Eny one want to do a LV rp... or maybe a crossover????

Hi everybody! Looks like I'll be Nick in this R/P! Cool. I get to be everyone's favorite Texan - with Sara as my leading lady! :D

Alright, I'll take Lindsay then......

This is my last one

*walks away and knows that it won't be my last one*

Hi I'm still new at this but I love to rp. I don't mind the crossover either. So I will rp with you. Oh right I'm csi_sami. It says csi_sammi but I spell my name with only one m. Anyway let's rp. Who do you need me to be? I will be anyone you want me to be.

Hi I'm csi_sami and I want to know if you are here. I also want to know if would let me rp with ou and your friends. I will be anyone you want me to be.

sorry CSI Sammi but I'm Sara she's already taken but You can have any other characters that arent taken
and YAY Hestia is Here for Me as Nicky when can we start I'm really anxious

*laughs* since I'm so bored and I really cant wait to start the Snicker aspect of this (and I wanna see were RPing this goes ... Just FYI Hestia I may need to take a few of your lines from that RP) I'm gonna go ahead and start now

Previously In Hestia's ficlet she made for me
Sara calls Nick telling him she's in town
she says "Theres someone i'd like you to me"
He says "who"
she says "Our Daughter" (she has his two year old daughter he has no idea about)
Sara stares at the phone waiting for a reaction, any kind of reaction she wanted him to know she Loved him that maybe deep down she's always loved him But how could she proove that, there had been a long Period of silence after she broke the news to him, she could only imagine what he was thinking As she looked over she saw her Daughter. THIER Daughter fast asleep, her arm wrapped around the teddy bear and blanket she never was without, People often told her the child was a carbon copy of herself But when she looked into Emily's eyes all she could see was Nick. Just thinking about it brought tears to her eyes "Nick,Nicky are you still there?"

(Good recap. I wrote a follow-up to that ficlet, so let's see how close I can stay to it. :D)

"I'm... I'll be right there. Don't move."
Nick felt a sort of confused numbness as he hung up the phone. All he could think about was the fact that Sara was finally back and he needed answers to so many questions running through his head - especially the last part.
'Their daughter?'

(I read it its excellent I loved it you did a great job)

Sara wondered what must have been going through his head,was he angry at her,Did he love her the way she Loved him,she waited impatiently for him,flipping through tv channels as she waited,thier was no sound she didnt want to wake Emily so she really only had been staring through the tv screen,she Looked back over at Emily, she had shifted in her sleep,she Kissed her little forehead as she whispered "Mommy Loves you so much"

(Thank you. This is going to be one of those back and forth things, isn't it? :lol:)

Nick drove as fast as was humanly possible, running a couple of red lights and stop signs on the way over. He was sure he didn't hurt anyone, besides it was early in the morning and he wanted to see Sara.
As soon as he got to the hotel, there was a bit of an interruption with the receptionist, but after clearing things up he ran upstairs, looking for Sara's room number.

Arriving at her door, her knocked swiftly, waiting nervously for her.

Somewhere in between the phone call and him arriving at the hotel door Emily had woken up she had a nightmare and needed comforting, Thinking it was the room service she ordered, Sara quickly picked up Emily she had been cuddled up to her Chest when she opened the Door,She was shocked to see Nick standing there "Hi...I really didnt expect you to get here so quickly" She gazed into his eyes, he had looked like he had been crying, she to had been crying her eyes were still wet with tears "Uh Come in" She was sure he knew but she needed to tell him anyways "This is Emily, Our Daughter"
Emily squirmed a little in Sara's arms

(Yes I know I think for now its just you and I ,I dont know what happened to the others who said they'd join. Oh Hestia I forgot to tell you You are doing great with this)

(Thank you. I think some people are intimidated and don't want to interrupt us. It's okay everyone, different storylines can co-relate with each other! :))

Nick looked at the little girl in Sara's arms and his mind went blank.
"How... when... what?" He was sputtering like an idiot and he knew it. He was hoping to get some answers but now he found himself with a whole new set of questions.

Back