Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I too hopes this ep brings the team back together....they've all been off doing their own thing and way too concerned with their personal stuff...so I'm looking foward to some good 'team' moments and the shipper in me is hoping for some E/C moments!! :D

i kno... the shows been kinda like a sope opera lately with season 4 and marisol... its about time that they get bak with the cases and the stuff happening with the csi's

I totally freaked out while watching the comercial during SuperBowl XVI. Of course everything`s over dramatized during the superbowl, but when I saw Eric...i went crazy.
:eek:

They couldn`t kill eric, right? I would`ve known something more about this...right...?
:(

he is going to clinically die but they zap him back to life...so he is not going to die! He's not leaving the show either!
:D

edited by mod to add spoiler code

Annissa said:
Hmmm, if he "dies" does that mean he'll be off work for a bit???? Just wondering.

I don't think so. Spoilers for the episode after 'Man Down' (is it 'Broken Home'?) indicate that he's back at work, but of course there's a good chance he'll still be suffering from the injuries. I'm begging for some follow-through on this one guys!

To be honest, I think Eric only gets shot in the leg. This is just from watching promos all night last night. If he were to die (and not saying he will) he will be brought back to life in the next episode.

Well I've been browsing this site for a while now and just decided to join. So hi everyone! :)

Anyway, since we are talking about Eric getting shot -- I figured I would throw this out there. On The Early Show this morning they showed a clip of him getting shot in the leg, and he also went on to explain why his finger is bruised (you can see it on his SuperBowl pics).

Just thought I would let everyone know!

Did anyone else read the tvguide.com article. I mean it is like omg. I admit I do love drama, I do love action, and I love revenge/personal revenge. But this revenge no can love. I mean knowing the writers they will leave us in this cliffhanger that will probably drive some of us or most of us or me to insanity. I hate cliffhangers but there are some shows and csi miami is one of them they give a new name to cliffhangers and that is what I am so dreading tonight. Oh gosh I want it to be 10pm alreadly

Why was his finger bruised?

I also saw in the promo that he only got shot in the leg so I am interested to know when it is exactly that he manages to get himself shot in the face/head.

On The Early Show he said something about that when he fell after being "shot", (he also said you can see it if you watch closely), his finger got pinned between the ground and his gun... therefore giving him the bruise. From what I gathered it seems to be a pretty intense scene. I can't wait for tonight!

I saw that shooting too. It looked kind of odd. I'm wondering if either the bullet richochets off the ground and hits him in the head or maybe when he's on the ground he gets hit somehow. Either way it's nail biting time :)

Hello, I'm new :).

I know what you mean by wanting it to be 10 already, lol. I read the TV Guide article about it and they are really going for the dramatic effect to leave us yearning for more. I hate two parters cause you have to wait a whole week until the ending.

Eric gets shot in both the head and the leg. I know this cause this morning on the early show, Adam Rodriguez talked about the scene where he gets shot in the leg and him jamming his finger on his gun.Then David Caruso mentioned that Delko gets shot in the head and they come close to losing him.

AAHHHH I can't take it!!! :lol: I want it to be 10pm already!! Getting his finger caught like must have hurt like hell...but all in the name of drama of course!! :D

Totally counting down the hours!!

Hiya. I'm new myself.

Five more hours to go. I really can't wait, even if I already know that Eric makes it and all that good stuff. I want some action!

Back