Episode #419 'Driven' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

DaWacko said:I was thinking that too. I just pre-ordered s1 and been thinking where to catch s2 pt 2 (since I have pt 1 with no Finnish subtitles) and wondered will I stop buying those after season 3 :lol: But who knows... perhaps I just. Buy it. I can watch episodes that I like :p

Very true. I already have season 3 but it's basically abandonned, and I don't know if I even want season 4.

I don't own a DVD player ....... Waits for everyone to get over their shock, what can I say my VCR has lasted me pretty good for 11 yrs, and sentimental it belonged to my brother before he passed away.

But I am facing the fact that there is a time now that I will have to move up in the tech world (as 11 yrs is taking its toll) so I want to get the dual one Dvd/Vcr, this way I can watch my VHS tapes, But I need one that I can also record off the VHS on to a DVD (if I can find one not to hard to do), by that I mean we have tapes of my mom and brother at parties I want to make sure that they can be seen by neices and nephews and anytime we want to see it. I also want to be able to do captures to, and a sort of Photo book about them.

So I guess that means that I will probably purchase somewhere along the way all the seasons of Miami (yep even this one), and the ones of LV as well.

I'm still quite fondly attached to my VCR too D, although I do have a dvd player. If it wasn't for my VCR, I would never have captured that extra scene at the end of 'Nothing To Lose'! :eek:

My seasons 1-3 of CSIM are the most played dvds in my collection, no doubt about that. Followed closely by NYPD Blue! ;)

cfar,
that was also a big problem for me. I know someone said that H made Eric work to relieve him of stress, but I still don't think it's right. And in my opinion, it was not really Eric's character to allow someone else to go check on his sister. He seems like the kind of brother that would fight until he got to go. Again, my opinion but whatever.

Lucy said: I'm still quite fondly attached to my VCR too D, although I do have a dvd player. If it wasn't for my VCR, I would never have captured that extra scene at the end of 'Nothing To Lose'! :eek:
Ahhh the good old days, wait did I just say old :eek:
I don't think I will ever give up the VCR just based on sentiment purpose, for two reasons, One it belonged to my brother bought it the night he passed away, and That night he was to tired to go get it, Mom and I were going shopping anyway and we got it for him.

But yeah dad and I were talking about adding in the DVD my uncle has some dvd's he wants him to see, about cars and music lol, and a couple shows, according to dad as long as I know how to run it were good. Course his idea of a computer is a calculator :lol: (he is 71 and set in his ways) I fineally taught him how to turn on my computer (step one), and then I got him to actually hold my lap top and read something he was looking for (step 2) .. were getting close to step 3.

Okay so that was way off topic... hmm Oh yeah got him watching CSI Miami though, he likes it. (yup even this season). :D

Course his idea of a computer is a calculator :lol:
Sounds like my Dad too! :lol:

I'm glad you and your Dad are still enjoying CSIM. I have enjoyed parts of S4, but for me, it really does not hold a candle to the previous 3 seasons at all. Just my opinion of course. ;)

I really like the episode!
It was nice too see H/M Together.

But what I enjoy was at the end the moment between Ryan and Calleigh that was so cute, I want them to see as a pair.

I love Ryan but not to see freeze, and with his T-shirt he was so SEXY!!Lol
More of Ryan in T-shirt!!! :D

Saya_Ray said:
I really like the episode!
It was nice too see H/M Together.

But what I enjoy was at the end the moment between Ryan and Calleigh that was so cute, I want them to see as a pair.

I love Ryan but not to see freeze, and with his T-shirt he was so SEXY!!Lol
More of Ryan in T-shirt!!! :D

I acknowledge it is too beautiful with tee-shirt
It was perhaps the most beautiful moment of the episode
:D
That gives bounce to the episode, it is not badly :cool:

midnight_tiptoes said:
This is so ridiculous.

Eric: Marisol? My sister Marisol?
Frank: She's with a paramedic.
Horatio: She has no family...
Eric: ...I'M family!

As far as I remember Eric Delko mentioned his parents to be alive and in Miami in the sniper's ep "Kill Zone" (s1e9) and he also said he'd got,I can't remember exactly,3 or 4 sisters in the ep involving balseros.So what happenned to them?Did they disappear in the Bermudas triangle as Yelina,Ray,Ray jr,Madison and her mother? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Very good point Hormiga! The writers are assuming the fans are seriously lacking in the memory department. It would appear that they are too. In the dvd audio commentary for Season 3, TPTB actually admit to having to think back upon what they had written re the Ray storyline, as the decision to bring him back was very last minute. You would think they would know - they created the story! It didn't exactly fill me with confidence or a great deal of hope, I have to say!

This season has very much been the 'all new' Miami. There have been very few references to the past as we know it. *sigh* A new, fresh approach is all well and good if the show is improving, but for me, it's had the opposite effect.

^
The writers are assuming the fans are seriously lacking in the memory department
Well, they haven't met a person called 'Lucy' :p.

The writers are growing old. It's like Scrabble. If you can't make out anymore words out of your set of letters, throw them all in the bag and pick out new ones. :D :D I say, Scrabble them writers!

CSIsMANIAC said:
^
The writers are assuming the fans are seriously lacking in the memory department
Well, they haven't met a person called 'Lucy' :p.
Hehe! Well, I can safely say I'm not alone in the 'fans with memories' category! ;)

I haven't lost all hope though. There is still time for things to turn around.

*swoops in to pinch the writers' pens* :D

^ Yup, some elephant-size memory capacity people have on TalkCSI. Watch out writers. This makes it harder for them to blow up the show. The dynamite seem to have been set out though. Let's hope it's a dud.

OMG

I LOVED Driven....
All those cute scenes...
And of course the last one....
That's my favorite........it's just too cute...
I almost cried.....
Driven is a really really good episode

Back