Episode #524 'Born To Kill' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 10, 2007.

1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

The CSIM finale didn't seem to rate as high with the writers maybe? I saw the CSILV finale and it was pretty good and did have a cliffhanger ending (which I really wanted for CSIM too). :mad: I didn't see the CSINY finale but from what I've been reading on some of the other threads that one was supposedly awesome too. Maybe since CSIM is "the most watched show in the world" the writers are trying harder on the other 2 shows to get them up higher in the ratings or something. I don't really know, but it is starting to get a little obvious that the storylines and character development are a little lacking in Miami these days...at least in my opinion. (For whatever it's worth). :)

2. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Hey, im new and i just wanted 2 say that that was good(the finale). I like jake and i think that he and calleigh r cute but cal needs to teach him 2 be nicer. i hope he becomes franks partner or something and that eric and jake get in a fist fight over cal and she comes over and yells at them. then jake calls eric a son of a b---h and cal gives him a dirty look and tells him that 1 of his exgirlfriends is here that hates her. then jake goes over and tries 2 make cal really jelous by flirting with her and cal asks what they wre fighting about and he says it was nothing and tells her they have another crime scene and that he will meet her there. later calleigh confronts jake and he tells her why they were fighing and she is wicked mad and then he tells her he is having some problems and needs her help. he says that he is stuck on drugs and cal tells him she will help. then rick or h sees here giving him some pills and thinks that they are drugs. or something i dont know, im bored. but i do think that they should have jake in some kind of trouble and calleigh secretly helps him and he "accidentaly" tells eric cal is helping him but he makes it sound like she is sleeping with him.

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Ducky, we have missed you around here! Very nice summary. ;) The other Miami finales have been far superior. 'Born To Kill' was a real disappointment, apart from the E/C development (which I enjoyed), but even that couldn't save a very mediocre episode.
    Indeed, or even CSI, CSI:NY, BSG....now they really were finale material.
    That would certainly be top of my Season 6 wish list. :D

4. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

On the of my list is the Eric/Calleigh/Jake thing to play out. :) [image]http://www.emilyprocter.de/cpg149/displayimage.php?album=131&pos=130[/image]

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hi calleighandjake and welcome to the Miami Forum. :)

As this thread is for discussion of the Miami Finale only, I'm going to direct you to the Calligh/Jake thread in our Shipper Central forum. :) Discussing the interactions between Calleigh and Jake as they happened in the episodes is fine in this forum, but discussing things you'd like to see happen is best suited for Shipper Central. We discourage Ship discussion in this forum as not everyone ships the characters the same way and there are those that don't ship at all, and we want to keep the forum enjoyable for everyone. :)

6. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Good idea.I agree with you.The list who could alive is good.
    Morisol and Natalia is useless charecter!!!

7. ClarkF1

ClarkF1 Hit and Run

At least there's one positive for this episode......it didn't suck as much as the NCIS finale which didn't even have a case

8. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

true...i agree with you there but i am still disapointed in csi miami....i was expecting souch more..not because of all the spoilers that were going around but because it is csi miami...it is always more and this time it wasnt...

9. MacFlackNCaine

MacFlackNCaine Dead on Arrival

I stand by my previous comment and say that the finale was more evolutionary than revolutionary..

The CSI:NY finale (which I also loved) was jut he opposite.

10. delko_ryan_gurl2

delko_ryan_gurl2 Civilian

what do you think it the new season after this episode would e like?

11. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

the only good part about the epuisode was the ending

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I definately agree with you MacFlackNCaine. The ep was definately more evolutionary. The characters in some way evolved to a new level in this ep. They seem to have closed out some things and started new ones.

Ryan is going to have to answer for his gambling.
    It would seem Natalia has come into her own in the lab now.
    The whole E/C ship
    Eric still sturggling with his injury and remembering things. The bullet is still in there...so we may see some stuff next season about that.
    You didn't see too much change with Horatio but that doesn't surprise me!

You definately felt that the writers wanted to make the characters grow a little...and that is what the season finale did.

Remember CSI's don't reall do season cliffhangers. LV did this year and it was the first time any of the three have done that. So if you are looking for a typical season finale in these shows you are not going to find it. You have to look deeper; the writers like to set little things in motion in the last eps to carry over for next season and the the ep did a great job of that.