Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD1!!

I want to cry! Eric??? H looks like he does't know what to do. In total shock!

Eric got shot! No!
Don't leave me die here!! Can't wait til next week!!

There it goes again in the operating room. struggling between life and death. T___T Why wasn't he breathing?

EyeHeartH said:
Hahaha he's pissed H off something awful...hell hath no fury like H scorned!!!

XD Nice quote. From Xmen3 and replaced 'woman' with H!

What thing on H's lip? I didn't see anything.

I would do a recap but:

-Don't have the time
-I'll suck at it.
-Someone else always does it better

BUT ERIC GOT SHOT!! AHHH! *screams head off* :( :(

OMG! That was insane. Hahaha. Wow. I mean it wasn't absolutely stupendous, but holy crap. BRAVO.

This Delko thing... creepy as hell. Sad too. I'm going nuts. Monday isn't going to come fast enough. I still don't understand how he got hit though... I mean I know where the shot was coming from but did it richochet? That's was an awful lot of blood... and for the record, if I never found this thread... I think my heart woulda stopped along with Delko's because I wouldn't know he lived.

Sheeeesh.

Oh and when H walked into the courtroom and it was all quiet and he said Alexx... my heart dropped as well. And the music at the end, freaking creepy.

AHHHHHH!

It looked like a small sore on H's lip. It was bothering me. But OMG...next week's episode will be so much better!!!

Yes!

I'm shocked. I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm amazed. I'm excited.

This is something that has happened in sometime in Miami.

Yay! I love it. More. More. More.

Those boots too. Those boots.

Megan

I don't know what to think after watching the preview for Part 2. I swear I saw hand-holding. Caveat shippers!!!

THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!! I mean it was sad too and shocking but Miami has needed something like this happen for a while now. I can't wait til next weeks ep!!!

This by far was one of the best episodes I've watched in a really, really long time.

Bad guys really need to learn that if they want to get to Horatio they need to do it face to face, because you mess with the people he cares about you might as well bend over and kiss your butt good bye.

Next Monday I think will be just as intense as this episode.

MY god you people drive me EFFING CRAZY! GOD! I can't wait for the epa nd now you have me so effing excited I want to rip my hair out (wow I need to get a life)
I'm going to tackle my sis for the TV remote so I can watch a rerun. I'm. Going. Effing. CRAZY. All because of you people (and the natural hype) ARG!

Ok I'm out before a mod comes in and chews my ass off. :devil: :lol: HAHA!
SO excited!

Yup, that is one dead Delko.

I love how Eric getting shot evokes the same kind of reaction in Horatio that I imagine finding a fly in his bagel would. Horatio, fucking asshat, at least go over and, I don't know, try to HELP him!

That dead kid storyline was filled to the brim with bad acting. Bad acting from the kids and I'm sad to say, even JT failed to make me feel anything for those kids. The whole time he looked more like "I'm trying really, really hard to look intense" than anything else. Waste of time. That plot could've been left for later on, when the writers have no storylines to think of anymore. That would be in about three months or so.

Clavo is so awesome. Can he stay?

Next week: Eric looks hot dead. Does that officially make me a necro?

Hahaha I loved her boots! Calleigh was a damn sex kitten tonight I think. She's so pretty.

And xanessa, I totally agree! That music was so creepy. It totally screams death.

So much blood was coming out of Eric's head though... I think I'm ruling out a richochet. Although it's still possible. Ohhh man.

Back