Episode #502 'Going Under' **CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Carol, I completely agree with you.

I don't!
There was this uber-sexy, hot and shippy scene between Frank and Calleigh's ass!
I'm gonna be a "Frank/Calleigh's Ass" - shipper from now on. Really. I mean, wasn't that undeniable chemistry between Frank and Calleigh's ass?! Hot hot hot!!

Did I say 'ass' too often now?

There was this uber-sexy, hot and shippy scene between Frank and Calleigh's ass!
:lol: How could I forget that? Definitely chemistry there. No arguments from me on that one. ;)

Now I think about it further, the scene between H and Rick was also shippy. :devil: Okay, okay, there were 3 scenes. I'll stop now before I forget where I am!

Leela said:
Carol, I completely agree with you.

I don't!
I'm gonna be a "Frank/Calleigh's Ass" - shipper from now on. Really. I mean, wasn't that undeniable chemistry between Frank and Calleigh's ass?! Hot hot hot!!

Did I say 'ass' too often now?

I saw that scene. When Frank was letting her down, his face was so close to her ass I thought he was gonna kiss it. EWWWW...Can't believe I just said "so close to her ass I thought he was gonna kiss it."
To borrow a line from a season 5 episode of Star Trek: Deep Space 9: I don't need that particular image rolling around in my head.

Now I think about it further, the scene between H and Rick was also shippy. Okay, okay, there were 3 scenes. I'll stop now before I forget where I am!
I'll go along with that! I loved the Cal/Frank and H/Rick scenes. I also quite liked the Drugstore Cowboy. Potential there, definitely.

When H called Cal 'Sweetheart', I thought of 'Slow Burn too. When one of his team have been through something traumatic, he is ultra concerned. In this case, it did sound rather paternal though. The tone of his voice indicated that. It was all about reassurance. :)

I love how we're comparing some parts of the episode to season two. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D :D

That also reminded me of Slow Burn. :)

I really hope this Jake fellow returns. He seems like an interesting, yet likable character given time. Of course, it might end in death for him, as was foreshadowed in the episode but time will tell.

Well I've just watched the episode and I have some things to say ;)

* Like the accident, I mean, how Callleigh reacted was good. She wanted to save the evidence too, but she couldn't of course.
* H worried about her was cute (I have to admit it), but I think about him like Cal's father. The proof is at the end when he's talking to Jake about not going into the dark side, and then he said: Let's hope so, son. He's kinda protective with young people.
* Jake: what can I say? I don't like Cal having b/f, or being in love 'cause I want her with Ryan :p (hey, a girl can dream) but we can't avoid the Jake situation, it's part of the show, so let's enjoy it. If Cal is going to fall with the guy, I hope he doesn't have many problems, and I hope he ends up in the "bright side" :lol:. And I want (hope) he really helps her and makes her feel better (not like Peter Elliot).
* The babe part wasn't as good as I thought :( but a girl can dream (again).
* Frank/Calleigh's butt: :lol: :lol: :lol: do I have to say more? :lol: :lol:
* Natalia: OMG!!! I'm starting to like her too. Although the husband story is annoying. Her interaction with Eric and the others was :D this time ;)
* Stetler: I've never liked the guy but again, it's part of the show, will he help H? :confused: I didn't understand!!! If that's the case good for him, if not good for him too, I really don't care.

And well, I understand more English with the days!!! :p

I like Natalia too. In my experience there are two ways of dealing with trauma:
1. not to ever tell anyone. This is obviously not Natalia's case.
2. deal with it by talking a lot about it and letting other people know. This occasionally leads to some irritation, as most people don't want to deal with trauma and esp not with other people's traumas.

Someone asked somewhere in the board why is Natalia a CSI now?. I think I have an answer: Eric needed a couple (I'm talking about job, not shipping) I mean he worked almost the whole season 4 alone or with Horatio etc. while Calleigh was always with Ryan. So I think this season we could see many different couples: Natalia/Eric, Cal/Eric, Natalia/Cal, Ryan/Eric, Natalia/Ryan, Ryan/Cal and I think that would be great for the show, something like CSI LV or NY.

I like Natalia too. In my experience there are two ways of dealing with trauma:
1. not to ever tell anyone. This is obviously not Natalia's case.
2. deal with it by talking a lot about it and letting other people know. This occasionally leads to some irritation, as most people don't want to

Another take on this one would be that some people relate personal experience like Natalia's in an effort to be empathetic. Sometimes, I get the feeling that Nat is trying (perhaps a little too hard) to make a personal connection with her co-workers because she senses the common ground they all share together professionally and in their personal lives and feels like she is on the outside looking in. I think she feels that if she shares a little of herself with them they will share with her and make a connection. Just a thought. Also loved the "Calliegh/Frank ButtFace moment. Can't beleive they didn't use that opportunity to have Frank "Crack" a line. He often does and is soooo good at it. IMO it's what makes him a fun addition to the show. Great episode.

i have to admit, i called it. i posted a few days before the episode aired that it would be played out that cal gets into the accident, but is still fine enough to work in the lab. ;)

i smiled when H called her sweetheart - too cute. i still don't like natalia but who knows maybe she'll grow on me. i honestly just try to ignore her for the most part. but it's hard to do so when they just keep putting her on the screen! [joke]

i liked this episode though.

:lol:

You know, it took almost two years for Ryan to grow on me, and now they want me to accept a new character? :lol: Nah, I'm sure Natalia will make a fine addition. I just didn't like how they had to make her a CSI so fast. Oh well, I still enjoy the show either way. :)

Just like Calleigh she stayed calm and thought of the evidence. Of course at that point what can you do?

Natalia is getting a little better but I'm still not that warm to her yet.

And still it is Mr. Wolfe, what is with that?

Otherwise not too bad an epp.

Back