"Ending Happy" Discussion *Spoilers*

Cold Opens are up for "Ending Happy" on inntertube.

Love Grissom at the end of open #2.

"They keep the water 90 degress to incourage the woman to swim topless" cut to Sara, whose eyes widen in an off laugh.

cut to Grissom "So they tell me" does the *shifty eyes*

:lol:

Can't wait for tonight.

I miss watching the opening scenes! My computer doesn't get innertube!

I wasn't too excited about this episode, but now that I saw the promo, it looks really funny. The way the cameras are and the way the people are talking reminds me of Rashomama, which was my favorite episode last year.

Does anyone know if the entire team is working one case or if there's an A and a B case?

I'm not sure.. Sara and Grissom are the first on the scene.. I am thinking there are two cases.

There is a promo picture of Nick and Sara.. So this is how I THINK the cases will be:

Grissom, Sara, Nick.

Catherine, Greg, Brass.

Maybe a snippet of Warrick :rolleyes:

I think we were all hoping that it was this week... that's going to be a great scene. But this episode looks like it'll have some funny moments, too. My friend and I were imitating Grissom's sigh all throughout our English class today.

The song that the blonde girl who Brass first suspects of murdering Happy... That song was sung by the girl in "King Baby"! It drove me crazy because I didn't know where I recognzied the song, but I got it now. ;)

So far, I'm not impressed with this episode. It's lacking in something.

One thing bugging me about this episode is the stupid music that accompanies various scenes. It's really horribly done.

Not nearly enough Greg for my taste either. I thought that he was supposed to get bitten by one of the girls in this episode while trying to take DNA samples. Didn't happen.

By the way, Doc Robbins will be featured on the CBS Morning Show tomorrow morning.

Brass really saved this eppy...

I never want to hear Sara and Grissom talk about sex EVER! That just made me cringe...at least they spent some time apart...

Hodges is so creepy!! :lol:

Wow, Catherine is actually allowed to talk to Grissom, its a miracle! It's funny that they used those scenes for the promo...

Overall the case was ok, I was a little bored...but at least Brass was entertaining...

I think I said this a few episodes ago, but THIS ONE has got to be the most boring CSI episode in the almost seven full seasons. The case was the lamest I've ever come across. DOes everything have to be a comedy with this show now? Once or twice was cute. Now, it's just become pathetic.

PLEASE let them bring back the episodes with “A” & “B” storylines.

Sara’s sunglasses are very annoying. Gil’s disgusting hat is back. I guess those two really are made for each other. Their fashion tastes are completely the same - hideous.

I liked when the old guy brought out the picture of his wife with the arrow through her forehead. That guy was really funny.

Sara: Nick, the arrow came through that window.
Old Guy: even an idiot could see that.
(Oh, how that made me laugh)

It was sweet when Sara was quoting poetry back to the old guy and gets a smile back from him in return.

Greg: ”Somehow, the whole brothel mystique is wearing thin” Oh, poor Greg. He’s losing all his naivete.

Did Hodges actually confess to being caught by an undercover cop posing as a hooker a few months before he was 18?

Poor Brass. He was so proud to get the confessions out of those suspects, only to have Doc call him each time to refute the cause of death.

The reactions of Cath, Warrick & Doc when revealing the dead guy's "johnson" was hilarious.

I thought it was a rather entertaining episode. It definitely was not the best of the season but I still enjoyed it.

Toots, the Greg thing happens next episode. Showed in previews.

The epi just keep getting weirder and weirder.

I love the bartender, i though he was so funny. His quotes when he was in the bar, and when he fell down, trying to go to the station, Haha. Poor Brass, i felt bad for him, he had confession, and then Doc calls him, and tells him that he is wrong, and that that person didn't do it. The old man was rihgt, somebody really did "shoot" his wife, he wasn't crazy. Grissom and Sarah talking about sex, don't ever want to hear anything like that again, never agai.n las but not least, not enough Greg for me, i wish there would have been more, for a minute, i didn;t think he was gonna be in here. this week

Awesome episode.
Loved the Grissom and Sara scenes.

The Hodges and Greg scene was really funny.

I like a sort of dark-comedy episode...sort of like Roshomama..and hey look! it's episode 21 again!

Back