSI NY site. They are grading NY finale from tonight. Strongly suspect we wouldn't dare repeat that here. Comments would be less than kind. The Miami previews were far superior to the event. Too much smoke n mirrors with no substance. Huge letdown. Back to the drawing boards, tptb. Time for a reality check.

Did anyone see the finale of CSI NY? It was a nailbiter from the beginning to the end...how come the creators of both shows can make NY so exciting but leave Miami out in the cold? Horatio has never gotten into a fistfight like Mac did and I'd love to see Horatio wet.....

i watched csi:ny last night & wow!!! every character had their own part in it & it was all action!!! im a huge miami fan & im just hoping next season we'll get more epis like ny's. like everyone is saying, i love H but he does need to be more "human" for petes sake & the one-liners are sometimes just too much. i wont give up on miami tho, i know the writers can do it. season 4 was awesome, everything from the first to last episode all came together. they need to do more of that!!

What is wrong with the creator's of the CSI tv shows? It's like they left Miami flapping in the breeze while they put everything in making CSI and CSI:NY season finales spectacular....WHY..WHY..WHY? Are they losing interest in Miami? It's consistently in the top 10 so what's up?

I know It's like they got tired of Miami and went for New York and Las Vegas! :mad: :eek:
It just got on my last nerves. :mad:
They really made CSI:Miami's finale really boring! I like almost fell asleep! I'm really pissed know cause I dunno what to look for next season. hope it doesn't suck! :D
*crosses fingers*

Back