Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Ranko, someone might be able to help you out in the CSI Music Forum as well. :) -- As for me, I haven't seen the episode yet, so I'm afraid I won't be much help.

Guys, watch how fast you're posting. This isn't a chat room, so keep an eye out. Please space out your posts a little more. Thanks! :)

I'm already sick of the way H looks at the suspect for a long time before speaking...it's so annoying!!!

Commercial break. Got some time.

Hey wolfami, don't say 'Jesus Christ' like that, it's quite blasphemes.

Oh WOW, i SO agree with Cal's boots! I can't decide if i love em' or hate them. *silence* ....nah...i don't like them. Maybe i do. Argh! She looks good in all-black, but there are SOME things she doesn't look good in.

Horatio's looking as good as ever... *raises eyebrows twice* ;) :lol:

I hate Clavo. He's being a major ass.

Commercial's are over! Bye!

sorry about that, regardless of being 'blasphemous' or not, i'll censor myself for the sake of others.

does anyone know where to get csi episodes online? Unfortuneatly they don't have any of them on ***link removed by mod***

This has been (thus far) a fantastic episode. When Horatio walked into the courtroom and saw the blanket covering a dead body my heart dropped into my stomach!

Clavo is beyond bitter he's pissed and ready for a whole lot of vengance.

GO GET HIM H!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ARRRGGGGGG! I hate Clavo! :mad: :mad:

Are you gonna catch me or keep making threats! :mad:

I LOVE THIS EP!!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol: :devil: :cool:

I loved Horatio's concern for Alexx and Calleigh compassion!

Oh, when that happened, I got so scared. The tears were building and I fear they will build again very soon.

Someone should take a poll on Calleigh's boots. TeeHee.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now to watch the rest of the show. Enjoy everyone and good night.

Megan

Um, what is that thing on H's lip?
Hahaha H has money in the bank now...
(Holy crap he had 21 thousand before Clavo's mil)

Back