Episode #419 'Driven' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

More crime/forensics and catching the bad guys, PLEASE!!!!! not soapy stuff. There is more than enough of that on the box already.
^ Agreed. The episodes that I have liked this season have all been case-related, non-soapy ones.

I like some personal stuff, but it all seems so contrived at the moment.

I cannot POSSIBLY be the only one that actually noticed the purple thing, right? Did you guys go colorblind after Ryan showed up?

I noticed it too.
They do that sometimes. I swear every once in a while the CSI people decided they are going to have a color day/episode. I remember watching an ep on CSI: LV and it was like blue day. It was the one with the Blue Macaw. It really amused me. :lol:

I just start looking for it everywhere after that and stop paying so much attention to what's actually happening.

I like purple day. It's my favorite day of the week. :D

Calleigh. I started to think when I watched the episode. Even they haven't give much storyline for her this season so far, but think of the positive side! Because no storyline - they haven't ruined her character! Yay! It's the same old Calleigh - kicking ass as usual *does a happy dance*

She was cool in this ep. I thought she was going to hug him.

You know she is so cute and little she reminds me of a bunny.

And it's like Monty Python meets CSI, cause she's so cute and then she pulls out the guns and it like, "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" :lol:

Oh, another thing about the episode. I was really impressed that Eric didn't rag on Ryan for freezing up. You know how those two can be. But then, maybe he was just preoccupied, or he hadn't heard about it yet at that point.

I have read through most of the comments and questions, so I hope I am not repeating what someone else has asked..... Does anyone know what Ryan said to the lab guy (forgot his name) when he made the comment about Ryan pulling the statue of liberty? I couldn't quite understand what Ryan said when he got in the guy's face. Thanks!

I, for the life of me, cannot understand what that word is he's using. It sounds like cerpico, cirpico, cerpigo, or serpigo!

I've looked online in the dictionaries and I can't find it.

He said, "You got one damn case and you thing you're ______!" :confused:

athlov...if you need to add something to a previous post we'd like to ask that you use the 'edit' function as opposed to double posting. You can use the edit function for upto 24 hours after making a reply. Thanks! :)

nancygmcd said:
Does anyone know what Ryan said to the lab guy (forgot his name) when he made the comment about Ryan pulling the statue of liberty? I couldn't quite understand what Ryan said when he got in the guy's face. Thanks!

Yes, ma'am, this is what was said:

Ryan: You go out on one damn case, you think you're Serpico?

Dan: Wolfe, I...

Ryan: I didn't have a clean shot, ok? That's it.

Hope that helps. :)

^^ Serpico is a great film about the real story of a cop in NY who denounced the corruption of his colleagues,played by Al Pacino.
More info here.

Is anyone seriously going to watch any of these episodes when they come on DVD?

It all depends on how the season ends I guess. Besides I've already got S1-3 so why not S-4. I can choose what to watch then. :lol:

Sharon

Hormiga said:
^^ Serpico is a great film about the real story of a cop in NY who denounced the corruption of his colleagues,played by Al Pacino.
More info here.

Thanks for the link, Hormiga. ;) It's been a long time since I've seen that movie.

xfcanadian said:
people actually use vcrs and tapes still...wow...

Imagine that. I still remember the betamax which we had. I have now seen them at garage sales. I love the easiness of using a VCR with fast forwarding and rewinding. I still have a hard time with fast forwarding and finding something on a DVD. But the again when you grow up with something you become attached.

This just came to me.

Horatio + Living Virus have a baby. Baby is born. Baby grows up. Horatio pours baby a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. Baby asks Horatio 'Daddy, where is Mommy?' and then Horatio will probably answer back with the lame excuse 'She's still getting her hair done.'

Baby goes to school. Baby comes home. Baby asks again, where is Mommy. This time Horatio answers that Living Virus is busy getting nails done.

Horatio will be living a lie for a long time.

Missing said:
xfcanadian said:
people actually use vcrs and tapes still...wow...

Imagine that. I still remember the betamax which we had. I have now seen them at garage sales. I love the easiness of using a VCR with fast forwarding and rewinding. I still have a hard time with fast forwarding and finding something on a DVD. But the again when you grow up with something you become attached.

^I go with Missing here. I do like vhs and vcr that you can so easily rewind and forward...
It's annoying when you have dvd where's long scenes and you skip next one and it goes some 10mins forward.

I'm not going to talk about H & Marisol, as everything has already been said. I just want to say my favourite thing about this episode was that Eric, Ryan and Calleigh got some awesome moments and we really saw them shine. I hope it continues.

Back